Close Relationship?

His Mentality

AH THE COMMENTS. THEY MAKE ME HAPPY, THANKS. ALSO FOR THE SILENT READERS, THANK U FOR READING. ENJOY PLEASE ^__^


It was time for lunch so Siwon, Yunho and Changsung headed to the cafeteria at their department. Siwon was happily munching his tuna sandwich when Chansung brought up work. 
 
"The results  that we sent to the laboratory should be coming in this week right?" 
 
"Yes. Let's just hope that the fingerprints and piece of hair match each other. We will be able to know who the culprit is." replied Yunho.
 
Changsung put a piece of his panini brie in his mouth and looked at Siwon who was spacing out. "Hey Boss." said he while waving his hand in front of the black haired man's face.
 
Siwon snapped out of his thoughts. "What's wrong?" 
 
"What's wrong is that you are spacing out." said Yunho.
 
"And now that we're speaking of it. You have been spacing out a lot these days Boss. Are you in love or something?" asked Chansung.
 
Siwon choked on his saliva and began blushing. 
 
"Hah! He's blushing. Who is it? Who is it?" asked Chansung. 
 
Yunho looked at him just as fascinated. 
 
"Keep it down will you."
 
"Yeah, yeah. Just tell us Boss!!!" 
 
Siwon scratched the back of his head. "Its... well I think I'm falling in love with Yesung." 
 
The two other man fell silent... 
 
"Get lost... Get out of here." said Chansung, waving with his hands in unbelief. "Since when?"
 
Siwon began playing with the straw of his milkshake and sighed. "I don't know. It just happened. We have been going on out a lot and became close."
 
"Ou~ Boss. You are a naughty man. Instead of getting him to talk about the incident you we're hitting on him. I didn't expect that from you." teased Chansung, a smirk gracing his lips. 
 
Siwon glared at him. "I didn't hit on him and I have questioned him about the incident."
 
Chansung leaned forward. "And what do you got Boss?"
 
Siwon eyes roamed around the place and reluctantly landed back on Chansung. "...N-nothing. And stop calling me Boss! Geez Chansung! I'm not your boss."
 
Chansung smirked and engulfed another piece of his panini brie. 
 
Yunho who had been left out was biting his underlip. "Does his brother know?" asked he carefully. 
 
Siwon averted to him. "Know what?"
 
"That you are going out with him. I mean since Yesung is autistic I have a big feeling that Nickhun won't approve of the two of you."
 
Siwon frowned. "Why not? We are merely friends."
 
"Yes. But your big aim is to get him to be your boyfriend." said Yunho. 
 
"Or maybe you're just jealous of them being so close. Do you secretly like the witness?" 
 
Yunho looked at him and sighed in empathy. "You really need a lover." 
 
Siwon laughed out loud whilst Chansung clenched his teeth and complained under his breath. " you Yunho."
 
"Oh no please don't." teased he back. 
 
Siwon began laughing even harder. "There's really no hope for Chansung."
 
Chansung eyed him dumbfounded. "What do you mean by that?!"
 
Siwon and Yunho exchanged looks, began smirking and quickly ran out of the cafeteria.
 
"Hey-"
 
"Mr. Hwang? The bill." said the waitress and handed him the bill. 
 
Chansung stared at it in anger. "Those ers!! Letting me pay for their food!!" said he through gritted teeth. 
 
 
****
 
 
At night, Yesung was walking the streets alone and came across two figures he recognized as his brothers killers. Junsu and Taecyeon. For a minute he froze. Then he saw Junsu was looking his way. He tapped Taecyeon and he also looked. They exchanged looks and began coming his way. 
 
Yesung quickly turned around, and while fiddling with his ears he bumped into things along the way. He heard their footsteps quickening and so he fastened his steps either until he was running. 
 
Yesung was very quick so when he didn't hear anything behind him for a while he stopped running and looked behind him. The streets we're empty and the two figures disappeared. Then a tight feeling on his arm made him jump and quickly pull it back. 
 
It was them. Yesung made another run for it and ran inside an abandoned building. He had finally lost them when he entered and search a place to hide and control his angst. There was so many mess on the floor he almost tripped a couple times. 
 
A loud noise made him directly turn around. He saw the doorknob moving and the shadow of footsteps on the other side of the door and it opened in one fast motion making a loud impact against the wall. 
 
With a loud and hysterical scream, Yesung awoke from his nightmare, the tears streaming down his cheeks, while mumbling Siwon's name.