He's Cute!

How I Met Your Appa/Umma

A week had passed since they returned from their vacation in Paris. Amber had already gone to the LJ Corporation early in the morning, leaving Krystal to take care Eun Ae at home.



Krystal is reading her novel when her phone rang. She answered the call when it rang for the second time.



Krystal POV



“Yebuseyo” I heard the person from the other line greeted me.



“Unnniieeeeeee!!!” I screamed out loud as I recognized the voice.



“Omo, can you please stop screaming? You’re making me deaf!!!”



“Kekeke, mianhe unnie.. What makes you call me ?”



“Omo Krystal, that’s how you treat your unnie? Aigoo, I never thought you will treat me like this, aishhh~” Jessica continued grumbling until Krystal cut her off.



“Unnie, you are babbling” Krystal said, giggling. “How about you come here for dinner tonight? We can catch up on what has been happening these days.”



“Wow that would be great! I’ll tell my husband right away. See you later sis.” Jessica hung up before Krystal said anything.



I put my iphone on the table and moved towards Eun Ae’s room and found that she’s playing with the unicorn toy she got from Amber at Paris’s Disneyland. I heard her singing the unicorn song that she learnt from one of the cartoons.



Imagine eun ae singing like this <-- click


I could not help but smile towards the scene I saw. Since the day she got that unicorn, she always brings that toy everywhere and sometimes I need to use the toy to get her to eat her food.



“Eun Aeiee..” I called my little daughter.



“Yes umma? ” she responded to me as she lifts her heads towards me.



“Aunty Sica and her family will be joining us for dinner tonight”



“Is Chung Hee oppa coming over?”



“Of course honey” I said and caress her face.



“Yeayyyyyyyyyyyy~ Can I play with Chung Hee oppa tonight?”



“Yes, if you finish your dinner first. Okay ?”



“Okay umma!”




Author POV



Krystal is playing with her little precious daughter before the daughter asked her about the “Bird & Worm” story. Eun Ae lays down beside her mother, hugging the unicorn and ready to hear the story.



Krystal Memories


Right after the little tour guided by Jonghyun and Adden oppas, Luna unnie and I went to the cafeteria to grab some food.


Along the way there, I found myself smiling constantly. Somehow, Adden's face was lingering around my mind till now. Usually I would be freaked out to see someone who acted the same as that Adden guy did, but that’s not happening this time. Apart from being freaked out, I was happy and relieved at the same time, knowing the fact that he was fascinated by my beauty. I would normally wouldn’t care much being praised for my looks (as people were always telling me that) but getting Adden’s attention...? It just made me smile like crazy.



Aish, he’s reaction just now is too cute! I wish he didn’t avoid me after this.



As I was happily recalling back the moments I had just now, Luna unnie suddenly patted me on my shoulders, waking me from my trance.



“What are you smiling for Soojung?” Luna unnie asked me.



“Nnn. Nothing unnie, come on let’s hurry, I’m hungry” I said, causing Luna unnie to have a perplexed look on her face.











Later that day....



My unnies and I were in the student council’s room, waiting for those beasts to come.



“This is one of the reasons why we called them as beasts.” Jessica unnie told me in one of her ice queen’s tone. All of the other unnies nod towards Jessica’s statement.



“They never be on time whenever we have a meeting. And they aren’t just late comers, but were meanies as well” Victoria unnie added.



“I still remember that during the last day of our school’s joint festival, they came to us to apologize and we accepted it but unknowingly, some of them secretly pasted a poster of an older version of our face at our back!” Luna who just drank her water interrupted.




I was suppressing my laughter as I heard Luna’s responds.



“So, that’s explained why you told me to punch that Adden’s guy?” I asked Jessica unnie back.




“Yes” Jessica replied coldly.




Knowing that she wouldn’t want me to ask anything further, I remained silent on my seat. As I was fidgeting with my fingers, unsure what to do, Sulli tapped my shoulder.



“Don’t worry, they aren’t that bad. They are actually nice people.” Sulli whispered to me.




“How do you know?”



“Becausetaeminoppaismaboffren” Sulli answered, a little fast, yet quietly whispered.




“He’s what?” Before I finished my sentence, Sulli closed my mouth with her hands. Our actions drew attentions from Jessica,Luna,Yuri and Victoria unnies.




“Nothing.. he he he” Sulli nervously told the other unnies.




Yuri unnie wanted to further ask us but was interrupted by sudden voice of slamming door.




BAM!


The door of the student’s council room was pushed open abruptly. Once the door completely opened, there, the beasts walked in, leaded by Donghae oppa. Followed after him was Onew, Minho, Jonghyun, Taemin and Adden oppas.



Without even greeting us, they walked towards the other side of the U-shaped table that were occupied by us in a swanky manner.



