Nickname/Yeon

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Miyeon ran down the stairs at a fast pace, that she almost tripped, but luckily, she had held onto the railings. Her hair was all over the place and she did not even bother to fix it. She didn't have time, she was going to be late for work is she did.

"Ugh! I'm going to be late!" she shrieked and fumbled with her shoe, having a difficult time to tie it.

Then, Jimin came downstairs, staring at her weirdly. "Late?"

She didn't bother to look at him, and nodded. "Yes, for work."

"Oh.."

Miyeon opened the door. "I'll be back around four. See you!" she quickly said and sprint out of the house. He raised a brow. "Why'd she tell me when she'll be back?" he asked himself, slightly confused.

"Where's noona?" Zelo asked the eldest, who just shrugged. "I don't know. She's always on time."

Eunhae smirked at the maknae. "Since when did Miyeon unnie become your noona?" she asked and the members turned to him, raising their eyebrows at him.

"Since she came to work here, and since when did she become your Unnie?" he shot back and the little girl glared at him. "Shut up!"

He smirked and shrugged. "You know I never do that."

"Tch. Sure."

"Seriously."

"Whatever."

"Ever."

"Yah!"

"Both of you, quiet!"

That was Youngjae, annoyed by their bickering.

"She started it," the maknae complained, pouting and Youngjae rolled his eyes. "I don't care who started it, just be quiet, the both of you," he muttered and Eunhae gave him a look, saying 'Victory'.

"Do you guys think she'll make it?" Daehyun asked.

Himchan sneered. "I doubt that."

Jong Up, being the nice guy, shook his head. "She'll be here. She is never late and she had not missed a day since she started working here," he pointed out and the member and Eunhae nodded, agreeing - Except Himchan.

"It's ten, the shop opens at nine-thirty," he says, rolling his eyes and Yong Guk shook his head. "She'll be here."

"I'm sure Unni has a reason," Eunhae smiled and the light pink hair boy scoff. "Yeah, that she overslept."

"Stop asumming stuff, Himchan hyung," Youngjae mumbled and he shrugged. "Just saying. Most kids do that."

"Well, unni isn't a kid," Eunhae shot him a look.

Just then, Miyeon burst though the door, out of breath. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry for being late! I overslept, I'm so sorry!" she bowed to the oldest member, Yong Guk.

Zelo smiled widely. "Noona!" he beamed.

Then, Himchan burst out laughing. "I can't believe I was right! She actually overslept!" he exclaimed in between his laughter. Eunhae and Youngjae, the two cousins glared at him, not liking his taunting. "And you both said to not assume things and that she isn't a kid!" he laughed some more.

"Shut up" they both muttered under their breath.

Miyeon, embarrassed, blushed and they chuckled. "Don't worry. I won't cut your salary. Just don't be late next time," Yong Guk sayd and she nodded. "I won't. Thank you."

Daehyun grinned and wrapped an arm around her neck. "I guess you aren't going to miss a day of work, huh?" he asks and she shook her head. "Nope."

Eunhae frowned at the skinship. "Oppa, Miyeon Unnie is mine."

"No, mine," her older cousin says and pulled Miyeon away from Daehyun's grasp, relieving Eunhae. "For work."

She pouted. "Unni is mine only," she said in a stubborn way, making Miyeon chuckle.

Youngjae shook his head. "No, mine."

She made a face. "Fine. Then, I'll just go with Daehyun Oppa," she says and clung onto the other boy's arm.

Youngjae's eyes widened. "Yah, yah! Get away from him!" he said, nearly shouting and let go of Miyeon, walking over to them, which Eunhae had dragged Daehyun away.

She chuckled and watched them, silently envying her younger friend. She had someone who cared for her, friends and everything. To Miyeon, she seemed to have a happy life, she envied her.

She wished she had that kind of life too.

Jong Up smiled at s. "I'll take care of her, hyungs and Zelo," he said and Himchan snorted. "Yeah. I'm sure you will, Nice Guy," he says and stalked off, as Yong Guk gave him a nod. "Alright, I'll be taking your place."

The young boy nodded and Yong Guk put an arm around Zelo's neck. "Let's go, Maknae."

They both left and Jong Up turned to Miyeon, who seemed to be in her own thought, he tapped her shoulder, "Yeon," he called.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she turned around. "Eh, Yeon?"

The younger boy chuckled and shrugged. "Nah. It's my nickname for you," he says and her eyes widened. "Ni-Nickname?"

"Hm, why? You don't like it?" he asked and she shook her head. "N-No! I-I do..I-it's just that..No one had given me a nickname before.." she mumbled and he smiled. "So, I am the first?"

Miyeon nodded.

Jong Up chuckled. "You're welcome, then," he said and gave her a soft smile. She smiled back. "Thanks.."

"Shall we go now?" he asks.

"Where?"

He chuckled again, this time at her silliness. "Work, where else?"

She flushed in embarrassment. Great work, Miyeon, for embarrassing yourself today, she mentally rolled her eyes.

"So, are you coming?" Jong Up asked, stopping at the door. She nodded, coming back to reality. "Of course."

"Great. I'll help you," he said and they both walked out of the back room.

They both went to the coffee mahcines and she grabbed her cup of latte, putting it under the whip cream machine. They both were making lattes for a table.

"Oh, Jong Up?" she asked.

He turned to her, "yeah?"

"Thanks."

"For what?" he asked.

"The nickname, I like it," she compliments.

He smiled at her. "I know. You're welcome."

Miyeon grinned and pressed on the button, letting out the whip cream and into the cup of latte. Yeon, she thought, I like it. Thanks, Jong Up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Jong UpXMiyeon moment! ><
I am planning to make a story for B.A.P too!
I'm not sure if it is going to be a sequeal though. I think it is just going to continue the story of Jong Up and....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am not going to say it. I do not want to ruin my own story! ><
You will have to find out!
Hint: It will be in this story, don't worry.
And, I am thinking that it may be a sequeal for this story..A two story in one, maybe.
Not sure. Still thinking. (X