Chapter Nine

Shift

~ Kim HyunA~

The next morning, Hyuna awakens feeling as if she hasn’t slept much at all. Her mind kept her awake analyzing each and every word JunHyung and she had said the night before. She tried to track down the reasons as to why she had to move on rather than staying in town. Up until this point, she never had a reason to stay in one of the towns she passed through. People had never accepted her, and truth be told, she could never accept them either. But now, everything seemed to be changing and her opinions seemed to shift more than she did. For the first time, she felt not only accepted…but also wanted; and that was a great feeling. She experienced more in a week in this town than in a year of traveling.

Yet, something seemed to be pushing her out of the town, a bad feeling. Something like that wind that had so oddly blown her away from the town and into the mountains upon entering the area. Half of her so badly wanted to follow the breeze out of town, while half of her longed for companionship beyond her loyal guardian wolf.

The changing of the seasons was coming to Chinju early, and it was bringing something along with it.

Finally, Hyuna gets herself out of bed and changes her clothes. After hurrying in the bathroom and eating a quick breakfast, she runs downstairs to find Chaelin already baking for the day.

“You didn’t wake me,” Hyuna says upon entering the shop.

CL looks up, flour already smeared along her cheekbones. She gives a cool smile and nods, looking down to the dough before her. “You got in so late last night, I thought I would let you sleep in a bit.”

“But…today is Sunday.”

Chaelin nods again.

“Today is…my last day.”

She smiles, “So I wanted you to be well rested and happy,” she shrugs, “you just seemed a little…upset last night that’s all.”

“Oh,” Hyuna washes her hands and begins to wipe down the counter.

“So,” Chaelin continues cautiously, “Was everything…alright?”

Hyuna blinks, but can’t decide whether or not the evening had been all right.

“I mean, did JunHyung treat you well? Did he…say anything to upset you? Do something that upset you?”

“Well…not really,” Hyuna mumbles, “He just…asked me to stay in town a bit longer.”

“Oh.”

The shop falls into silence.

“And…you said…”

“I said no,” Hyuna scoffs, “I’ve been telling him all week that I’m moving on today.”

“That’s right,” CL sighs.

“I’m sorry, Chaelin unnie,” Hyuna looks over her shoulder to her friend, “I just…can’t explain it. I don’t belong here.”

“It’s alright, dear,” CL holds up her hand to stop Hyuna from speaking, “You don’t need to explain yourself to me. If you think it’s time for you to move on, well, then I believe you have your reasons. But…don’t you forget about us here.” She smiles, “As I’ve said before, if you find yourself drifting back through town, you can stop in and say hi. Or stay a while with me. And, I’ll keep your job open here, just in case.” CL gives her a wink and Hyuna smiles.

“Thank you…I’ve never experienced such kindness.”

“Well, that’s sad to hear.” CL mumbles.

“Why’s that?” Hyuna’s eyes widen in fear of somehow coming off as rude.

“Oh, I just think that if you think we are the nicest people you’ve met…than you haven’t been meeting the right people.” CL shrugs.

Hyuna nods, agreeing with her comments. Before Chinju, she never would have thought that people could act this way with her.

“So,” Chaelin smiles, “Besides that conversation topic, how was last night?”

Hyuna can’t stop the smile from sliding across her face, and she can’t hide it by looking down either.

The two spend the morning chatting about the evening, laughing, analyzing, and thinking aloud. They help serve customers morning coffee and breakfasts, but as lunch rolls around, CL starts to clean up shop for the day off. Not long after noon, the door to the store opens and BiRain enters with JunHyung at his side.

JunHyung smiles a bit to Hyuna, but as the night before, it doesn’t seem to reach his eyes. BiRain, on the other hand, smiles broadly and throws his hands up in the air.

“So,” he announces in a loud, strong voice, “JunHyung tells me that you are heading out today?” he pulls a chair out and sits down, folding his hands on the table before him and leaning forward.

Hyuna tries to smile, but her body feels panicked with the idea that she should walk out and leave the town any minute, leaving them all behind.

“That’s right,” Hyuna tries to keep her voice even.

“Well,” BiRain breathes, “A week sure went by fast, isn’t that right, Chaelin?”

CL smiles, but her eyes, too, seem saddened. “It sure did.”

