Their 1st Kiss

How I Met Your Appa/Umma

Shall we start the show? Have fun everyone :) 

 

285458_237058619648162_100000320770209_8




Krystal POV




“Eun Aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” I screamed out loud. 




In front of my eyes, I saw Eun Ae laying on the road few metres away from where I stood. A car had come towards her when she was playing with a kitten at the side of the road. I was buying her ice cream at a nearby stall when the car hit her. I dropped the ice cream, and ran towards her, to find she was hardly breathing. I couldn’t hold my tears back as I saw my little Eun Ae fully covered with blood. 





I lightly put her head on my lap and caressed her face. 




“Umma...”her voice cracked calling me. 




“Please be strong honey, everything will be okay” I said while wiping away some of the blood on her face. 




I heard someone calling the paramedics while I was busy with Eun Ae. 




Eun Ae gave me a weak smile in return.




“Umma,” her voice sounded weaker than before. 




“Shhh.. Don’t talk honey. Umma is here” I gave her a reassuring smile and kissed her forehead. 







“Eun Ae loves Umma"






" Eun Ae loves Appa”





She tried to reach me but her hands fall when it nearly touches my face. Her eyes were shut, and she had stopped breathing. 





I shook her body.








“Eun Ae”






.......







Another shake. “Eun Aee” a bit louder. 






...........












“Eun Aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”





























































































I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder, shaking my body lightly. 

















I opened my eyes and was met with the eyes of my

































Daughter.




“Eun Ae!!” 



I hugged her tightly. I pulled myself away from her and examined her face.




No blood. Check!




I moved my head towards her chest; clearly wanting to hear her heartbeat. 




LUB DUB 




Beating. Check!




I pulled Eun Ae back to my embrace and buried my face in her hair. 




“I love you honey” I whispered as I caress her hair. 




Eun Ae broke the hug and now it’s her turn to examine me back. 




“Why are you crying Umma?” Eun Ae asked as she uses her pyjama's sleeve to wipe the tears from my cheek. I hadn’t noticed their existence. 




“Nothing honey, umma had a bad dream”




Eun Ae hugged me back and rested her body towards mine. I caressed planted few kisses on her hair. 




As Eun Ae was enjoying the warmth we shared in my embrace, suddenly a pair of muscular arms wrapped us two. I wanted to shout as maybe some burglars or thieves had entered our house but were stopped when I heard Adden’s voice. 




“Now now, why both of you hugging without me?” he said before tighten his embrace. 




“Morning baby” he said to me and I just smile towards him as reply. Then, he pecked me on my cheek. 




“Morning Appa’s little princess” Adden greeted our little daughter. 





“Morning Appa!” Eun Ae gave him a peck on his cheek before smiling widely ear to ear. 




“Now let’s go back to sleeeepppppp~” Adden said, pulling us back to lie on the comfy bed. 





Amber POV




“Now let’s go back to sleeepppp~” I said and pulled Krystal and Eun Ae together with me. We end up with Krystal at my side and Eun Ae on top of me. 




I felt Krystal snuggle closer to me and Eun Ae wrap her arms around me, and I hugged both of them tightly, causing the warmth to spread between us. 




As I went to close my eyes, I felt my cheeks were poked.








“You.....” con7.gif 




con16.gif 



I still had my eyes closed. Trying to ignore the glare that my wife gave to me. 





“Why are you sleeping here?” her voice sternly directed to me. 




Oh shoot. How did I forget to wake earlier than her?? 




I slowly retreat my right arm from her and pushed my body up with my left arm supporting Eun Ae’s body. 
I turned my head towards her and she still had her glare on her eyes. 



con1.gif 



I gulped and gave her a small smile in return.




“He he ..” I placed Eun Ae on the bed slowly. 




“Appa sneaked in last night” 



con1.gif Aish, Eun Ae why do you need to tell your umma that?? Please help your Appa!!!



“What???”




Before Krystal could do anything, I dashed out of the room and heard her yell my name afterwards. 




Mianhe Krys, I couldn’t sleep well if you aren’t with me. 





2 hours later.... 





Author POV




The couple and their daughter went shopping together as Amber’s punishment. Eun Ae was clinging to Amber’s right arm while his left arm was wrapped by Krystal’s arm. 



The wife was absolutely immersed in her own world as she kept on picking up the dresses that caught her eyes. She went into the fitting room, leaving her husband outside with their daughter waiting for her to change. She stepped outside with the new dress and asked her husband and daughter opinions, and when they confirmed that it looks good on her, she will smile from ear to ear before changing back to her previous outfit. The process repeated until there were almost 15 shopping bags in Amber’s hand. 



