Wet and... weird

~No Other~
Please log in to read the full chapter

Water. Water is life, but it can be deadly. It's not like Hyuk can't swim. He can, kind of... He can drift like log, wood. Hyuk closed his eyes, but in the same moment he hit the water he breathed out the air from his lungs.

Well, that's bad, JUST. DON'T PANIC-

Easier to say, harder to do. As he fell under water he tried to be calm, but his body didn't listen.

Oh how deep is your loove? Is it like thee poool?~~ well I hope I'll be alive by the end of the day.

His brain was in different state than his body, when he tried to bob up he felt that someone grabbed him and poped him out from the water. He was still gagging with water and out of breathe. Someone pulled him out of the pool.

"HyukJae! Hey! HyukJae can you hear me?!" Eunhyuk knew this woried voice. He slowly opened his eyes, they focused on the background. He saw Siwon, then his eyes were able to focus the foreground and as he saw DangHae he started to split water. DongHae helped him to sit.

Oh shiet, I am really a loser......

"HyukJae?" DongHae was still holding hand on his back. He forgot how his mouth is working.

"I-I'm good. Thanks for saving me" Awkward laugh.

"We thought you were already dead, you felt into the water like a log." Siwon smiled rising one brow.

"Wow, it's a relief... uff..." DongHae put his hand on Hyuk's shoulder and squeezed it lightly.

"I'll go now you excuse me, SungMin was looking for me. I'm glad you are alright kid." He waved and disappeared in the crowd of sunbathing people. At least not many of them noticed Hyuk's accident. He felt chlorine water in his nose and eyes on him. When he turned around to see DongHae, boys face was dangerously close to him and he had been squeezing his shoulder from time to time.

"You look like your mind is somewhere else." Hae said.

 

Yes bcs I'm trying not to think that u r still touching me!!! Wait what-

 

When he came to his senses his heart started racing.

"I'm sorry, I-I feel stupid right now." He only could say this with one hand covering his face. He sneek peeked through his fingers. Hae was smiling and when Hyuk took off his hand from the face he noticed what DongHae is looking at. His stomach. Well, that now his white t-shirt was wet and sticking to his body he could see his body seeing through the material.

"Nah that's okay, I'm glad that KyungSoo told me that you aren't a great swimmer." He laughed. "But I see that you have some nice body over there." He said while lifting the other's shirt, he no longer had his hand on Hyuk shoulder. "I think girls would be glad if you have taken this off..."

 

Omg he's all over me-

 

"...and not only girls." he ended smiling. "Nice abs, miss wet shirt." he winked while still smiling.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter