Aiee is Back!

How I Met Your Appa/Umma

Hello Readers. It’s Aiee here. The Ard ahjussi came to see me last week and BEGGED for me to continue with the story as he kind of forgot how my parents love story cuz he’s running out of memories. How can a person running out of memories? Its not that we need to operate through microchip or sim card. Pfftt.. I believe that old fart just making up reasons just to discard his responsibilities towards all of you to me. How could him! Nevertheless, since he said that there are still comments on this story, though it has been neglected for quite some time, I have to carry on this duty right? Let’s waste no more line and let me continue to the day that my mom’s heart shattered into pieces when she misunderstood about my dad and aunt Suzy.

Finally back to the flashback

“Minho?”

Minho smile brightly to Krystal as he open the door to the rooftop. He then walk towards the ice princess “Krystal-sssi” he called out to her.

Krystal slip her notebook into her skirt’s pocket and turn her body towards him. “Yes Minho, what do you want from me?”

“Why do you always cold to me? Did I do something wrong?”

Krystal was silent for a few seconds “Anii,. No.. you didn’t do anything wrong. Its just the way I reacted for those who are not close to me. I’m sorry if my action make you felt that way”

Minho shakes his head and practically turned to a drama king “Aigooo,.. after all these time we had in the student council, I thought you already acknowledge me as one of your oppa, but I guess I’m wrong.” Minho looked down that makes Krystal feel bad for treating him such way. She then took a step closer to Minho when suddenly Minho turned his head up and move closer to her and took her hand into his. He then continue “but, I wish I can be closer to you. My heart has been calling your name since the first day we met and its killing me not to tell you how much I love you. I love you Krystal. Will you be my girl?” Minho is already on his knees as he proposed to Krystal while firmly holding her hand.

Krystal was shocked to hear Minho’s confession and she was frozen on the spot. She was about to response to Minho when she notice from the corner of her eyes that someone was at the door. She turn her head and saw Adden was there. She notice he smile weakly before leaving.  

While on the other side of the story, Adden accidentally overheard Minho’s confession to Krystal. Deciding it was best for him not to listen her answer, which he believe either way will break his heart, he left the rooftop with Suzy’s sandwiches in his hand. He went to the school’s park and huff a big sigh as he sit under one of the oak tree. He start eating the sandwiches as he can feel the numb feeling in his heart. He munched slowly as he try to control and maintain his cool. He put his earphone on and play a certain mp3 file named “K”. Right before the record starts to play, he heard murmurs from the students walking pass him about “ice princess”, “dating”, “Minho”. He brushed that off as he close his eyes, listening to the beautiful voice of her Miss Birdy that he recorded 7 years ago.  

He’s been asleep for a few hours as when he woke up, the school is over. He feel his handphone vibrate and when he checked, he received a lot of miss calls and texts from the dino brothers. He then scrolled for Dino 2’s number and called the latter. He told him he won’t attend the student’s council meeting and that he will return to their house.  

Jonghyun was in the meeting room and everyone is waiting for Adden. His phone rang and he talked to Adden. Once they hung up “Guys, Adden couldn’t make it for meeting today. He has something need to be done at home. He apologize for making everyone to wait for him”. With that the weekly student council meeting continue as usual.

Being the eldest, Jessica can feel something was off from Krystal. She was quiet during the meeting even after being prompted by Donghae a couple of times. The meeting end quite early and Jessica was steering the car to the main road as she asked her little sister

“Soojung, is there something wrong?”

There’s no response from her dongsaeng. She turned sideways and notice the latter was deep in thought. She then press the brake pedal as hard as she could that put the car stopped and loud screeching sound can be heard. Krystal accidentally hit her head on the window “Owww.. unniee, what was that for” she whined as she rubs her head.

On the other hand, Jessica also relieved that there’s no car at the back and continue driving and smirk to her little sister “That’s for not listening to me”

Krystal pout and Jessica notice that “mind to tell your unnie whats been bugging your mind?”

Deep sigh can be heard before Krystal turn her body facing her sister. “Minho confessed to me during break.”

“Oh,. Wow… that kid is surely fast. So did you say yes?”

"Y.." To be continue.....

Ard's note - Thank you awesome readers for leaving comments. I am SUPER touched. Fyi, I had to re-read all the chapters again to continue working on this update. I hope this one can satisfy your hunger a bit. I will try to update longer next time. Btw, try to guess Krystal's response, I might include you in the story as well :D