Fortune Or Misfortune

His Mentality

PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUBSCRIBES!! ^___^

(I COULD NOT THINK OF A GOOD TITLE :$)


Siwon thought it would be a good idea to visit Changmin and Nickhun's graves. To go out for some fresh air. Yesung was reluctant to go, but he did not want to worry Siwon. They did not bring flowers. Nothing actually, because Yesung found it senseless. 
 
But visiting their graves was maybe not a good idea. Yesung spotted the man first and stopped dead in his tracks.
 
Siwon stood still too and looked at his lover in question. "Yesung?" 
 
His lover made no answer for the man at the grave had locked eyes with him. He looked shocked and stunned too. Siwon turned his head towards the graves. He raised his brows when he saw the man from the restaurant. 
 
What a coincidence. They meet again at a cemetery. Siwon felt Yesung squeezing his hand until he winced from the pain. 
 
Yesung stepped back at the shuddering feeling. Unfortunately Siwon didn't notice how he felt and walked to the graves. Closer to that man. The man, Seunghyun if he remembered right, was wearing such an icy look. He was probably a person who never smiled sweetly. 
 
But it we're his eyes that suffocated Yesung. If he had just looked longer into them, he would have known. He would have know what he did (and would do). 
 
Seunghyun bowed his head to them. Or maybe only to Siwon. He noticed their inertwined hands. He stared at it for a moment before he started talking. "The weather is nice."
 
Siwon arched his brows and looked at the sky. "It is." Then he looked back at Seunghyun. "Are you visiting someone's grave too?"
 
Seunghyun nodded as his face turned gloomy for a moment. Yesung did not believe it was sincere. Seunghyun looked at Yesung and smiled. Yesung slightly jolted.
 
Seunghyun then averted his attention back to Siwon. "I'll leave the two of you alone." 
 
They exchanged a last nod and Seunghyun walked away.
 
"You can stop squeezing my hand now." 
 
Yesung swiflty blinked with his eyes. Oh. He was still crushing his lover's hand. He quickly let go. "Sorry." said he inaudible. 
 
But Siwon heared him anyway. "Look at me Yesung."
 
Yesung did not directly do so. 
 
"If there is anything bothering you, please share it with me. I'm here to listen."
 
Yesung looked away and scratched his ears. "I don't like Seunghyun."
 
"Who?"
 
Yesung sighed. 
 
Siwon scracthed the back of his head. "Nevermind. I know now."
 
Yesung looked at the graves as Siwon stood behind him and embraced him. They did not talk. They did not need to. All they needed was each other's presence and comfort. 
 
 
**** 
 
 
Siwon and his team we're working on the murders so Yesung was alone today. He stared at the children who we're playing at the playground. He saw a child sitting alone on one of the benches. He reminded Yesung of himself. 
 
Yesung fumbled with his fingers and rocked himself back and fro. 
 
Alone... 
 
Lonely...
 
Excluded... 
 
He hated them.
 
Therefore he was grateful. So grateful for having Siwon as his lover. He was brought out of his thoughts when he felt a tap on his knee. Yesung stared into the brown orbs before him. It was that lonely child. 
 
Yesung pulled his leg away. Only Siwon may touch him. 
 
"Hello. My name is Yun and I'm 5 years old. Will you play with me?"
 
Yesung avoided his eyes and let them wander about. 
 
Yun titled his head. "You don't want to play with me?"
 
Yesung stopped moving but still made no eye-contact. 'You don't want to play with me?' He used to ask that many times to his peers. Untill he was sick of it. "No. I do want to play with you."
 
Yun smiled from ear to ear. "Really?" 
 
Yesung nodded akwardly. 
 
Yun grabbed his hand in excitement and took him to another place. 
 
Yesung pulled his hand from the boys grip. 
 
Yun turned to look at him in confusion. 
 
"I'll play but no touching." 
 
Yun frowned for he did not understand. "Why not?"
 
"I don't like it."
 
Yun just shrugged. "Okay. I'll remember that."
 
 
****
 
 
It was starting to get dark and Yesung knew Siwon would want him at home, but he wanted to see him right now. He had not seen Siwon for hours and Yesung did not like that. 
 
He stopped far away from the doors to catch a glimpse from his lover. He did not want a stranger to come to bother so he stayed out of his sight. Yesung's eyes began glowing when Siwon appeared but that glow in his eyes instantly dissapeared.  
 
Siwon walked out with a women. They hugged each other and then the women kissed him on the cheek.
 
Yesung digged his fingernails into his hands. His breathing became harsher and faster as he took steps back. Why was Siwon treating her like that? Why in the same manner as he treated him? Yesung shot his eyes close and run away. He did not want to see more. 
 
He kept on running and running, but slippped to the ground when he took another step. He wetted his clothes on the still soaked ground from the earlier rain. Yesung didn't even bother standing up again. He started hitting the ground with both hands. He did not care his hands we're starting to bruise and blead. He started screaming. Completely stuck in his own world. 
 
He did not notice someone had stopped next to him and called out to him. His wrists we're suddenly caught in someone's strong grip. Yesung looked up and saw Seunghyun starring down to him. Yesung could not believe the look in his eyes. Why was he showing symphaty towards him? 
 
Yesung tried pulling himself from his grasp but Seunghyun took that opportunity to pull him up on his feet. 
 
"Let go!" yelled Yesung. 
 
Seunghyun huffed. "We need to take care of those wounds. And I'm sure that you aren't planning on doing that yourself." 
 
Yesung stared in his eyes with a frown. 
 
Seunghyun awkwardly cleared his throat at the long stare. "I know that you wonder why I want to help you. But trust me... I don't know either. All I know is I'm taking you with me."
 
 
****
 
 
Siwon paced back and fro in the livingroom. Why wasn't Yesung home? And why was he constantly getting his voicemail? He clearly told him to stay home. Siwon couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed his jacket and left the house. He wasn't thinking of the worst. 
 
He wanted to come home to the sight of Yesung, whipping on the couch while reading a book, and tell him the good news he had been waiting for. That his team and he had finally caught the culprits. They just needed to get Yesung to confirm, but Siwon was sure it was them. So if Yesung was out, he would be safe. Siwon abruptly stopped. 
 
"Will he... be safe?" muttered he under his breath. "Yesung where are you?"