Whatever

~No Other~
Please log in to read the full chapter

HyukJae didn't realise how fast this day went by. After their group chit-chat Heechul walked to him waving with, what happened to be later, a piece of paper with a phone number and said that he's going home and if Hyuk wants to go with him. His brother just peeked on DongHae, again petting Jae's shoulder and winked to him. Eunhyuk stated that he can't stay in DongHae's embrace any longer so he just went with Heechul leaving while waving to his friends.

When they sat in the car Hyuk just ended the story about his sinking and how Hae had told him to take the shirt off-

"Oh so that's what missing" said Heechul starting the car. "Maybe he hid this t-shirt and saved for himself, you know for later" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"God please Heechul, he has a girlfriend and he's not a stalker, I just forgot myself, I told you this was weird... Oh and I see that you've got the number of this new guy." Heechul only smirked still looking at the road.

"Well yesss... And guess what, he's a stylist and hairdresser, I couldn't ask for more." he giggled.

 

Almost whole way back home they were sitting in silence when suddenly Hyuk's phone rang. It wasn't a suprise that it still worked because Hyukjae specifically bought waterproof phone just to feel more secure. He answered, it was LuHan.

"Hel-" he was immediately cut

"KYUNGSOO KISSED! KYUNGSOO WAS KISSED BY-" Jae just heard a noise.

"Oh my gawd, excuse LuHan he's in some kind of hype I don't really know how to name it. CALM YOUR LULU." Then Hyuk heard the noise again.

 

"Give me back my phone Soo!" another noise, Hyukjae giggled. "Okay I'm back" it was LuHan again. "Listen Hyuk it was UNREAL like a scene from some romance movie. I was telling my farewell to SeHun and this two lovebirds were talking few meters away from us I saw that KYUNGSOO waved at him and was about to walk away when Kai grabbed his wrist, pulled D.o to himself and kissed him as he one arm wrapped around his waist and another hand layed on Soo's head in the way that his palm was on his cheek and fingers were in hair. I never saw something so cheesy in real life really! I wish SeHun kissed me like THAT!" He laughed and Hyuk heard KyungSoo's yelling.

 

"Wow, it really was something, but what happened af

Please log in to read the full chapter