Wait... WHAT

~No Other~
Please log in to read the full chapter

"LEE HYUKJAE!"

Boy lifted his head in the direction of angry voice. He was looking into Kyungsoo's worried eyes. It was lunch time. They were sitting at they're poisoned table at cafeteria. Why poisoned? Because whole school was avoiding this place. Beacuse of non-popular and non-cool nerd kids. They wasn't that smart (except for Kyungsoo). Brown haired boy was sitting opposite Hyukjae with LuHan on left side and Amber on right side. They were weird kids. Kyungsoo the brain of the group, LuHan the girly man and Amber the boyish girl. It wasn't like Hyukjae didn't like it, he was happy in their company.

"We were talking to you about you and you're just elsewhere, HELLO HYUK EARTH TO YOU." He waved his hand in front of Hyukjae's face. "Besides, now you're part of schools dancing crew or something.... Yeah, it was LuHan's idea, because he's in it, so, you'll start tomorrow."

Hyuk blinked, his eyes wide open. Why. His friends were trying to took his mind away from his thoughts after his breakdown. And yes, this was one of hundreds ideas.

BUT WHY OF ALL THOSE THINGS WHY DANCING.

He was attending art clases, baseball practice, some foregin languages lessons, and when Amber suggested 'Maybe soccer team?' he tensed at word soccer and said 'Definitely NO', because he might had heart attack or something if he joined the team. Of course if they accepted him.

"I can't even dance. I have this coordination disorder thing you know..." Kyungsoo handed his cellphone with dancing Hyukjae on display to him.

"Yeah man, and LuHan is straighter than a ruler." he looked in doll boy's direction "I saw you dancing in fornt of the mirror in your room" He pointed at phone " And Amber agreed that you're good enough."

"Yup, ya' got nice dance moves maan~" She took cellphone from his hands and looked closer to the screen. "And you've got nice ." She smirked.

"Yah! You little ered-"  He got distracted by glowing shadow.

Ten meters before his eyes. There he was. Hyukjae's life ruiner, most popular monster in school. In that moment Hyukjae could bet that he was drooling or something, but look at him. Black v-neck shirt, through this you could see his muscles, dark-grey jeans, black and white converse. And his flawless chocolate brown hair. 

Oh My Shisus

He is a pure perfection. His hair, his face, his arms, his legs, omg his . Just perfect human being. And he was H

Please log in to read the full chapter