Now they were taking a rest at one of the food courts. While waiting for their orders to come, the little daughter asked her exhausted father;



Amber POV



“Appa, Appa didn’t tell Eun Ae yet why Appa called Umma as bird”



I looked down to my daughter to find that she had her puppy eyes, patiently waiting for my response.



“Erm, you need to skip a lot of things if you want to know that part” I replied nonchalantly. 



“Do you want to follow the flow of the stories or just skip everything and get to that part honey?” Krystal, who was silent before, interrupted. 



The little princess puffed and crossed her eyebrows, showing she is in her thinking mode, before agreeing to follow the flow. 




“How about Appa continue the story?”




A sweet smile crept on Eun Ae’s face and I took a glance at my wife who was smiling sweetly to me before I drowned into my own memories. 




Amber Memories 


“Hhhhiii” both of the witches said in sync.



Taemin ran towards them and pulled Sulli to help her stand while on the other hand Krystal was trying to stand on her own. 



I could see she was in pain when she was finally able to stand on her foot. She managed to give a smile to Taemin and Sulli to reassure them. Next, the two love birds kept on talking to each other, leaving that Krystal witch behind. She walked slowly to nearest chair and a sight of relief was showed on her face when she sat on the chair. 




You could fool others, but not me Soojung. 




I tried my best to avoid my eyes from looking at her direction but I failed. Everytime I want to read the music sheet on the stand, a glimpse of her figure emerged from the corner of my eyes. 



What the he*k Adden. Don’t look at that witch. You shouldn’t let yourself get drowned into her spell. Besides,you already have ...



“Hyung!” 



Taemin’s word brings me back to reality. 



“Huh?”




“I’m going to go out with Sulli, can you walk Krystal home?”



“Why should I?”




“Yeah, why should he?” I heard Krystal yelled from afar.




Tsk that witch!




“Because she never hasn't walked home by herself at night, so can you please do me a favour oppa?” Sulli spoke up. 




“If you didn’t walk her home I can't go out on a date with Sulli, please help me hyung” Taemin whispered to me. 




I gave him a perplexed look before turning my head back to Sulli. 





“Allright, but only if she promises not to punch me, I’ll walk her home”




“Thanks hyung!” Taemin hugs me and dragged Sulli out of the room before Sulli could respond to anything. 




“Sulliiiiiii~ Wait for me!!” Krystal yelled, but Sulli was already out of our sight. 




I gathered my things and put them in my backpack before walking towards her. She tried to get up on her feet and tried to walk away but it seems like she couldn’t balance herself and she started to fall onto the floor. 




I ran towards her and grabbed her by her waist before her body could touch the floor. 




I could see her cheeks turn pink and I suddenly feel the blood rush to my face as well. I turned my head away from her so that she couldn’t see my reddened cheeks. 




Since she couldn't walk, I pulled her into my arms, carrying her like a bride, towards the bench. I placed her on the bench carefully as I didn’t want her foot to become worse. 




“Stay here” I ordered in a serious tone and she just nodded her head towards me. 




I went to the cafeteria to buy some ice cubes before returning to the music room. I placed the ice cubes besides her before grabbing the 1st aid kit at the back of the room. 




“Take off your shoes” I ordered as I sat in front of her. 




She obediently follows my instruction but had difficulty and pain doing so. I helped her by taking off her shoes and socks before examining her ankle. Her ankle had swollen, so I took out my handkerchief and put some ice cubes inside it, before placing it on her ankle. 




“Ouch...” she groaned. 




“Don’t make a sound, or else I’ll press it harder” I threatened. 




She seemed to be afraid of my threats and she bit her lips from time to time to avoid from groaning. A smile accidentally formed on my lips as I saw her doing that . 




“Why are you helping me?”




“Huh?”




“.....”




“What do you ask?”




“Nothing” she mumbled under her breath. 





“Okay....”





Silence . . . 







“I’m doing this because you are my partner, if you want to know” I finally blurted it out. 




There is no way I could tell her that I couldn’t bear to see her in pain




“Uh... Okay” 




I turned my head towards her and she just gave me a weak smile. 




As I held her ankle, I saw that the swelling had subsided somewhat. 




“Do you feel better now?” I asked her.




“Yes” 




“Okay, I’ll put this bandage on for now, and you should put more ice on it later tonight.”




She nods in understanding while I took the bandage out of the first aid kit to wrap her ankle. 




“How do you know to do this?” she asked me. 




