A Friend & Personality

His Mentality
DOUBLE UPDATE  ^__^ 

Siwon speeds to the location Yesung was at. He spotted him sitting against the wall, his knees supporting his head and arms circled around his legs. Siwon got out of his car and kneeled in front of him. 
 
"Yesung? What happened?"
 
Yesung lifted his head and Siwon was able to see his teary and reddened eyes. This made him worry even more and hard from restraining himself to touch him. 
 
"Let's get in the carfirst. I'll bring you to my apartment so you can tell me what happend."
 
 
****
 
 
"So what kind of person was Changmin?" asked Yunho. 
 
"I know I should have asked this before we got here but why do you want to know?"
 
Yunho sighed and leaned back in his chair. "It may help us getting the culprit."
 
Nickhun shrugged. "Well, Changmin was a good guy. He always favoured someone else's interests above that of his own. Although he may have seen tough on the outside, Changmin was a very sentimental guy. He especially cared for Yesung. Whenever Yesung was sick, Changmin took good care of him."
 
"Was there anyone who hated him?"
 
"See? That is wat suprises me. I don't know how anyone could have hated him. Whenever Changmin was around he was able to turn up the mood into something good, even when you we're on your angriest. Changmin was dearly loved by the people who knew him." 
 
"How about his friends?"
 
"Great people. Everyone loves him."
 
"Family?"
 
"The same. Like I told you. Changmin wasn't a guy you would easily come to hate."
 
"What about his job?"
 
"He worked at a carwash. But..."
 
Yunho straightened on his seat. "But what?"
 
Nickhun hesitated. "For the work he was doing, he got payed a lot. I mean he was able to provide things we weren't able until he started that job. Sometimes I had the feeling he was hiding something from us. But I always told myself I was seeing ghosts."
 
Yunho kept quiet after a while thinking. "You know... there is a high possiblity that Changmin was... in a gang. "
 
 
****
 
 
Yesung had finally calmed down and was able to feel at his ease. 
 
Siwon leaned a little closer to him. "Will you tell me what happened?" asked he hesistantly.
 
Yesung ignored his question and began humming while counting the colors around the house. 
 
"Yesung please?"
 
But the shorter man was in his own world and didn't seem wanting to be bothered. 
 
Siwon couldn't take it anymore and grabbed Yesung's arms and pinned him down on the couch. Yesung of course was struggling to break free and he was pretty strong but Siwon was still dominating. 
 
Yesung headbutted Siwon and harshly pushed him back. He stood up and plugged his fingers in his ears and squeezed his eyes shut. Whilst Siwon was trying to recover from the abrupt attack. 
 
"Yesung I'm sorry... I just....you didn't listen..." 
 
Yesung ignored his words and made way to the front door but Siwon wouldn't give up so easily. "Please don't leave. I'm sorry. Tell me what happened. Tell me about the incident... Then at least do it for Changmin!!"
 
Yesung stopped and turned around to stare at Siwon. 
 
"I'm sure he wants to see you happy. I want you to trust me. So whenever you are ready, tell me when you want to talk about the case. We're doing this for you and your brothers. We really want to help you."
 
Yesung turned away and left without responding.
 
Siwon sighed and hang his head backwards. "I really am falling in love with you."