Prince In Shining Armor/Follow His Lead

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Jimin was walking trying hard to avoid the fact that he was still actually waiting for Miyeon. He didn't want to go home. Not without her, of course. He didn't want to let her be alone walking home. Not without him. Besides, it was dangerous. A teeanage girl walking home in the dark. Imagine what might happen. You never know what the dark might hold for you.

"Stupid," he muttered once he realized that he was the opposite direction leading to the coffee shop. Just as he was about to turn back, he heard footsteps. It sounded as if they were running. Then, a sudden feeling rushed through him.

A bad feeling.

He found a dark alley and hid in the shadows, not wanting Miyeon to see him if she had taken the right path home. Which he doubts. He was debating whether or not he should go back and walk her home or just head back the way he came and go home. He flicked himself on the forhead and yelped, "Ow," he rubbed his forehad with his palm and sighed. "Maybe I should just go back. She's tough enough to be by herself," he muttered and was about to step out of the darkness when he heard someone panting trying to catch their breath.

"Aish! This is what you get for being stupid," the person said in a agitated voice.

It was her voice.

Miyeon's.

"Hyung, there she is!" Another voice hissed.

That wasn't Miyeon's voice no more but a guy's.

His eyes widened. They were talking about Miyeon.

 

Miyeon stopped to take a deep breath, panting from the running she had just did. "Aigh! This is what you get for being stupid," she said, annoyed with herself and the stupid decisions she had made.

She looked back, afraid they were going to catch up. They did, she could see their shadows with the street lights shining and she cursed. Her heart still didn't stop beating. Damn it, she thought and was about to take off when she felt a grip on her wrist, pulling her into the shadows of an alley way.

 

Miyeon squirmed and tried to scream but before she could, the person had put his hand over . She could tell it was a guy just by being against the person's body. It was well toned and muscular. Strong, to be exact.

Tears were already flooding down her face. She was even more afraid of the person holding her then the group of guys that was chasing after her. She didn't know what was going to happen. She didn't want to know.

"Don't scream if you want to be saved," the person hissed and her eyes widened at the recognition of the voice.

Jimin?!

She bit his hand hard and when he released her, wincing at his hand, she yanked herself free from his grip and body and turned around to look at him. "Y-You!" she uttered, almost yelling.

He grinned at her, "Your prince in shining armor at your service," he said before wincing again in pain, "Aish. Why'd you bite my hand anyway?" He asked, blowing on his hand and she just scoffed. "," she breathe out and tried to calm herself down as she wiped away her tears.

Miyeon let out a sigh and was about to leave him, when he quickly pulled her back into place. He gripped her hand tight. "Let go!" she said sharply, trying to free herself.

"Not until you're safe."

"I am safe! Now let go! Besides, I don't remember you caring much for me either!" She tried to remove his hand from her wrist.

"Stop being so loud if you don't want them to find you," he said only, warning her before gently letting her hand go, "They won't see us. We're in the shadows."

She rubbed her wrist on the spot that he held onto so tightly with tears tumbling down her cheeks. She wondered how long has to go through this. This was hell to her. And she'd have enough of it. Telling herself that she had had enough of this, she angrily wiped away her tears.

 

Jimin stared at the person, standing before him. The person who he hated the most. That specific person was crying in front of him. And for some odd reason, he felt his heart wrenching inside of him just at the sight of her tears.

The feeling, he didn't know, of course. All he knew was that she was his enemy. He doesn't like her, nor does he have a crush on her; so why was he feeling this way.

He had no clue.

No clue at all.

Not knowing what to do or say, he cleared his throat and mumbled a, "Don't cry.."

She didn't reply.

And before he could say a word, he heard the familiar voice from earlier. It was the group of guys again and he mentally cursed.

"Hyung, I think I hear voices!" The voice called out to the others quietly and Miyeon, who heard them froze as she was afraid. She could hear their footsteps loud and clear, heading towards where they both were hiding.

"I don't feel like doing this. Can we just finish this 'Miyeon Hunt' tomorrow?" One of the boys spoke and she swore she had heard that voice before. She just didn't remember at the moment.

She shuddered at the mention of her name coming out of the person's mouth and the word after hers - Hunt. It sounded so disgusting and gross that it made her want to gag.

"Are you sure?" A softer voice asked and another voice spoke, "Of course! You know I have good ears!"

At that tone of voice, she knew it had gotten to be the group of guys from the coffee shop a few days ago. She realized that the voice was the boy who whined a lot. 

They were coming closer and Jimin took a peek to see that they were getting nearer. They both just can't run. If they both had done that, the guys would've had seen them and would've had chased after them as well.

Then at that moment, he made eye contact with one of them. The person who he had made contact with didn't seem that all. Probably a few centimeters shorter then him. His hair was combed and smoothed out with a pair of black glasses with no lens.

Jimin could see from the moon light. The guy's eyes was filled with sadness and a glint of frustration. It made him wonder why and why they wanted Miyeon and what for. He wanted answers.

The boy then waved his hand towards his people, signalling them that he had something. "I think I see someone..Come on," he said and Jimin quickly and quietly leaned back into the shadows.

The street lights flickered on and off and he cursed to himself once more. There was no where for them to hide or even time for them to even run. Frustrated with no other idea, Jimin turned to look at Miyeon who was looking at the ground and it seemed like she had stopped crying now. With no other choice, he grabbed Miyeon by the hand and pushed her close to him to the point where both of their bodies collided.

He would've had smirked at her and but there was no time to waste. So instead, he whispered, "Trust me," when he felt her jolting up before cupping her face into his large hands and inched his face to hers, her eyes widened.

Jimin tilted his head to the side when they were centimeters apart. "Just follow my lead, okay?" he says in a slow and gentle way, she nodded. Her eyes were still big and in shock.

He smiled at her and she wondered if he did since it was too dark for her to see even though she could make out the fine line of his cheek when he smiles. Jimin took her hands and wrapped them around his waist. "I'm not going to do anything. I'm only doing this because they're too close, and there's not enough time to run or hide. Besides,.." His words trailed off as he turned to glare up at the flickering street lamp.

She nodded in understanding only.

"Good," he cupped her face once again when he heard their voices loud and audible as they were coming closer. He then leaned in, his head still tilted to the side and she shut her eyes closed, awaiting for what was going to happen.

Unknowingly, his heart was firing up as it was beating harshly against his chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but am I the only who's spazzing out on this chapter?
I wrote it, but I feel like I didn't at the same time. Lol.
My feels for Jimin. OMAHGAH. I feel like dying.

Anyway, Ta-ta.
I love this chapter so I hope you guys do too!