I took a glance over her before replying “Do you forget that I’m in the basketball team? Of course I know how to manage this kind of injury.”




“What is your position on the team?" she asked me.




“Why would you want to know?”




“Okay then” she pouted.



Mwahahhaa.. Teasing her is fun. I should do this more in the future. 




.........




“I played power forward” 




“Okay, done!” I said as I clipped the bandage with scissors. I turned my head towards her and found that she had an ‘o’ shape on . 




“Yah!” I waved my hand in front of her face. 




She startled and gave me a small smile in return. 




I stood up and offered her my hand. 




“Can you walk?”




“Yeah,, don’t worry, I’ll be fine. ”




I took her backpack and led her to the chair so that she could put her shoes back on. I could tell she had troubled walking since she was limping towards the chair. As soon as she had her shoes on, I bent down on my knees in front of her. 




“Come on, let me carry you. And I won't take 'no' for an answer”



I could see she blushed and she hesitated a bit before landing her body on my back. I carefully stood on my feet and I didn’t have any difficulty as she was light as a feather. I told her to hold my backpack as I walked out of the room towards her house. 



I kept on distracting my mind, because the soft body that was pushed against my back were torturing me in the inside. 




Distraction, Distraction, I need distractions!



“Hey Adden” Krystal spoke, breaking up the silence. 




“Hmm?” I turned my head to my side, only to face her flawless face that was only few inches from mine. 



I quickly turned my head away from her, focusing on the path. 




“Your ear is turning red. Do you like me somehow?” she seductively whispered to my ears. 




Shoot! Stupid ears. con1.gif 



“You're seeing things. My ears just turn red when I felt tired. Stop thinking stupid things witch.”



I could feel her smirking right now. Then, she rested her head on my shoulder. Her scent automatically caressed my nose, sending a nice feeling through me. 




Both of us didn’t talk or ask anything through the rest of the journey. After a few minutes, we finally arrived at her mansion. I walked towards her front door and put her down. She grabbed on my shoulder to balance herself and handed me my backpack afterwards. 




“Thank you Adden for your help” she shyly said. 




“You’re welcome, and don’t forget to put the ice back later at night.” I said and turned my body away from her. 




“Wait!” I heard her voice called me back. 




“What?”




















Chupp.



































She kissed my cheek. con21.gif 






“Bye worm!!” she said with a big grin on her face, before slamming the door in front of me. 





I stood there, dumbfounded. After my mind had finally processed what happened just now, I turned my body backwards with a stupid smile on my face. 





However, the smile I had quickly turned to a frown as I saw Jessica standing few metres away from me, with a death glare on her eyes. 



con8.gif 







End Of Memories





“That’s it” I said, to laughter from Krystal and Eun Ae. 




“What do you do after that?” Krystal asked between her laugh.




“I ran as fast as I could”





“Hahahahahaa” 



con1.gif 


"Why you didn't bring me to the infirmary instead?? " Krystal asked after calming herself from her laugh. 


"Because if I did, you wouldn't have the chance to kiss me " I replied before smirking to her. 


Her face became red in colour in instant. She had her fist clenched, indicating that she's embarassed by now. 


"Hahahahahahaha" our little daughter let out her laugh as she saw her umma's reaction. 



Suddenly the waiter came and brings our orders, abruptly caused Eun Ae to stop laughing and Krystal back to her normal mode. 




******************************



Ard The Cool,Nice & Confusing Author’s POV




The trio family went to continue their shopping trip after having their rest at the food court. Amber went into their car to put Krystal’s shopping bags away while the other two went to the Toy R Us to find a new toy for Eun Ae. 




“Appa, can I buy this?” Eun Ae asked his father as she saw him walking in. 



He kneeled down to meet her daughters’ eyes before looking at the hello kitty plushie in her daughter’s hand. 




“Are you sure you want this hello kitty Eun Ae??”




Eun Ae nods her head vigorously towards her Appa. 





“Okay, let’s pay for it. ”




Amber held her daughter’s hand before he realizes something missing. 




“Where’s umma honey?”





Eun Ae scratched the back of her head. 






“Umma.... ummaa.. she....” 





Seeing Eun Ae stuttering in replying to his question, his heart beat rapidly.








“Umma.... she....."








































oh, time to set the hiatus mode "on" people onion_msn_smilies-02.gif 

anyway, sorry this chapter wasn't long as before, and i do hope you guys/girls satisfied with this. 

don't forget to leave comment. ^^ 


so lonnnnnnng people~ 2.gif --> hiatus for a while mode .