2

Her Ghost Boyfriend

Myungsoo blink several times as his mind try to processed what his eyes saw a moment ago. Did... that guy passes right through the girl's body? could that be possible?!? No, it's totally impossible.

 

Not unless....

 

"" he blurted out.

 

"excuse me, is that the way you greet your costumers?" a dismay costumer said,making Myungsoo snap back to reality. He immediately said sorry to the guy in front of him saying he didn't intend what he said and he was not directing it to any costumers. Luckily, the costumer spare him a kindness and didn't make any commotion or else their moody manager would scold and yell at him for hours.

 

 

"hey dude,you okay?" Dongwoo his co-worker and closest friend worriedly asked.

 

"ne hyung,don't bother about me." he replied.

 

"you sure? you look like you've seen a ghost,what makes you shock like that,huuh?"

 

"did i hyung? o-f course not! ghost aren't even real. I'm just probably tired hyung." he sheepishly said,as if directing his answer to his self.

 

 

"aigooo~our poor Myungie~~ i told you not to over do it,sleeping is important. You should rest some you know,your pictures can wait,mmm?" he said while patting Myungsoo's .

 

 

"arasseo hyung. I guess a 15-minute break will do,can you watch my post for me?"

 

"don't worry man,you go rest I'll can handle this." Dongwoo assured before greeting the costumer waiting in line.

 

Myungsoo head straight at the back of the coffee shop where the staff room are located. The room was small and could only fit 6-7 people in it just enough for all the staff the shop have. On the right side of the room are the lockers beside the entrance on a small comfort room where they can take a bath if they wanted to,on the other side was a small table meant for eating and a small bench located on the center. Other than that it was practically empty and cold....

 

Especially today, the cold air that welcomed him as he open the door sends little shiver on his back.

 

He ignored the feeling and decided to sit on the bench,even it was cold. A little weird for a  closed room having no air conditioner at all. Myungsoo rub his forehead fiilling a litte bit unsettled,  thinking about what happened it was clear he saw that girl passes right through the guy but then it happened so fast he didn't know if it was real or just an imagination. He stood up,open his locker and fish out his precious camera.

 

 

He shook his head. "of course Kim Myungsoo it wasn't real. what are you? five?!? psssh. ghost." he said aloud.

 

Just when he was about to close his locker a light bang on the restroom fiilled the room,making him jump a little. He diverted his eyes on the source of the noise, the door was slightly open. The lights were off so he couldn't see if someone was there but he was sure he was alone. Or is he?

 

He puts down his camera and slowly close his locker. "who's there?"

 

No one answer.

 

Carefully,he started walking to the restroom. He squinted his eyes a little so he can see through the dark.

He was a step closer to the door when he saw a sudden movement.

 

He swallowed the lump forming on his throat "I said,who's there?!"

 

 

Again,no one answer. he started to feel anxious. His mind started to think wildly, could it be a thief? He quickly grab the broom stick  lying on the wall and ready his self.

 

But how? the only way through the room was beside the hallway near the manager office,there's no way a customer much less a non staff can go in there.

 

Or perhaps....

 

Myungsoo gasp on the thought. No, it can't be...they're not even real.He repeated on his self.

 

Again he saw a movement. Feeling more anxious he advanced tightening the grip on the stick, ready to open the door wide.

 

" who's there?! came out." he warned for the last time.

 

Again,no answer. And with that Myungsoo kick the door opening it wide. To his dismay,he saw no one. He creep up.

 

"Oh God. don't tell me it was...."

 

 

"aaaahhh!!" Sungyeol suddenly sprouted out behind the door, making L scream as well.

 

 

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHA.GOTCHA!" Sungyeol bursted laughing, hands clenched on his stomach as he succeed on scaring his co-worker.

 

 

"yah!!!! Lee Sungyeol!!!! you choding!" Myungsoo hit him with the stick. The older one continue laughing as he try to shield himself on Myungsoo's assult.

 

 

"you should have seen your face man! hahahahahahaha. who's there?!?" He laugh, mimicking Myungsoo before running out of the room.

 

He was left alone again, he feel relieved that it was just Sungyeol. He open up his locker again, arrange his camera nicely and is preparing himself to go back when he feel a light tap on his shoulder. He look back no one was there.

 

he resumed on what his doing, after some seconds a light tap again has been made. "yah! Lee Sungyeol could you stop already?!?!"

 

Sungyeol didn't answer. Instead he feel a light cold blow on his left ear making him irritated.

 

"Aish! I said stop it already!" he turned to the person on his left.

 

"annyeong." the guy which Myungsoo saw a while ago sheepishly said.

 

"aaaaaaaahhh!!!!!"