4

Her Ghost Boyfriend

do you know how crazy would that be?! I can't just come to a random girl and say " hey I can see your dead boyfriend, his right next to me and he wants me to live with you.huuh,that's pure craziness. Even just by talking to you sound insane." he sarcastically said. It has been days since he first saw Woohyun and since then the ghost never leaves him whether it was in work or up until the toilet of his apartment,he was so persistent especially on pestering him into living with his ex.

 

And today was not an exemption,costumers lining from the cashier started to notice Myungsoo's talking all by himself.

 

"please...please just try. or I won't leave your toilet forever" the ghost threatened.

 

"Yeah right,you can go live at my toilet forever but I will never ever do what you say." Myungsoo resume's at what his doing.

 

"Are you talking all by yourself?" a curious costumer asked.

 

"ahmm. er no sir. I was on the phone talking to someone who's perfectly alive and breathing. “he nervously explained.

 

"this is your fault." he muttered before taking in another order.

 

"good morning mam,may I take your order please? "he smiled at the last costumer on the line.

 

"one cappucino."

 

"that would be $1.50 mam." The girl fish out her money and handed it to Myungsoo with out even looking at him.

 

"Hyemi~a." Woohyun stared at girl in front of them, she was sad.

 

"here's your change mam."Hyemi lifted her heads up and look at Myungsoo,she frozed.

 

 Woohyun stared at her wondering why she suddenly frozed . He notice her puffy eyes and figured out that she probably cried all night.

 

"aigoo Hyemi,what happened?'

 

Myungsoo fake a cough,catching Hyemi attention. "your change mam"

 

"I..uh..nevernind." she grab her change and head straight to the empty table.

 

"tsk!what's wrong with that girl?"

 

"It's her.."Woohyun look at where she was. It has been days since he last saw her and again she was on that state, He was too absorbed in convincing Myungsoo he forgot to visit her.

 

He approach Hyemi who's staring blankly at his direction. He sit on the chair in front of her,worries painted all over his face "aigoo you look pale,did you even eat dinner? I know you cried all night did something happened?"

 

He stared in her eyes and saw the tears forming. Woohyun wanted to hug her,comfort her make the tears go away but he can't and it hurts.The more he failed in trying to touch her or even just hear him the more desperate he feel. That's why he can't give up now on Myungsoo,he know his plans are insane and his risking Hyemi's safety but there's nothing he can do,there's no other way.

 

Soon Hyemi's drink arrived with Myungsoo delivering  it. "here's your drink mam,enjoy!"

 

"thanks" she weakly said,eyes still fix on the same direction.

 

Myungsoo was about to leave but a low sob stop him from taking another step,he look back and saw her crying.

 

"here." he handed his handkerchief, she was hesitant to take it at first but Myungsoo insisted.

 

"accompany her for a while,please?" Woohyun beg.

 

"no." Myungsoo was not so buying this.

 

"but she's crying!c'mon man. just sit here for a while,i promised not to disturbed you if you do."

 

"uuh.fine!" and with that Myungsoo took the sit with Woohyun moving on the side.

 

"what are you doing?" Hyemi asked, a little bit surprised at the waiter action.

 

"sitting."

 

"I know,but why are you sitting there?!?" her voice started to rised.

 

"why? can't I sit here?"

 

Hyemi glared at him."look, i don't know what your up to ,sitting on the costumer table is rude and I don't have the energy nor the mood to deal with you. go away."

 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes " what a snobbish girl."he thought.

 

"I'm just doing a favor here,don't be so rude."

 

"rude? I didn't know employees here are like you, no manners."

 

" say that again?" Myungsoo got irritated, if he know she was this rude he would not bother sitting here.

 

"if you didn't what to leave fine,suit yourself." disappointed Hyemi walk-out.

 

"she's leaving!follow her." Woohyun demanded.

 

"and why would I? She's so snobbish and rude,tsk! chase her if you want dont bother me anymore."

 

"rude? you make her mad! how do you expect her to treat you?"

 

"you ask me to accompany her and now that's my fault?!?!" Myungsoo didn't want to argue anymore, he stand up and was about to go back at his post when suddenly a woman yell.

 

"oh god! somebody help!!!!" A girl had fainted near the door and it was Hyemi. Immediately the other staff rush into her, Myungsoo wanted to ignore since the other have already there but his conscience tells the other way and so he rush into her.

 

-- - - -- - -- - - - - - - - - -- - --

Hi guys, thanks for subscribing and reading my fic. 

So,how was it?

It's always short right? hehe