1

Her Ghost Boyfriend

"Hey!hey!wait up!" Myungsoo yelled out, running determined to catch up the leaving bus. It was just past 6am, although there's no need to rush he wanted to arrive early at the shop. Employees who have a perfect and good attendance in a month receives an additional $10 dollars, He wanted to buy a new and lens for his precious camera. It was quite expensive so his trying to save and earn more.

 

Fortunately he made it to the bus, it was barely full. He decided to seat near the back end so he can take a little nap. Adjacent to him is a girl staring at the window with her earphones on,he fished out his camera from his bag and take a few shoot of her.

 

Soon he arrived at the shop and quickly began working.

 

 

"Good morning mam,sir." Myungsoo happily greeted the incoming costumers. It was one of those busy mornings he always has to deal. Customers lining up to get their ordered coffee, some in a hurry others will just sit for a couple of hours enjoying their drink.

 

 

 

 

After the morning rush hour at the shop only few tables are still occupied. He scans the whole area, A middle aged man who's enjoying his cup of coffee while reading a newspaper,a pretty lady who seems to be waiting someone as she always glances at her watch,a group of high school students who's too early to be cutting classes and flirting with some girls ,he can't prevent to tickled his head at that, and..... the girl on the bus earlier together with a guy he assumed her boyfriend. That was about it, he decided to resume on what his doing so he can be soon be back at his post.

 

 

Every once in a while he took glances at the girl. He didn't know why but he thinks the couple are little bit odd.The girl was sipping her cup of as she stares on the window. Her boyfriend who was sitted in front of her, just staring at her and once in a while he would say something to catch her attention but it just failed.

 

That scene stayed for quiet a while,no talking as if they have got into a fight and obviously the girl was the mad one.

 

"I will never get a girlfriend that would ignore me like that." Myungsoo thought to his self.

 

 

 

The next day, the odd couple was back. Same situation only that by now the girl was now staring at her boyfriend saying nothing and he seem happy about it.  If he was the guy he would never stand such a girl who treated her boyfriend like air. Either the guy was really really kind or just plain stupid,Myungsoo didn't know.He decided to keep his attention to other important things.

 

After some hour he notices the couple was about to leave. The guy decided to stand first and head straight to the door the girl just a few steps behind him. The guy was about to open the door but he suddenly turned around just in time for him and his girlfriend to collade but to Myungsoo's surprised it didn't happen. Instead the girl just passes straight at the guy,just like how the air passes straight in front of everyone,unseen.

 

Myungsoo gasped at what he saw