The Ultimate War

How I Met Your Appa/Umma

 

Author POV

 
 
 
“Meanie!!” the two mommies heard the little Eun Ae screamed and both of them focus their attention towards the little princess and found that she was at the verge of crying. 


“Daniel!!!” Victoria yelled and ran towards her son and pulled his ear which causing the boy to groan in pain. 


“Give that balloon to her, now!”


“No!” Daniel retorted as he moved the balloon away from her umma but still at the height where Eun Ae can’t reach. 


Krystal walked towards her daughter and squatted to her level. “Unnie, Daniel, It’s okay. Eun Ae and I will buy a new one, right honey?” 


“No!”She put her hands on her hips.”That’s mine and I want that!” 


Krystal – con1.gif 


Victoria – con8.gif 


Daniel – con19.gif 


“Er..... She just kidding, mianhe neh” Krystal stuttered with her words. She picked Eun Ae into her arms but again was stopped by Victoria.


“No,no,no it’s Eun Ae’s, come on Daniel be a good boy. Give it back to Eun Ae”


“No! This is mine! Umma, look there! There’s Pororo!”.The boy pointed somewhere behind her umma. 


“Where? ” Victoria turned her head towards the direction where Daniel had pointed and he took this chance to escape. As Victoria realized she was tricked by her own son, it was already late as Daniel had run away from them. 


“Yah!! Come back here!!” Victoria tried to chase her son but was stopped at the sudden shriek made by Eun Ae 


“I want my balloon bfffkkmphhh” Krystal stop her daughter’s scream by putting her hand on the little girl’s mouth. 


“Shh.. don’t scream honey. People are looking at us. Let just buy the new one arasso” Krystal talked to her daughter softly, trying to console her angry daughter. She removed her hand from the latter’s mouth but it seems that the tears that were threatening to fall from the beginning were rolling down on her cheek. 


“Don’t cry honey, it just a balloon, besides, umma will buy a new one for you. You’re a good girl right?”


The little girl nodded her head slowly and buried her face on her mother’s chest. Sobbing sounds could be heard and Krystal slowly patted her back and whispered sweet talks to her daughter. 


Watching Eun Ae broke into tears because of her son did not pleased Victoria. She walked towards the princesses and uttered her guilt over her son’s action. 


“It’s okay unnie, that’s just how kids acted. ” Krystal said as she getting up on her feet while Eun Ae clinging onto her. She gave Victoria a warm smile, indicating that she didn’t take that as a serious matter. 


“Eun Ae honey, don’t worry, aunty will scold Daniel once he return. Okay?”


The little girl moved to face her umma’s friend and slightly nodded her head. 


“Aish, Eun Ae... don’t be like that. Be a good girl will you?” Krystal reminded her daughter as she tried to wipe the remaining tears on the latter’s cheek.


Victoria chuckled seeing the interaction between the two. As Krystal tried to form a sentence to say towards her best friend, little Eun Ae screamed, but not as loud as before.


“Appaaaa~” 


Krystal looked towards Eun Ae’s eyes’ direction and saw that Amber is walking towards them with Nickhun at his side. Nickhun dragged his son by the arm. Krystal put Eun Ae on the ground and the little princess ran towards her Appa. 


“Apppaaaa~” Eun Ae buried her face in her Appa’s embrace once she approached the prince. Amber took Eun Ae into his arms and get back on his feet. 


“Why are you crying Aeiee?” Amber asked worriedly. He saw that her wife is coming towards him with Victoria. 


“Hi Vic noona” Amber greeted the older girl as her wife stood next to him. The older girl just gave him a small smile in return and stood next to her husband. 


“Daniel, returned the balloon back to Eun Ae” Victoria said sternly as the son tried to hide behind his Appa. 


“Wait, what’s going on?” Nickhun asked as he pushed his son forward. Victoria released a sigh before explaining what had happened earlier. The two Appas burst into laughter when Victoria finished the story. 


“Aigoo, these kids. So, that’s why you were crying Eun Ae?” Amber asked his daughter as he ruffled her daughter’s silky hair.


