Unlucky day

~No Other~
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You had to go with me? Don't you have friends? Or something like that?" Hyuk asked politely while they were walking down the street. He with his simple white t-shirt, flip-flops and black swimming shorts, backpack on both shoulders and his brother in light pink, loose tank top and striped blue-white shorts, gray flip-flops on platform... And pastel blue, inflated life ring and sport bag in the same colour.

Why me

"All of my friends are on vacation all over the world, my boyfriend just dumped me and my brother is ashamed of me, thank God I don't have diarrhea today, because this would . Life is beautiful, listen, I adore today's hot weather and you are not helping to stay positive Hyuk." He took his blue wheel and put it on Hyuk's neck.

"Yah! Take it off me." Eunhyuk's mind was in some better place than with Heechul.

"I'm the one hurt but you are acting like something's wrong. Maybe your friends will tell me more about it."

Heechul made I-bet-you-are-hiding-something face

"Hai boyz~!" he screamed near Hyuk's ear. They saw D.o and LuLu while Jae was taking off his neck his brother's toy. Kyungsoo with dark brown backpack, light brown shoes, navy blue shorts and white shirt with some gray pattern, LuHan with red sport bag, in loose, gray tank top with white dots and purple shorts.

 

"Hello Heechul" Kyungsoo said when they get to them.

 

"Hi" LuHan was judging HyukJae hard.

 

"Don't mind me boys, do your things I just parked on the previous street so if you want" he said taking his wheel from Hyuk "We can go home together" he smiled cutely "And now if you excuse me... I'm gonna go fishing, you know. Have fun kids" He winked at them and disappeared into the entrance to the swimming pools.

 

It was silence with LuHan still judging him with gaze.

 

"With no further do, let's just go, I need to find Sehun and organize our brain-boy a date with his one and only love."

 

"Yah! Can you please stop talking about... Kai like this" Name of the boy Soo spoke softer than the rest of the sentence. "And what if you in coincidence say somethings like that when he's around..." They started walking towards the entrance to the pools.

 

"Well it would be awkward for you and for him. Oh, and todays dance classes were dismissed, just so you know Hyuk." They entered the area. Kyungsoo was walking on the left, talking to the LuHan in the center and Hyuk on the right of them just listened. They were walking on a sidewalk surrounded by grass where people had picnics, played volleyball. He noticed far away a boy who was looking at them. Tall, tanned, good posture, handsome, dark brown hair.

Well he's hot, and looks like I saw him somewhere...

Kyungsoo almost tripped over a cat escaping from some kids who were chasing it. Tall boy take a step foreward, but kyung was just ok, he was still taking to LuHan about what he can and cannot do in the sight of Kai. Now that they were closer to the boy he was now talking over cellphone, but still gazing somewhere around them. And then Hyuk saw him. He just flashed his half pool body, disappeared and Eunhyuk grabbed LuHan's forearm.

 

"I can't LuLu." They stopped, but unfortunately D.o didn't notice because he was still taking to Lu and he fell over some kids toy.

Holy...

"..." LuHan just stared how gracefully Kyungsoo is falling on his face. But in the last seconds the tall boy rescued poor Kyungsoo's head. He took him by his arm and they both landed on the grass near the sidewalk. When they processed what happened they ran to Kyung, but they saw that the tall boy is now looking deeply into kyungsoo's eyes who is now sitting beside him on the grass, a little shoked.

"And this is Kai..." LuLu whispered.

Kai smiled at D.o and pulled out his hand "I'm Jongin, you can call me Kai." he was still looking into the boys eyes.

"I-I'm KyungSoo..." He slowly grabbed the others hand. Kai stood up still holding D.o's hand and trying to help him get up.

"Are you okay?" he asked politely " Are you hurt?" Kai w

Please log in to read the full chapter