Forbidden 1

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 2){Hiatus}

I picked up my pace as I walk to school,knowing that I might be late if I don't hurry up.

I may be rich but I don't really like to depend on driver Kim.

Plus,he had to sent omma to a important meeting today.

I ran into school and looked at my watch

5 minute till the bell ring.

I quicken my pace as the school was quite big.

I ran and ran without looking who was in the way.

'Bam'

I found myself falling on my

"Ah.."I groan,I looked up and saw a girl on the floor too.

"Oh?I'm so sorry for knocking into you,let me help you."

I stood up and picked up the papers on the floor.

She shook her head and picked up some of the papers.

After I picked up all of it,I passed it to her.

She kept her head down and recieved her papers.

"Thank you"she said in fleunt english and dash off in the opposite direction.

I looked back and for a second I thought the world stopped.

Even by her back image,she look beautiful.

'Ringgg"

I snapped out of my daze and ran for it.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah,Lee Kikwang!Why were you so late?"Yoseob,his good friend asked him.

"He he he,I overslept"I said and rubbed the back of my head.

 

"Aigoo hyung you never change even after a new term stated"Dongwoon said and walked toward the cafeteria.

 

"Did you guys heard?There's a new transfered student from England.Rumors said that she's the daughter of the Hwang's crop."Hyunseung said as the gang slowly started to gather together.

"How do you know so much?"Junhyung asked

"I have my source"he said and flipped his hair to the side.

 

 

"Ah oppa!"

screams can be heard from all the directions,I think you guys would know what they are screaming by now.So I won't say it

 

We sat at our usually seat after buying our foods.

 

Who are we you asked?

Well,we're B2ST,the kingkas at Seoul School.

Yoon Doojoon,our leader,his family own a famous shop selling pastries,deserts,sweets and other baked goods.The Yoon's Pastries.His father is a famous pastry chef who is acknowledge by the whole world.

Jung Hyunseung,his family own the Incheon Airport,which won the best airport worldwide for 7 years(2005 -2012).

Yong Junhyung,his parents are the directors of Korea's biggest hospital Seoul National Hospital (SNH).

Yang Yooseob,his father own the ever so famous Cube Entertainment.

Son Dongwoon,his parent own this school we are attending,along with Seoul University.

And lastly,there is me whose family own the Lee Crops,one of the biggest company in the entire world.We specialise in many area,like hotel,resturant etc.

 

"Yah,that must be the new girl"Hyunseung whisper.

The sounds in the cafeteria died down as everyone looked at the 2 person walking through the doors,one of them being Jessica Jung, a senior who's 18 years old this year.She's a queenka in the group "Girl's Genration" SNSD for short.She known as the Ice Princess of the school.

I looked at the girl walking behind her who,I suppose,is the new girl.She was looking at her feet as she walked.Her hair was orange with a few piece of highlights of different colour ,most of the students in this school dyed their hairs too.

I widen my eyes as I recognise her as the girl I bumped into in the morning.

She followed Jessica like a lost puppy as she led her to the Queenka's table.

The rest of the members gave her warm greetings like they've know her for a very long time.

She continue to keep her head low and bow slight as they made space for her.

Gasp and whispers could be heard.

It was the first time the Queenka's has excepted someone else into their group.

Rumors said that thye were originally 9 memebers but 1 of the girls had to move away due to some circumstances.

They were also lots of girls who wanted to join the group but were all rejected as they only kept the last place for the orignial and will not accept any one new in the group.

 

 

"They finally give up the ninth place huh?"Junhyung said and continue to look at them.

"No"We all look at Hyungseung who was still looking at that direction.

"She's the original,Tiffany Hwang."

 

 

 

 

So...how was it?Please comment to let me know!!

 

 

Quote for the chapter:Everything change the moment I saw you (DrugLover)