“I wanted to be sure to see you before you left, but now…I’m going to be sad to see you go.” BiRain’s face softens and Hyuna can read the genuineness in his expression.

“Well,” Hyuna takes a deep breath and shrugs, trying to play it off as if it’s something she has to do, “To be honest, I kind of am too.”

“And you can’t stay around here?” BiRain asks.

“Rain!” CL interjects, “If she’s got to go than you have to let her go.”

“Well, you see, Chaelin, I’ve never been good at letting people go.” Rain smiles.

CL sighs, “I know, I know.”

“The way I see it,” he continues, “Life is all about relationships. They come and go, they change.” He shrugs, “It’s just a part of life. But…it’s up to us to decide how we live with them. And I, for one, am not one who easily accepts the loss of a relationship.” He looks to Hyuna, eyes focused, “So, Hyuna…I won’t see this as goodbye. You go off and do your traveling, be safe, have fun, and we will see you again. Won’t we?”
Hyuna smiles and exhales, looking to BiRain with gentleness and appreciation. She blinks slowly, and holds his stare, letting her answer be read on her face rather than in her words.

“Chaelin,” JunHyung speaks up, leaning on the back of BiRain’s chair, “What about your travels? Are you heading to Seoul this week?”

“Oh,” CL sighs, “I don't think I’m going anymore.”

“What?” BiRain chokes, “Why not? You seemed excited earlier! You said this would be your first time seeing your mother and sisters in about a year.”

“I can’t just leave the shop unattended.”

“Leave a sign on the door saying you’ll be back in a week!”

“What if someone breaks in? I wouldn’t know for a week! It’s just…not for me. Plus, I can’t afford to close up for a week and buy a ticket to and from Seoul.” She shrugs and tries to smile, but it’s obvious that she’s disappointed.

“I’d watch the store for you,” JunHyung offers, “If I wouldn’t risk my lousy job at the shipping company.”

“Thanks for the offer, JunHyung,” CL smiles, looking down to cleaning the counter.

“What about you, hyung?” JunHyung places his hands on BiRain’s shoulders, “Why don’t you watch it?”

“What?” BiRain scoffs, “You think I just sit around all day?”

“Yes,” JunHyung laughs, and the girls join in, trying to muffle it.

“Well…I do a lot while sitting down,” BiRain mumbles, throwing JunHyung off his shoulders, “I mean, I could stop by and check in on it but I can’t be here all the time.”

CL nods and BiRain looks to his hands as JunHyung watches his feet.

Even though no one directly looks to her, Hyuna feels as if all eyes are on her, and a sense of pressure overcomes her. She wants so badly for Chaelin to be happy and see her family, more people that love her. Now that Hyuna has had a glimpse of what that might be like, she only wants the best of that for CL, and what’s better than family? The atmosphere in the store has become awkward, and Hyuna is expected to leave at any moment, but she doesn’t want to leave everyone on a sad, awkward note. Technically, besides a promise with BoHoJa, Hyuna does not have a schedule or a next location in mind. With all the business with work and the gang, she hasn’t formulated a plan on where to go next or even why.

She takes a deep breath and takes a glance to everyone one last time, seeing their downcast expressions and feeling the thick atmosphere get caught in .

“Chaelin,” Hyuna’s voice barely comes out audibly, but BiRain looks up immediately. Hyuna looks to him and then glances to CL, still busy cleaning the counter. She clears , trying to gain strength in her voice, “Chaelin unnie?”

“Yes?” CL asks without looking up, but JunHyung stands up and leans on BiRain’s chair, attention forward.

“Maybe…I mean if you’re comfortable with it…” Hyuna nervously looks around, a smirk forming on BiRain’s face, and JunHyung’s eyes becoming clear, “What I mean is…I don’t exactly have a schedule or a plan yet,” Hyuna laughs nervously and CL stops cleaning to look over, her expression knowing. “I’ve just realized,” Hyuna speaks with more power, “Now that it’s time for me to go…I’ve been so busy that I haven’t even planned my route, or gotten my supplies or anything. And I don’t want to leave guys on a poor note like this. Maybe, only if you’re okay with it, but I could run the store a bit for you until you get back. By then, I would have gotten what I need and planned out my travels.”

For a moment, the store is quiet, building up suspense with knowing happiness.

A smile spreads across CL’s face as she stands straight, “Hyuna, are you serious?”