“Uhm”Eun Ae responded and she snuggled closer to Amber’s neck. “Stop crying honey, Appa will buy you a new one, okay?” Amber said as he and his wife examined the daughter’s face. 


On the other hand, Victoria pulled Daniel’s ear once again after the boy told her that he had lost the balloon. 


“Ummaaa~~ It’s pain... I’m s-sorry”


Nickhun squatted to his son’s level before telling his wife to stop her action. Victoria stopped and let Nickhun do the talking. 


“Albright Daniel, Appa know you’re a good boy and a good boy doesn’t hurt girl. Understood?”


Daniel slowly nodded his head while rubbing his ear. 


“Now, apologize to the princess Eun Ae” Nickhun ordered.


Daniel hesitantly walked towards the royal family and bowed afterwards. “I’m sorry Princess Eun Ae”.He adjusted his position and offered his hand to the little princess. 


Amber and Krystal flattered upon seeing Daniel did that. Both of them are well aware that’s just how Eun Ae will react when Amber was around, because she wouldn’t be that stubborn normally. Talking about the prince spoiled daughter. 


“Don’t be a rude girl Aiee” Amber whispered, as he placed the daughter down and pushed her towards his friend’s son. 


The four adults patiently waited for what was going to happen next. Both of the parents know that their child is a big headed boy/girl. 


“Apology accepted”Eun Ae said as she shook the boy’s hand. She rolled her eyes towards the older boy before running back towards her parents, which caused Daniel to stuck his tongue out to Eun Ae in return. 


All of them noticed that except Eun Ae and Amber had offered Daniel to come with him before the Khuntoria couple could do anything towards their son. 


“Come on Daniel” Amber said as he offered his left hand towards the 6 years old boy. Daniel gleefully took Amber’s hand while Eun Ae who’s clinging on Amber’s right arm rolled her eyes, annoyed. 


Krystal chuckled as she saw how irritated Eun Ae is while Nickhun and Victoria just shook their heads before releasing a big sigh upon seeing their son’s action. All of them followed Amber’s trail then. 


After getting each of them a new balloon, Ben10’s balloon for Daniel and Totally Spies’ Clover balloon for Eun Ae, the two families went into one of the restaurant at the theme park for their lunch. 


“Umma, is Victoria aunty is the same Victoria you told me in the story?” Eun Ae interrupted after she bored playing with her balloon. 


Krystal faced her daughter and nodded her head in return. 


“What story?” Victoria interjected. 


“The story of the bird and the worm” Amber replied nonchalantly. 


“Oh....” The other two replied. 


“What is the story of the bird and the worm? Is it Animal’s planet??” Daniel who was busy playing with his fork and spoon piped in. 


Amber and Krystal laugh at Daniel’s statement while Khun and Vic were embarrassed over Daniel’s bluntness besides the guilt feeling they had right now. It is because they both think it wasn’t appropriate to compare the love story of the crowned prince and princess of Korea to an animal documentary programme. 


“No Daniel. It’s about my love story with your Aunty Krystal here” Amber said after he calmed himself from his laugh. “Forgive Daniel, Adden, Krys” Victoria said but Krystal quickly cut her “It’s okay unnie, everyone will think that way at first. Apologize is not necessary” Krystal said with a warm smile while Amber nodded in agreement. 


“Can you please tell me the story? Are my parents included in the story??” Daniel cutely asked the royal couple, ignoring the mistake he made earlier. 


“You!!” Eun Ae sternly said as she felt she was the one who should ask the question. She also pointed her fork towards the older boy. 


“Aiee, don’t be rude to your oppa” Amber calmly said as he removed the fork from Eun Ae’s hand. 


Eun Ae pouted as she felt defeated while Daniel grinned widely in victory. 


“Don’t mind him Adden” Khun responded as he felt his son was already over the line. 


“Neh, it’s okay hyung. Besides that, you also involved in the story as the beast, remember?”


Nickhun scratched the back of his head before grinning widely in return. 


“But Appa, you didn’t mention Uncle Khun’s name as one of the beast previously” Eun Ae asked, already confused with the story. 


