3

Her Ghost Boyfriend

A very very short update guys ^^

thanks for reading my story,now go click that subscribe button right there. hihihi :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"AAAAAAAAH!" Myungsoo yell out loud, totally terrified at the guy in front of him. He knew his face very well. It is him, it's the guy he saw a while ago.

 

"you can see me?!? " he wave his hand in front of Myungsoo's eyes,making Myungsoo back away a little.

 

"oh God you can see me! yes!" the guy  triumply exclaimed as if he was a treasure hunter who finally found his treasure.

 

On the other hand Myungsoo is still on a state of shock. He swallow hard the lump that form on his throat, "y...yo...y-our a g-ghost."

 

"Apparently yes. The name is Nam Woohyun,man and nice meeting you." he offered his hand. Woohyun was too happy right now,  his been waiting for years and finally someone can see him.

 

"no no no no! your not real! I don't know how you get here but please stop playing prank at me!" Myungsoo distance his self more.

 

"hey calm down. I know it's hard to believe but that is the truth. I'm a ghost,like it or not." to make Myungsoo believe Woohyun disappeared in an instant then revealed his self on the other corner of the room.

 

"." Myungsoo immediately run to the corridor but failed on escaping as he saw the ghost already blocking his way out.

 

"yah! don't you dare come near me! "he warned as he back off his self slowly. His lucky the manager was not on his office or he would be mistaken insane.

 

"sorry man can't do that. You need to help me but first you need to seriously calm down man. I'm a good ghost you know,I just need to talk to you."

 

Thinking  that the ghost would leave him after hearing out whatever Woohyun needed to say he agree.

 

They got back on the employee's room, Myungsoo is  now seated on the bench drinking a full glass of water i calm his nerves.

 

"okay. you said you just need a talk,talk I'll listen." he said wanting to finish this already.

 

"alright so here's the thing. You probably seen the girl I was with this morning right?" Myungsoo nodded.

 

"she's my ex-girlfriend. Pretty isn't?" Myungsoo didn't answer.

 

"okay never mind. Here's the deal, you need to help me with her. Your the only living one on this earth that can see me,trust me." 

 

"and so?"

 

"you need to live with her." woohyun said with a serious look on his face.

 

"MWOOOOO?!?!"