Forbidden 8

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 2){Hiatus}

"I'm sorry father but can you repeat what you've just said?"

"Tiffany, she is your new mother and this gentleman is your new brother."

Tiffany stared at his father as if he grew another head.

Okay let me digest this. This ahjumma infront of me is going to married my dad, making her my stepmother. And she have a son who goes to my school, and he will be my stepbrother...

OH HELL NO!

Tiffany was fuming on the inside and her breathing turns heavier, but she did not voice out her opinion as she knows the consequences of going against her father.

"Is it going to be a private wedding? Because I think that it will be the best if it is private to avoid any commotion."

"As expected of my daughter. No worries, we decided not to hold any wedding ceromy even though I would like to have one." her father gave the ajumma a look which the lady ignored, which enlighten Tiffany as no one dares to defy her father.

"I hope that we will be able to get along well Tiffany." The ajumma let out a motherly smile which warms Tiffany's heart, it made her think of her own mother.

Are you looking mother? Father is trying to replace you.

" Neh." Tiffany replied softly and looked infront of her where Kikwang was.

He looks familar. Very familar.

Tiffany tried to figure out where she had seens him before. She was sure that she had seen him in school before, but something about this boy infront of her just screams that she knew him, very well.

Kikwang, likewise, was staring at Tiffany. He looked at her, her hair which was totally different from how they were originally, the way she talks and behaves are different too.

How is it possible that someone you knew so well is like a total stranger now.

He looked at her face, and his eyes travelled down to her neck which hangs a familar necklace. He smile unconsciously.

Tiffany's eye widen as she saw him smiling at her.

That smile! I'm sure that I've seen it before. Stupid fany, think! Where have I seen it before?"

 

Throughout the whole dinner, the adults are the ones who are initiating a conversation with the younger ones. And not even once, did the 2 teens tried to start a conversation with one another.

 

The dinner ended and now, the 4 are walked out together.

"Father, I'll be going now." Tiffany bowed to her father.

" No no,let's go back together."

"Oh, father I'm sorry but I'll be heading over to Yoona's place, the girls are planning to have a sleepover tonight."

At the same time,

"Omma, I'll be going over to Yoseob's place now."

"Okay be careful while driving okay?"

"Yes omma." Kikwang hugged his mum and looked over at the other 2 person.

"Mr H- I mean appaji, I'll be leaving now." He bowed to the older guy.

"You're not going home with your mother?"

"No he's going to his friend's house. He usually goes there every saturday night." His mother explained.

"Really? Then will it be alright if you send Tiffany to her friend Yoona's house? The road home and the Im's house are on opposite end so it might trouble driver Kwon."

"No father it's-"

"Okay. Yoona lives near my friend's house too. It will be no trouble."

"Thank you Kikwang. As expected, you are very reliable like how your mother described."

 

 

Tiffany sat in the driver seat and stared into blank space, ignoring the boy beside her.

Kikwang occasionally steal glance at the girl beside him.

"I'm surprised." He started, the girl snapped out of her dazed and look at the boy in question.

"Usually, after any important event that requires you to wear heels, you would kick it off immediately after it is over and throw a tantrum about how broing and how much your feet hurts."

The girl stay silent, which made the boy curious.

"This is usually the time you will be arguing with me and saying how wrong I am or proving to me how much you have grown over the 3 years. You know, I could not recognize you. I mean, seriously? Orange hair? Black or brown suits you more. And what's with the highlights? Are you trying to be a rebel or swag? Cause you definitely are not pulling any of those off."

"You talk a lot."

"Well you called me a talkative brat back then."

 

"Back then? You mean I knew you before?"

 

Huh? Before?

 

 

 

 

Hello, nice to meet you guys again after a year. Please don't hate me

29/8/15