Once they all seated, a pencil case was flying towards Donghae’s face out of nowhere. However, he managed to dodge it. As he wanted to throw it back our way, another hand was tightly gripped his wrist, preventing him to do so. It was the principal’s hand that held him.



“Stop it Hae” principal Kim spoke.



Donghae oppa sat back on his seat before principal Kim spoke again.




“Well, boys and girls, I believe you already know that both student councils of the two schools will be merged into one. Right?” All of us nodded.



“And I believe all of you already know each other right? But a proper introduction is a must, since there is still newcomer in the girl’s group”he said while motioning his head towards me.



“So boys, introduce yourself and state your other position other than simply saying "student council" please”. With that, one by one, they introduced themselves.




“Named Lee Donghae, Senior, tennis player”



“Lee Jinki a.k.a Onew, Senior, usual main cast for the musical team ”



“Choi Minho, Junior, Basketball Team Co-Captain” Minho Oppa said while flashing his killer smile.
Absolutely not affecting me. Braggy.



“Kim Jonghyun, Junior, soccer is my thing”



“Lee Taemin,Junior, main dancer for school’s dance team” Taemin said. I caught him took a glance at Sulli who sit beside me. Then, it comes the turn for Adden to introduce himself. I don’t know why but I feeling like adrenaline is flowing rapidly in my body.



He stood up, fixing a bit his red school’s tie and his husky voice were clearly voiced out of his throat, wrecking the silence that was made after Taemin’s introduction.



“Adden Joseph Liu, Junior,same team as Minho hyung” he said calmly before sitting back on his seat in front of me. After his introduction, I feel disappointed. I hope to hear more words coming out from his perfect lips but he just said those words instead.



I return back to reality once I heard Jessica’s unnie voice.



“Jung Sunyeon, Jessica,Senior, Leader of School’s band”



“Kwon Yuri, Senior, Main Dancer of School’s dance team”



“Victoria Song, Senior, Main Acrobatics ”



“Park Sunyoung, a.k.a Luna, School’s Choir Leader”



“Choi Jinri, Junior, I don’t join any other club other than student council” Sulli shyly replied. “You guys can call me Sulli”




As Sulli finished, my heart beats rapidly than before. I could feel all eyes on me as I stood silently without speaking any words.



“Ehemmm” principal kim cleared his throat, signaling me to introduce myself.



“My name is Jung Soojung, but prefer to be called Krystal. I am the new member of this student council, I’m a junior and same as Sulli, I haven't participated in any other club except student council. Please be nice to me” I expected the beasts will laugh at my silly introduction, but none of them didn’t make any sound. They have a blank look on their face, as maybe they were thinking of how different my personality than my other unnies.




After a while, I sat back on my seat and all of us focusing back to principal Kim. However, before I turn my head towards principal Kim, I caught Adden still staring me. Once he realized that I caught him looking at me, he turned his face away, and I could see his ears turned red. Is he shy? Cute. I thought. I could feel my cheeks burning up as soon after. I quickly adjusted my hair to cover half of my face, to hide my blushing cheeks.


I returned my focus towards Principal Kim’s word and he just started to announce the new position of our student council.



President – Lee Donghae

Vice President – Jessica Jung

Secretary I & II – Lee Jinki & Kwon Yuri

Treasurer I & II – Choi Minho & Victoria

Public Relation – Lee Taemin & Sulli

Club & Activities – Jonghyun & Luna

Discipline – Adden & Krystal




By hearing the last part in the list, my mind turned blank. The position wasn’t a problem, since it’s the same position that I hold back at our school, but the problem is having a partner like Adden, would it turn out as good or bad?



As I was having a little battle on my mind, I felt my hair was tugged from behind.



“Ouchhhhh” I let out a small groan in response.



I turned my head and saw Adden stand behind me with an evil smirk on his face.



“What?” I yelled to him.



“Stupid girl.” I heard he mumbled.



“You two! Sit on your seats and start planning for your part now!” principal Kim said pointing his fingers towards me and Adden.



“Yes sir” we both replied and sit back on our seats. I must had dozed for a quite some time since I didn’t realize Adden had already dragged his chair towards my seat. Now, he was sitting in front of me.


I seriously doesn’t have any idea about what should we do at that moment. As I scanned throughout the room, everybody is discussing with their partner, except for those who held higher position, they discussing in a bigger group (Donghae,Jessica,Onew,Yuri,Minho,Victoria).


Next, I noticed that Jonghyun & Luna didn’t spoke or work on anything, just the same condition as Adden and me. I turned my head towards another side of the room and found that Taemin and Sulli were happily talking to each other. As I tried to collect my memories over what principal Kim told us, Adden spoke up.