“Of course Eun Ae, because he weren’t part of the student council, as he is a normal student but he also was one of the boys that realized the evilness of the wicked witches” Amber said and both of Nickhun and him smirked to their wives afterwards, only to earn a pinch and slap on their arms. “Gah!!” both of them groaned. 


“We aren’t evil!!” the two wives yelled in unison while the two kids giggled watching how their appas been whipped by their ummas. 


“Ugh.. okay, just let’s proceed with the story shall we?” Amber said while the rest of them nodded. 




Amber Memories 


I went to the music room after seeing the incident between Minho and Krystal. I don’t know why but I felt stings in my heart as I saw Krystal’s face turned red after Minho talked to her. 


Does she like Minho? If she likes him, why did she kiss me? Gahhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I hit all the toms of the drum simultaneously as hard as I can before ending it with the loud bangs from the crash cymes, causing the sound to echo loudly through the room. 


I panted heavily and wiped the sweats off my forehead with the back of my hand before rested my head on one of the drum’s tom. 


Ugh,,, Adden, made up your mind. You already engaged and maybe the princess wasn’t evil like the witches. 


But I don’t want to marry a princess.


Maybe she’s not a typical princess? Cuz you still doesn’t have a clue about her right? If she’s the normal braggy type of princess, her status must be revealed by now. 


Yeah, you right. But how about Krystal?


Krystal? Forget her. She’s just a typical brat that always annoyed you to no ends. Remember, there were hidden intention lies behind every pretty faces. 


Is that true?


Yes and now focus on searching for your princess and put the Krystal girl aside. 


But...


What but?



“Adden!” a voice called out my name and I raised my head up towards the source of the sound. There, I saw Nickhun hyung walked towards me. 


“Woah~ what’s wrong with your haid hyung?” I asked as I saw his hair was in mess. There were some creams left at the tips of his hair. I reached my backpack on the floor and slipped in my drum stick in one of the pocket before turning back to him. 


Nickhun and I dashed to the meeting place after he explained everything to me. I was informed that Donghae, Onew, Jonghyun and Nickhun were attacked by the wicked witches. Once we arrived at the designated place, everyone was there, except Minho and Taemin. 


“Yah Dino Third! Come here, pali pali~” Jonghyun shouted and motioned me to sit next to him. I scanned around the room and found that tissues were scattered around the floor and there were some cream leftovers on each of their heads. I suppressed the laughter from coming out and sat down next to Jonghyun. Then, the meeting continued and I piped in once a while. The planned done after an hour of discussion. The tasks divided among us and I finally understood that Minho and Taemin were excluded because they know both of the two will go against it.


Next day


“ Stupid Beassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttt!!!” the wicked witches screamed once their cars came into their sight. 


On the other hand, Donghae,Onew,Jonghyun,Nikchun and I were laughing crazily at one of the school’s balcony. 


“Shh... hold on guys, that’s only the beginning. Let’s wait for the second effect to commence...” Hae said in between his laugh.


We hold our laughter back and watching silently behind the pole. From here we saw that Yuri, Luna, Victoria went into their cars and after a few minutes, another screams were echoed throughout the area. 


“Bingo!!” Jonghyun and I said in sync. All of us burst into laughter once again as we saw the cars that were tainted with lipsticks before were stained with multiple colours of paints that coming out from their windscreen washer.


The laughter continues as we saw the witches panicking to clean the lipsticks as well as the colourful paint on their car’s front mirror. Suddenly we saw Sulli and Krystal coming with a water hose in their hands. 


“The final blast...” Onew whispered and we calmed a bit and continue to watch them silently. 


Sulli and Krystal hold the hose and directed it to Victoria’s car and then.......


“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~” Victoria and the rest screamed as the creams were gushed out instead of water. The cream scattered on the three cars, including some splashed on Jessica because Sulli didn’t able to control the hose properly when Krystal went to close the water tap. 


“Booyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Nickhun screamed, a bit louder than he should.


*SMACK


Donghae hyung smacked Nickhun’s head. 


“What?”


“You should control your voice Khun!” Onew scolded.


I turned my head towards the wicked witches and found that they were looking towards our hideout. All of them had death glares in their eyes. However, there’s only one glare that made me shiver throughout my body, which is Krystal’s.


con8.gif 


I gulped. “Ggguyyss... I t-think w-we sh-should..”


