Reunited

His Mentality

MY GOODNESS! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE COMMENTS!! AND THANK YOU NEW SUBSCRIBERS!! I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER SO ENJOY! 


Siwon dialed Yesung's number and waited for answer while he was still searching around the city. 
 
Meanwhile on the other line Yesung had stopped moving his bandaged hands to grab his phone. He did not answer, he only stared at the screen displaying the name 'Siwon'. His... lover 
 
While Seunghyun was in the bathroom, holding his gun in his hand. He was debating wether to do it or not. He doesn't know why but for some reason his gun flet icy. As if it wasn't his. "Come on Seunghyun. You have killed many people with your own hands. This one will be no different." muttered he to himself. Seunghyun gripped his gun even tighter as he made way to the door. But once his hand touch the doorhandlehe stopped dead on his tracks when he heared Yesung talking. 
 
Though he could not hear things clear he was able to make out some words. Like 'don't love, cheating, why, I'm hurt, Siwon'. Seunghyun pricks up his ears at the mans' name. He leaned his ear closer to the door in hope to hear some better, but it was of no use. Then after some minues, the muffles died down, followed by footsteps. For a moment things stayed quiet.  
 
Seunghyun, if not for the knock on the bathroom door, thought that Yesung had left. He slightly jumped back at the sound. He opened the door without hesitation. 
 
"I'm going home." said Yesung once the door opened. 
 
Seunghyun made no answer. Not because he didn't want to but because he did not know what to respond. Yesung didn't even look at him as he spoke. Seunghyun knew that Yesung was waiting for an answer, yet he could not give it. Why? He did not nor wanted to know. He needed to brace himself. This wasn't him. Seunghyun heaved a sigh as his face turned cold. He grabbed Yesung by his arm and pulled him closer.
 
"I'm not planning on letting you go." hissed he. 
 
The minute his hand fell on Yesung's arm, he tried to get loose from his grip Those words. Those kill and icy words. Seunghyun pushed him to the ground and aimed his gun at the defenseless Yesung. 
 
"My gentle gestures towards you weren't sincere." 
 
 
****
 
 
Chansung furiously hit the table. "I said tell me where he is!! Where is your boss?!" 
 
Taecyeon smirked in amuse. He looked back at Yunho. "Is he always this stupid."
 
Yunho quickly held Chansung down and gestured him to calm down. "Ok Taecyeon, stop trying to buy time. Just tell us what you know and all will be over." 
 
Taecyeon scoffed at those words. "As if I would betray him. I'm nothing like that damned Changmin." 
 
"How can you speak so ill about the dead? Do you have no conscious?" spat Chansung bitter. 
 
Taecyeon narrowed his eyes for a slight second. The he looked at the time before staring back at them again. "Okay. I'll tell you."
 
The prosecutors shared a surprised glance. 
 
"What made you change your mind?" asked Yunho in suspiscion.
 
Taecyeon shrugged nochalantly.  
 
"I don't trust this one bit." said Chansung, as he glared at him with menacing eyes. 
 
Taecyeon leaned forward. "Do you want to hear it or not?" 
 
Yunho sighed but nodded eventually. 
 
 
****
 
 
Yesung recovered himself and attacked Seunghyun back. He started throwing stuffs at him. And Seunghyun stood baffled as he stumbled backwards. It did not take long for him to respond. He activated his gun and shot the roof. Yesung flinched and dropped the vase that broke into tiny pieces. He fell back on the bed and started crying silently. Seunghyun stared at him in confusion and anger. 
 
"Stop! Stop crying!" kept he yelling untill he did want no more. He slowly approached Yesung as he apologized. "I'm sorry okay... I'm sorry."
 
Yesung covered his ears and shook his head. "Siwon... Siwon... Siwon..." kept he saying in sobs. 
 
It drived Seunghyun ma.d He gripped his hair in frustration and threw his gun away.  "Leave." said he adamant. 
 
Yesung did not listen nor respond. 
 
"I said leave! Get the out of here or I'll hurt you!" 
 
Yesung slowly stared Seunghyun in his eyes. 
 
"I don't want to hurt you for some reason. I can't hurt you." muttered he pathetically. Seunghyun hit his sleep. "I can't believe I sound so weak."
 
Yesung slowly stood up. "...I-I don't think you are weak." 
 
Seunghyun looked up at the mellow voice with wide eyes. 
 
Yesung quickly shifted his eyes elsewhere. "It-it's because, it's because you decided not to hurt me. Instead you wanted protect me." 
 
Seunghyun frowned at him in utter confusion, as if to be asking why. 
 
"I read it in your eyes. I conceive them, your eyes'." Yesung looked him in the eyes again. 
 
Seunghyun swallowed the lump in his throat. Yesung had that look in his eyes, that he kenw. He knew that it was him. He was guilty. Seunghyun clenched his teeth and fists. "Go. Go to your lover." 
 
Yesung deeply inhaled but did what he was told. He walked to the door when he heard Seunghyun's last words to him. 
 
"I'm sorry for letting you lose your brothers." said he, sounding sincerely regretful. 
 
Yesung did not answer. He just opened the door before closing it again. 
 
A gunshot was heard. Then something big that hit the ground. 
 
Yesung squeezed his eyes shot. A small shaky breath left his lips. 
 
 
****
 
 
Siwon ran up to the place they had agreed to meet. When he saw his precious lover, a big wave of relieve overwhelmed his heart. He almost choked on his breath from joy. Yesung was safe and unharmed. Siwon directly engulfed him into a tight hug. 
 
"Don't ever leave me again Yesung. Don't ever do that again. I'm so glad you are fine. I would've gone mad if I we're to loose you." 
 
Yesung hugged him back. He was safe. He felt safe in those two strong familiar arms. "I love you." whispered he lovingly. 
 
Siwon widened his eyes in surprise and shock. But then he smiled again. "I love you too." 
 
They pulled away from the hug when Siwon noticed Yesung's bandaged hands. "W-what happened to your hands?!" 
 
"I hurt myself. I'm sorry." 
 
Siwon heaved a sigh. He shook his head and pulled Yesung closer, closer for a sweet longing kiss.