Hyuna smiles but looks down to her hands, “I could stay a little longer perhaps.”

“Are you sure?” CL asks, doubtful.

“Didn’t you hear her?” BiRain shouts, “She said she’ll run the store! That way, you won’t lose any salary and the place will be protected twenty four seven! Plus, I’ll stop by each day to make sure the little trouble maker keeps it running smoothly,” he winks to Hyuna and she rolls her eyes at him.

“Oh, BiRain,” CL waves her hand, “I trust her! But, Hyuna, are you sure this is what you want? That you can do this?”

Hyuna smiles at her for a second and then nods, “I’m sure. I don’t want to leave yet, so unprepared like this. It’s just a week, right?”

“Right!” CL laughs, clapping her hands together, “Oh my god, thank you!” she squeals, running over and embracing Hyuna.

BiRain laughs and jumps up from his chair, “That was a close one, eh Chaelin?” he slaps the girl on her back, “You almost lost a load of money on your bus ticket to Seoul!”

“Oh, shut up, you!” Chaelin scolds as she releases Hyuna to smack BiRain’s shoulder.

“What?” Hyuna laughs as she looks around.

“Chaelin noona already had her ticket,” JunHyung explains, joining the happy group, “We’ve been hoping that you’d choose to stay.” He smiles and shakes his head, shrugging his shoulders.

Hyuna laughs and nods, “How do you all know me so well, all ready?”

The group laughs and talks about the situation. Chaelin tells about her travel plans and describes her sisters. Hyuna stands by and listens for a while, but then she makes her way to the exit.

“You running off now?” BiRain catches her.

Hyuna laughs and shakes her head, “I have to go…see someone quick.” She glances to JunHyung, “Tell them that I’ve decided to stay a little longer.”

“Who?” CL asks with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh, just an old friend,” Hyuna says over her shoulder as she leaves the shop.

“I’ll go with you,” JunHyung offers, chasing after her.

~ ~ ~

“Going to see BoHoJa?” JunHyung asks as they make their way through town.

“Yes, I didn’t see him yesterday and I promised him we would leave today.” Hyuna sighs, “He’s going to be so mad once he finds out we’re staying longer.”

“Mhm,” JunHyung doesn’t seem interested in the conversation. Yet, after a second, he smiles again and looks to his feet.

“What?” Hyuna laughs, looking at him strangely.

“Nothing,” he clears his throat and looks ahead, attention on the street.

“Fine.”

After another second, he laughs again and Hyuna taps his arm in a slight slap, “What is it?”

“Nothing!” He emphasizes, “I’m just…glad you’re staying longer.”

Hyuna turns cold and looks away from him “It’s only a week, JunHyung.”

“I know.”

“I’m still leaving.”

“Okay.”

She looks to him out of the corner of her eyes to see that he still smiles as he watches his feet walk, and part of her smiles too. Yet, another part of her actually has fear for BoHoJa’s reaction.

Upon entering the meadow, BoHoJa doesn’t come to greet her as she would have expected, but he’s probably seen JunHyung at her side and taken the defense.

“BoHoJa?” Hyuna calls into the forest at the edge. She looks around, and then whistles, wishing she had her wooden wolf whistle with her today.

JunHyung stands off a few feet, giving Hyuna space so that the dog can show up.

After a while, a low-throated growl comes from the dark forest ahead.

“BoHo?” Hyuna asks.

“Let’s hope that’s BoHoJa…” JunHyung mumbles, shifting his weight on his feet.

BoHoJa emerges slowly from the dark of the woods, his brown fur already standing on end, and his ears pointed back with his teeth showing.

“BoHoJa,” Hyuna exhales in relief, “Come here, boy! I’ve missed you!” she crouches down and holds out her arms for a hug, but the dog stays away, planting his feet in the ground.

He looks from Hyuna to JunHyung, and then uncurls his lips further to reveal the pink and black gums above his white teeth. A growl rumbles out from his chest.

“Stop that,” Hyuna scolds, “It’s just JunHyung.” She waits for the dog, but still he stands with each breath coming out in the sound of a low growl. “I’m sorry I didn’t come last night,” Hyuna whispers to him. “I was…busy,” she glances to JunHyung from over her shoulder, and again the dog follows her gaze to the boy behind her. “Listen, BoHo,” Hyuna changes her tone to sound sympathetic, “We can’t leave today.” The dog’s eyes shoot open as he turns his full attention to her, his growl getting caught in his throat and his hair slowly flattening along his neck. “It’s just…not a good time right now,” Hyuna tries to explain, “It’s just going to be a week longer, that’s it!”

Hyuna scoots forward and the wolf’s eye narrow and his mouth pulls open and shut with a loud snap of his teeth, causing Hyuna to jump slightly and JunHyung to take a step back. The hair raises on his back more than before and BoHoJa takes a step forward, drool coming from in between his teeth to the grass below.

“Trust me on this!” Hyuna urges, her eyes pleading as she reaches a hand out to the wolf.

The dog lunges forward, opening and clamping his teeth shut inches away from her fingers. Hyuna shrieks and jumps backwards, landing on her rear just a foot from JunHyung.

“Whoa!” JunHyung exclaims, rushing forward and putting his hands on Hyuna’s shoulders.

This only makes BoHoJa angrier, as he pushes forward again, snarling and barking at them both.

“BoHoJa!” Hyuna yells at him.

“Come on,” JunHyung urges, pulling Hyuna up from under her arms, “Let’s get out of here, I don’t trust that thing.”

BoHo’s eyes widen and he advances again, barking and growling, snapping his teeth and tossing his head.

“Stop it, JunHyung,” Hyuna mumbles but watches BoHo with terror in her eyes, “BoHoJa…”

At the sound of his voice, the wolf lunges again, causing JunHyung to pull Hyuna away again.

“Let’s go!” He yells at her, pulling her to the other side and placing himself between the wolf and Hyuna. “He’s a beast!”

“He’s not a beast!” Hyuna shrieks, trying to push past JunHyung to see BoHoJa, but the dog snarls and backs away towards the woods.

“BoHoJa…” Hyuna whispers, trying to see his eyes.

His warm, brown eyes look like a mix of hurt and anger. His lips quiver across his shiny teeth as he moves back into the dark of the forest.

JunHyung pushes Hyuna away and into the meadow, but she watches BoHoJa ease himself back into the shelter of the trees, her heart feeling torn apart with every step. Finally, BoHoJa turns and bolts into the woods, his brown fur blending and becoming part of the darkness.

~ ~ ~

Hyuna had fought tears the whole way back to the bakery, JunHyung holding her hand and giving it light squeezes with every uneven breath. She mumbled about how BoHoJa had never acted that way, and how she lied to him, and how she should just leave now. The whole way, JunHyung had only pursed his lips and nodded, while holding her hand at his side.

Once back at the shop, Hyuna hid her hurt feelings and talked with BiRain and Chaelin. They all went out for a walk around town and drinks and dinner, ending back in front of the shop to say goodnight. BiRain had waved as he disappeared down the street, promising to see CL the next morning before she left for the bus station. And JunHyung had pulled Hyuna into a hug, his arms wrapping over and around her shoulders, her face in the space on his shoulder by his neck. He whispered that it would all be all right, and that BoHoJa would be okay in a day or so. He smiled to her and his hand slowly slid down her arm and off the tips of her fingers as he left.

That night, Hyuna’s nightmares worsened as she fought fire and darkness with the cries of a wolf in the distance. She had searched the darkness for BoHoJa, finding only the woman from her earlier dreams, trying to untie her hands. The sound of a bird coming from somewhere in the sky twisted into the cry of BoHoJa, somewhere from behind her. Hyuna spent the night screaming into her pillow and sweating into her sheets, searching the darkness of her room for her faithful guardian and finding nothing.

~ ~ ~

Chaelin woke Hyuna up early on Monday morning, finding Hyuna all ready awake in bed. The two hurried around in their morning routines, but this time Hyuna followed CL to hear about how to turn on the heat or air conditioning in the apartment, how the freezer settings worked, and how the oven worked.

Next, Hyuna went with CL to bring in the week’s shipment of bakery goods into the store. Chaelin assured her that she wouldn’t have to worry about supplies since the store would be well stocked for the week. She told Hyuna to always clean up, always turn off the oven, lock up every door no matter what, and to remember to smile with the customers and speak politely. Chaelin even had Hyuna practice speaking in front of her, forcing a smile and nodding, telling Hyuna that it needed some work but it wasn’t bad. It would get her through the week.

“I’ll be back on Saturday,” CL assures her, “So it’s not even a week.”

“Okay, okay,” Hyuna laughs, “It’ll be okay. I can do this.” Hyuna gives a nervous smile, trying to convince herself.

Besides the stress of figuring out how to run the bakery, the thought of BoHoJa keeps returning to her, and the hurt look in his eyes when he snapped at her.

“Yes, you can,” CL smiles. “Thank you so much for helping me!”

Hyuna smiles back, “It’s no problem! You should see your sisters and mother. I hope you have a safe trip and have lots of fun.”

“Me too,” CL laughs as the store bells ring to announce a new customer.

A tall boy who seems to be in his late teens hesitantly walks into the store. He has scruffy, dark brown hair, and brown eyes. His figure is tall and his arms are long but muscular. He wears a blank tank top and blue jeans with sneakers, a casual look. He looks around the store a bit with a raised eyebrow, but when he catches glimpse of Hyuna and CL, he smiles, the warmth spreading across his face.

“Hello!” CL says as she makes her way behind the counter.

“Hello,” the boy answers in a deep voice as he watches Hyuna.

Hyuna shyly smiles and tucks her hair behind her ears as she follows CL behind the counter.
“You handle the customers,” CL instructs, “So you can get used to it while I’m still here.”

“Right,” Hyuna laughs as she turns to the boy, still in the doorway with his eyes on her, “How can I help you?”

“Huh?” the boy’s eyes widen a bit and he bashfully stumbles inside, slowly making his way to the counter. “Hmm, let me see,” he mumbles as he looks up to the menu on the wall behind Hyuna, leaning forward on his hands upon the counter.

Hyuna takes a step back as his chest comes closer so that he can read the menu.

“Green tea…ice cream?” the boy smiles and his head to the side, before looking down to Hyuna.

Hyuna stares into his eyes, not able to return the smile, as something feels strange about him. His eyes feel familiar, she thinks to herself.

“Hyuna…” CL whispers, giving her a small shove.

“Oh!” Hyuna shakes her head and presses keys on the cash register as the boy chuckles, “That’s 5,000 won please.”

“Sure,” he replies as he places a bill on the counter.

Hyuna places it in the register and locks it before turning to scoop his ice cream. The boy watches her go to the ice cream case and then straightens up to follow her. He crosses his arms across the tank and looks down through the glass as she scoops the ice cream into the bowl. She brings it out and her eyes widen to find him so close on the counter, his eyes focused on her and a warm smile on his face.

“Here you go,” Hyuna says quieter, sliding the ice cream to him without looking at his eyes.

“Thank you,” he replies, his hand slightly encompassing hers as he takes the ice cream.

Hyuna slightly gasps at his touch as she pulls her hand away, curling her fingers into a fist and bringing it to her side in defense.

“You’re welcome,” She mumbles, still feeling his gaze.

“My name’s YongGuk.” The boy says, standing up and backing away to a table.

Hyuna looks to CL in confusion, for no other customers ever introduce themselves. CL smiles and rolls her eyes and then shrugs.

“Uhm,” Hyuna looks down and around the store for some sort of escape, “I’m Hyuna.”

YongGuk smiles and looks down to his ice cream shyly, “Nice to meet you.”

Hyuna nods and then tries to busy herself around the store, straightening up and baking for the week. CL looks from Hyuna to YongGuk and back. She smiles and walks around the counter, leaning against it and crossing her arms over her chest.

“I haven’t seen you around here before,” she comments to the boy.

He nods as he takes a bite of his ice cream without looking up, “I’m new to town.”

“I see. I’m Chaelin Lee, the owner of this bakery.”

The boy pauses and looks up to smile and nod. “It’s nice to meet you.” He looks around the shop and then to Hyuna before he returns to CL, “I like your store.”

“Why, thank you!” CL chimes, “It belonged to my father.”

The boy nods, “He must have been a good man.”

“What makes you say that?” CL challenges.

The boy looks to her again and blinks before he smiles, “Because it seems as if his daughter has turned out quite well, and to be really accomplished as well.”

CL laughs and nods, “What a charmer,” she comments as the store bell rings.

YongGuk looks to Hyuna, who looks up at the sound of the entrance.