“Hey, why are you stuttering Adden?” I felt Jonghyun tapped my shoulder.


“T-t-them” 


End of Amber Memories 


“Hahahahhahahahaaaa” The wives and the children laugh while the husbands were sweating on their seats. 


“Phew~” Adden and Nickhun released a light sigh as they wipe the droplets of sweat that had formed on their head earlier.


“What happen next??” Eun Ae eagerly asked.


“They ran for their lives”Krystal replied on behalf of her husband.


Again, the four of them laughed crazily while the two husbands tried to stop them but fail miserably. 


****


“Prince, please continue the story next time okay?” Daniel asked as he hugged his appa’s friend.


“Drop the formality kid, just call me uncle okay? And I will continue the story next time we meet” Amber replied and ruffled the boy’s hair. 


“See you soon, hyung” Amber said and hugged Nickhun.


“Keep in touch okay” Krystal reminded Victoria after they hugged each other. 


As the Khuntoria family started to walk away from the Kryber family, Daniel turn around and kissed Eun Ae on the cheek, which causing the little princess to blush. 


“See you again princess” Daniel said and winked before returning towards his family. 


“Awwwww... Eun Ae had a crush now” Amber teased and Eun Ae buried her reddened face towards her mother. 


Then, the three of them walked hand in hand towards the game booth with Eun Ae at the middle. 


Later that night


Amber was lying down next to his daughter on carpet in the living room when Krystal came in with a bowl of popcorn. 


“What are you watching honey?” the young mother asked as she sat down next to the daughter. She caressed the daughter’s hair while the husband pouted because he didn’t get her attention. Krystal realized Amber’s pout and decided to ignore him. Another punishment she thought. 


Krystal poked the daughter’s cheek to get her attention but the daughter didn’t respond. Her eyes were too focused on watching the cartoon on the tv. The umma turned her head towards the squared electrical appliance and saw that it was one of the pooh and friends series that was playing. 


“Hmm.. not again..” she whined and made her way to sit on the couch. She put the popcorn’s bowl on the coffee table before flopping herself on the comfy couch. She took a magazine and began reading the main article. After a while, she felt a certain weight was occupying her lap. She removed the magazine and found that it was her husband’s head. 


She caressed his hair which causing Amber to smile from ear to ear. She leaned in and kissed his forehead. 


“Now move” she replied coldly before resting the magazine on Amber’s face. Krystal smirked as she knows that Amber might be pissed off by now. 


As she wanted to return her focus on reading the article, the magazine started to shake. She removed the magazine and saw that Amber grinned widely to her. She looked over the magazine and found that there were marks at the edge of the magazine and it’s wet. 


“You bit this?”


“Hehehe”


She rolled the magazine and when she wanted to smack her husband with it, the daughter interjected, telling that she was ready to sleep. 



Eun Ae’s room


“Umma, can you please continue the story? I didn’t feel like sleeping yet” Eun Ae said while playing with her father’s finger. Amber lied on her right while Krystal on the left, caressing her hair. 


“Hmm.. okay but you need to sleep afterwards, arasso?”


“Daee~”


Krystal Memories


We made it to our homes by the help of our chauffeurs. 


Once we arrived, Jessica unnie were so mad. She went into her room and shut herself in. Sulli and I felt upset too but we weren’t as mad as Jessica unnie is. 


Sulli and I were in the living room, watching our favourite drama when the door bell rang. Sulli’s father went to check for the door.I heard guys’ voices and then footsteps coming in. Soon after, two familiar faces appeared in the living room with Mr. Choi. 


“Girls, your friends came and please treat them nicely. I’ll call Jessica. ”


Both of the guys stood stiffly on the floor after Sulli’s father went upstairs. 


“Dinos, what are you doing here?” I asked coldly.`



Hoho ho ho to be continued people!
Drop your comment pleeeassseeee 3.gif *imagine Eun Ae say this to you 


*Ard the mind confuser note : if you are wondering about why amber called krys as bird, you will be in the same boat with Eun Ae and all I can say right now is please be patient. It will be revealed.. soon. Just wait okay ^_^