Why it's so hot in here?

~No Other~
Please log in to read the full chapter

HyukJae stared at LuHan with his eyes so wide open that he thought that they will fall out.

"Yes, my Jae, your beloved is hanging out with his cousin and no, that is not , because it isn't real relationship." LuLu smirked and patted Hyuk's arm, while Amber just stood there with Kyungsoo who was gazing at the sky.

"Like... What?" D.O spoke "It's sick, oh God.." his face was in a weird grin.

"But wait, this is not the end " boy smirked " Kai and SeHun asked a lots of questions about our princess Jae..."

"What do you mean?" LuHan looked deeply into D.O's eyes with serious face.

"I think that these boys got a misson from their CEO, gang leader, you know, 'the Prince', lover, pretty boy..." Kyungsoo cut him.

"Oh, for God's sake stop this, it's ridiculous! You mean that Hae or someone told them to get to know more about Hyuk. I bet that's it."

"You're pretty smart big-eyed-boy" LuLu laught. "And I have question for you boys.. and Amber, would you like to go swimming tomorrow ? Like you know in the pool? 'Cause it's hot lately? FOR FUN?"

"It sounds dangerous..." Amber spoke.LuHan grabbed Soo by the arm and leaned to his ear. 

"Jongin wanted to know if you'll be there..." Hyuk stared at clever boy as he started to getting more red. Now his face looked like a cute tomato. He pushed Lu away and said:

"If Hyuk goes, I'll go too." In the speed of light Lee was by D.o's side.

"We'll go, what about you Amber?" He wrapped his arm around kawaii-tomato-soo.

"You know boys I really would like to watch you're miserable gasps and moans towards your crushes, but I'm not really into pool, sunbathing, bikini and all that stuff, I have stuff to do tomorrow, you know STUFF." She smiled.

"So, that's three of us which means... GAY PARTY!"

oh shiet, no

"But I'll stay in my s

Please log in to read the full chapter