Forbidden 7

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 2){Hiatus}

The next moment,she could feel her bed shaking.

"Fany."Yoona and Yuri said in her ears with their annoying aegyo which she hates the most.

"GET OUT!"

 

Well,after all the troubles,she had some how managed to get them out of the room and now the 9 of them are heading out for brunch at a resturant own by Sooyoung.

"You'll choke"Tiffany said without looking up and the next moment,Sooyoung was asking for water while coughing and Seohyun come to her aid.

"Told ya" She say while she continue to poke her food.

"Don't play with food!If you're not gonna eat it give me" Sooyoung said and attempted to steal her food before Seohyun slap her hands away.

"Seriously unnie,it's not good to steal food too you know." Seohyun said while glaring at her unnie. "And girls are not suppose to eat like this,you're suppose to be more ladylike.." Sooyoung rolled her eyes and continue to eat however she like while the others could only shake their head.

"Oh yeah Fany make yourself avaliable tonight,we're having a sleepover at Yoong's place,it starts at 7."

"Can't,the old man is making me go out for a 'important' dinner with him tonight"

"Aw,that ! I bet they will be takling more about the political thingys and all. Then can you come after that?"

"I think so."

"You better be there,this party is for you!" Sooyoung said while chewing.

"Unnie!"

 

 

 

 

This .

She look at the makeup artist who just arrived,her maid has just chose the dress she will be wearing and it's lying on her bed.She glared a hole at the dress lying innocently on her bed,it was a white strapless dress with a golden brown bow,suitable for casual occasions.

"Hello Ms Hwang.I'll be doing your make up today so just relax and let me do the magic." The makeup artist said brightly.

"Please don't put too much"

'Certainly dear."

 

 

 

"Young Miss,you're father is waiting for you in the VIP section at the right end. Let me you there" The waitress said as she lead Tiffany the way.

The waitress knocked on the door and made way for Tiffany to enter.

She looked up to find her father along with 2 other strangers.

Please not a arrange marriage.

She made her way next to her father.

"Oh you're here. Tiffany I want you to meet someone. This is Ms Jin Ah and her son Ki Kwang."

Her ears perked up at the familiar sounding name,she gave a slight bow to the elderly infront of her father before sitting next to him.

"Maybe you guys have met,you do go the same school right? Hanlim High."

"Yes,I believe I've seen your daughter somewhere around school before too uncle."

"Oh don't be so formal KiKwang,just call me appa,we're going to be family soon."

"Neh,appoji"

 

Family?

 

"Tiffany, me and Jin Ah are gonna get married."

                                                          

 

``````````````````````````````````

I know i know it have been centries since I've updated sorry.