Memory And Friend

His Mentality

ITS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW. I WILL PUT THE THE NEXT CHAPTER UP LATER. PLEASE ENJOY SWEET READERS AND COMMENT ^__^


Yesung's flashback
 
Changmin and Nickhun we're playing soccer close at the park while Yesung was sitting on the grass and drawing his brother's playing soccer. It was a sunny day and the sun was shining on his fullest. 
 
Even though Yesung was looking at his sketches, he could hear Changmin's footsteps coming closer to him. He plopped next to him and kissed his cheek. Yesung flinched at the contact.   
 
"What are you drawing?" 
 
"Nickhun and you playing soccer." 
 
"Oh? Let me see. You're drawings are the best." Changmin reached for the sketches but Yesung pulled away. 
 
"You may only see it when it's done."
 
Changmin pouted. "But I'm your favorite younger brother."
 
Yesung blankly stared at him. Then he looked at Nickhun who was doing tricks with the ball."I love you both as much."
 
Changmin smiled in affection. "I know that. We love you too okay. Don't forget that." said he and Yesung's hair. 
 
Yesung pulled away and wrinkled his nose. "No touching!" warned he.
 
Changmin laughed and held his hands up in a defensive manner. "I know. I just can't resist the urge of touching you." Changmin stood up. "I'm heading back to the field."
 
Yesung looked back at his sketches as he heard Changmin's footsteps fade out.
 
 
****
 
 
It was another day and Siwon met Yesung up at his house. They both had a glass of juice and we're sitting on the sofa.
 
"Yesung, I was thinking that we should become friends."
 
Yesung stopped drinking and stared at him. 
 
"What? You don't want to?"
 
Yesung slightly titled his head. "I have never had a friend besides Nickhun and Changmin."
 
Siwon's face turned a little sad. "Why not?"
 
"They said I am different and dumb. They called me ugly."
 
Siwon felt hurt by Yesung's words. "You aren't. I think you are smart and beautiful."
 
Since Yesung has never been complimented by anyone other than his brothers he did not know how to react, thus stayed quiet and stared at his glass. 
 
"I mean it. You are gorgeous and I want to be your friend."
 
Yesung's hands loosened from the  glass. Siwon noticed and tried placing his hand on his but Yesung flinched. He stared at him in awe. 
 
"I won't do anything bad. Trust me. I only want to touch your hand."
 
Yesung shook his head. "No."
 
Siwon stayed calm. "Then how about you touch me."
 
Yesung got a bit fascinated and waited for more.
 
"All you have to do is put your hand on mine."
 
Yesung's nose wrinkled. "No touching."
 
Siwon got disappointed. "Why not? Do you hate me?"
 
"I like you but I hate touching."
 
"You hate touching? Okay I accept that." He took another sip and it stayed quiet for a while. "Yesung? Can I ask you about Changmin?"
 
Yesung pursed his lips and frowned. 
 
"...Can you tell me... what happened?"
 
Yesung put his glass on the coffee table. He plugged his fingers in his ears and closed his eyes. But he could still hear his words. His question's, Changmin's name. Abruptly Yesung screamed and pushed Siwon away. 
 
Siwon felt surprise by the push and immediately stopped talking about Changmin. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. We are friends." 
 
Yesung's angered face vanished and turned innocent and soft. "Friends?"
 
Siwon nodded and smiled. "Yes. So drink up your orange juice please."
 
Yesung reached for his glass and happily engulfed his drink.