BiRain and JunHyung walk into the shop, teasing each other and arguing. Hyuna’s gaze falls on JunHyung and his smile, and how he looks to her first upon entering. YongGuk glances over his shoulder, and his expression fades at the sight of the two coming in.

“Chaelin!” BiRain exclaims, “Glad I caught you before you left! I thought I’d give you a ride to the bus station.”

“Why does she need a ride when the station is down the street?” Hyuna asks, and JunHyung laughs.

“That bus stop is for around town, but to take a long trip like this you need to get a ticket at an actual station for a bus to take you across the country.” He explains.

“Oh,” Hyuna smiles as JunHyung walks over to the counter and leans against it. He glances to the boy eating ice cream, whose eyes are on him without expression, and he looks down once JunHyung sees him. JunHyung raises an eyebrow and then looks to Hyuna, “Sure beats walking doesn’t it?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Hyuna smiles, “I do like to walk.”

“Why?” JunHyung asks, “Seems tiresome.”

Hyuna shrugs, “It can be. But I enjoy it. I like the nature and exercise.”

“The trees will be turning soon,” the boy at the table speaks up as he looks to them, “autumn is coming, and the leaves will turn colors with the changing temperatures.”

Hyuna blinks at him and then smiles, “Exactly, I love that part.”

“Me too,” YongGuk smiles back.

JunHyung stares at YongGuk for a moment and catches his eyes before he continues with his ice cream.

“So,” BiRain starts, “My car is parked on the road out front, where are your bags?”

“I’ll go get them,” CL says as she heads to the back.

“BiRain, you have a car?” Hyuna asks.

“Of course!” BiRain scoffs.

“Huh, why haven’t I seen it?”

BiRain shrugs, “Waste of money and gas to go around town. I use the bus when I can.”

Hyuna nods and continues wiping the counters as CL comes back down with her suitcase. BiRain hurries to take it for her and she turns to say goodbye to JunHyung. She then gives Hyuna a big hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. “You be safe,” she says with a smile as she heads out the door, “I left my number on the fridge, use the phone to call me if you need anything! BiRain’s going to check in on you each day.”

“I will, too,” JunHyung raises his hand and then smiles as he crosses them across his chest.

YongGuk sneers at JunHyung and then turns to look at BiRain and Chaelin.

“Perfect,” CL comments, “Everything will be fine! Just remember what I told you!”

Hyuna taps her head with her finger, “I got it, Chaelin. Have a safe trip! And enjoy your family!”

“I will!” CL waves as she leaves the store with BiRain in tow.

Hyuna sighs and looks to JunHyung, who smiles and then backs towards the door. “I got to get going, I left the boys at work to say goodbye, they’re probably looking for me. Are you okay here?” he asks, glancing to the boy at the table quick.

Hyuna smiles and nods, “Yup, I’m fine! Go to work.”

“Okay, I’ll see you as soon as I get off. I had Chaelin put my number and BiRain’s number down for you too.”

“All right,” Hyuna says without looking.

JunHyung seems hesitant to leave, but with one more glance to YongGuk, he exits the shop. Hyuna laughs and shakes her head to herself.

“Your friends?” YongGuk asks from the table.

“Uhm,” Hyuna purses her lips, but can’t stop smiling with the word ‘friend.’ “Yes, they are.” She nods.

“They seem nice,” he comments.

“They are. Really nice. Some of the nicest people I’ve met.”

The boy nods, looking down at his ice cream, only a thin trace of a smile on his face. But after a second, it reappears and he looks to her. “What would you suggest to me from the menu?”

“Hmm,” Hyuna looks up at the menu above, “I really enjoy KkwaBaeGi DoNeoCheu. It’s a type of donut with sugar sprinkled on top. Fresh out of the oven, they’re warm and soft on the inside, and the sugar crystals make it just a little crunchy and really sweet on the outside.”

“Sounds great!” YongGuk exhales.

“I’m just about to make some now.” Hyuna turns to pull a sheet out of the oven.

“I can wait,” YongGuk nods as he glances to her with a smile.

She looks up to him and smiles back, enjoying this boy’s easy company. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~ LC ~

Hey guys! Finally i've updated! im going to try to get these chapters out a bit faster! Thanks for being patient! Im FINALLY nearing the dramatic parts of the story XD so stick around and let me know what you think! THANKS <3