It didn't happened

~No Other~
Please log in to read the full chapter

kind of DongHae's POV

"DongHae, are you... blushing?" Hyoyeon asked "What's with your face, huh?" She touched his cheek.

DongHae was walking down the hall with Hyo, Siwon, Sungmin, SeHun and Kai (aka Jongin). It was hot for him and he was in strange good mood.

"Can you tell me who was this guy?" he asked "Tell me more than his name."

"Lee HyukJae the school's loser? He looks like monkey and has blond hair. It's all about him." Siwon spoke "Why do you want to know more about him?"

Monkey, huh? But pretty handsome one.

"Um... I just... I don't know. I felt something weird, like inner warmth from this guy when I kind of hugged him. I liked it."

DongHae was always an open and honest person, but when he said that everybody's eyes were wide open with suprise or maybe more scared look.

"Honey, you just need to stop, it's scaring me." Hyoyeon grabbed his hand. "Remember, I don't want you to get hurt or something. We need to talk after lessons, ok?" She lightly hugged him. " See you later." he nodded.

When Hyo got away DongHae turned to SeHun and Kai who were staring at him. They were the youngest in their group.

"Yah, I want to know as much as you can find out about this boy till tomorrow after lessons, got it?" They nodded and Hae gave them a sign that they can go now.

"What was that, huh?" Sungmin put his hand on Hae's shoulder. "Can you tell us what's going on HaeHae, my dear cousin?"

<
Please log in to read the full chapter