“You must be not listening to what he said right?”



“Yes”I nodded slowly, looking down to my feet.



“Tsch,,, well, for your information ice cube, we need to discuss our planning for the position we held.”



“Ice cube? Who?”


You cubicle~”he pointed his finger towards me.


“Yah! You stupid idiot dino head!” I yelled towards him and he suddenly put his hand on my mouth, blocking the words to be spoken properly. Principal Kim stopped from his writing and look at our direction. Adden quickly apologized and I bit his hand.



“Yah!” he groaned.



“That’s for calling me such names!” I smirked to him.



End of Memories



“Beep Beep”


A message received, interrupting the story.



I checked my phone and it was Amber who sent me messages.



To : KrysBaby
From : AmberB
Message : What are you doing? I miss you baby, can I pretend to be sick so that I can return home early? I missing you so much krys baby.



I chuckled towards his message. Eun Ae had a confused look on her face seeing me chuckling out of nothing.



“Appa misses us honey” I told Eun Ae.



“Appa misses us? Tell him to be home early umma! Eun Ae and Chung Hee oppa can play with Appa !! yeayyyy”



“Okay honey, Umma will tell Appa that. Now it’s your nap’s time. Sleep well, okay?”



“Okay umma” Eun Ae replied. I kissed her forehead and slightly tapping her body, leading her to sleep.



Once Eun Ae already deep asleep, I walk out of her room, texting a reply to Amber.


To : AmberB
From : KrysBaby
Message : I just finished telling Eun Ae a bit of our story when we first talked to each other. Now Eun Ae is taking her nap, leaving me alone in this house.Yah! I miss you too hubby! Just go on with your plan because I really need you at home right now. Can you? Pleaseee~ ♥
p/s: Eun Ae told me to tell you to be home early! :p




I press the button send before grabbing my English novel that I was reading earlier.




I flipped through pages and again, my phone beeped, indicating a message was received.



To: KrysBaby
From: AmberB
Message: Kekeke. You are the best baby! I love you so much... so much.. much.. much. Erk.. you told Eun Ae that I texting you? Omo~~ she will interrupt us again. :(
p.p/s : when can we have our own private moment.??



Without wasting time, I replied to his text.



To : AmberB
From : KrysBaby
Message: We could have a long private moment today if you had removed your from your office now!! I don’t like waiting. XD
p.p.p/s: you only have 10 minutes to be here., or else... no private moment. :P




As I sent the last message, I was lifted off the floor by a pair of muscular arm.



“I love you baby” Amber kisses my cheek.



I wrapped my hands around his neck, leaning in and our lips locked between each other. He adjusted my position, so that we both are comfortable. I locked him with my slender legs around his waist while his hands at the lower back of my body, supporting my weight. I can feel his hands squeezing tightly as he holds me, releasing a small moan coming from my mouth. Our tongues were busy tangling between each other mouth, rising up the lusts that were kept previously.



He brings me towards our room, without stopping his actions towards my body. He put me down on the bed once he feels the bed by his foot. We both were panting heavily once we broke our lustful kiss. Amber sneaks his hands inside my shirt, caressing my body. His touches send electricity to my body. He snuggled his head towards my neck, attacking it by planting small kisses. The sensation was enjoyable for me, I grabbed his head, hugging him tightly, so that we both feel the same affection.



As he wants to strip my shirt, my phone rang.



“Ssowanul marebwa~~”



Amber and I looked towards each other. As knowing who is the caller, I picked up the phone.



“Yebuseyo”



“Yah dongsaenggi! Chung Hee and I will come to your house in 30 minutes, but my seobang will come a bit late. See you later dongsaeng.” She hung up before I could ask another question.



“Jessica noona is it?” Amber asks me.



“Yeah. She will be coming in 30 minutes. Together with Chung Hee” I replied with a sigh.



“Whaaee??? “ he pouts.



I gave a peck on his lips lightly, causing him to smile again.



“I forgot to tell you earlier, come on, we need to get ready dear.. ”



“Okay okay, but let me rest a bit. Wake me up after you done with the shower will you? Thanks baby”



Author POV



30 minutes later....


Ding Dong~ the door bells ringing throughout the house.



Eun Ae runs towards the door, opening it, revealing two figures in front of the entrance.



There, stood up happily Jessica and Chung Hee, with a wide smile were seen on their faces.



“Soojung~” “Jessicaa~”




Once they were done hugging each other, Amber asks his sister in law.



“So, how’s your husband? It had been a long time since I last saw h..”




To Be COntinued.

him / her??

onion_msn_smilies-02.gif

again. leave your comment. hehehe.. no comment, i wont update anymore! hahaha *kidding..

and,, this is a present from me to all of you..

Click