One Wish

His Mentality

ENJOY ^__^ GRR I HAVE HEADACHE :(


It went on for days. Siwon made contact with Yesung everyday. Some days he would bring up the incident but up until now he has no luck. Some days he visits him at his house and they share their food. Some days they went out for a nice air. 
 
Siwon and Yesung had become good friends and both enjoyed each other's presence. But Siwon felt like he was sometimes enjoying Yesung too much. He likes the warm feeling he gets whenever he is with Yesung.
 
It was a beautiful and sunny day and Siwon took Yesung to the beach to go swimming and enjoy a nice day out. Both male we're wearing swimming pants. Siwon has a well toned and muscular body while Yesung has a well trained body showing off his abs.
 
Yesung was really fond of water so there was no problem in making him getting in. Siwon smiled at his adorable behavior. He felt like kissing him. Siwon abruptly stopped at the thought and shook his head. 
 
He also got into the water and began playing with Yesung, but of course without touching him. He knew that the blonde haired man didn't like being touched, but Siwon just couldn't stop it sometimes. 
 
After some hours having stayed on the beach and the sun was starting to descend Siwon found it was about time for them to leave. They we're almost the only ones left and Siwon was starving. 
 
"Yesung, we're leaving the beach now. Let's go put on our clothes in the public dressing room." 
 
But the autistic man ignored him and kept playing in the water. Siwon slightly titled his head and placed his hands on his hips. 
 
"Aren't you starving? We need to grab something to eat. Now let's go." said he with soft voice.
 
Yesung stopped for a minute to look at Siwon. He got out of the water and Siwon placed the towel around his shoulders, so he wouldn't get cold. Yesung then quickly stepped away to prevent Siwon from touching him. 
 
Siwon was surprised at first but soon chuckled. Though he was somewhere inside a bit hurt. 
 
 
****
 
Siwon and Yesung we're enjoying a hot and delicious meal, while they sat next to the diaphanous wall, making it possible for them to see the beach from afar. The sunset made things even more beautiful even though it had almost vanished. 
 
Siwon was staring at Yesung. Following his every move. The way he shifts on his seat. The way he chews his food. The way he looks at the bottle of champagne with a nasty face. It's probably the first time he drank something like that, cause he didn't want to drink it up. 
 
Siwon noticed Yesung's hands we're small. Almost that of a little child. He found them very cute and charming. He really wonders how it feels. Having his hand touching his. This man was truly gorgeous. 
 
When the sky had turned dark, Siwon and Yesung returned back to the car when a falling star caught their eyes. Yesung couldn't stop staring at it. His eyes closed for some seconds and the he re-opend them. 
 
Siwon lifted up his eyebrows. "Did you just made a wish?"
 
Yesung didn't looked at him but nodded. 
 
They stepped into the car and Siwon started the engine. 
 
"What did you wish?" asked Siwon when they we're on the road.
 
Yesung didn't directly reply and awkwardly fumbled his hair, but Siwon found it adorable. "I wished..."
 
Siwon turned his head for a second. 
 
"I wished for you to... always stay by my side."
 
Siwon felt touched at his words. Now he really felt like kissing him, but he wouldn't. "You really made such a wish?"
 
Yesung fumbled the car's window. "I did." Then he looked at Siwon with expectant eyes but no words formed his lips and Yesung felt regretful. He was hoping for him to say 'I would never leave you' or something like that. 
 
He knows it sound cheesy, but if it's sincere it will mean a lot. But Siwon was completely oblivious of the other's feelings. He was so elated about Yesung's words, staying silent would be good.