Forbidden 3

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 2){Hiatus}

"Ah!" Tiffany looked up and saw Jessica rubbing her head.

"Mihane unnie."Jessica looked up and realise that the person who bumped into her was Tiffany,cause if it was someone else,she would have killed them.

"It's okay,why are you running?"

"Yoonyul twins"

"Ah!Come one,let's go to the cafeteria!"

Tiffany followed behind Jessica as they entred the cafeteria.

All eyes were on them as they went in,whispers could be heard all around.

"Panni!How could you!"Yoona pouted and looked away.

"Welcome back my love!"Taeyeon said and patted on the seat next to her,which she gladly took.(TAENY moment!)

The whispers turned louder than before,Jessica,being the ice princess,looked at the crowd with a hint of annoyance in her eyes which made them shut up.

 

After the bell rang,the students went back into class to get ready for their next lesson.

On the way back to class with Seohyun,people were looking at them,well mostly Tiffany.Wondering who she is,how did she end up as the Queenka blah blah blah.

"These people really have nothing better to do"Seohyun mumbled under her breath as Tiffany nod her head,agreeing with her.

I mean,get a life!

 

 

"Alright class,settle down.I was infromed that there's a new student in our class today.May I know where is she?"The english teacher,mrs Lim said as all eyes cast upon Tiffany.

Tiffany raised her hand,"Care to introduce yourself?"

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

"Tiffany Hwang."She said after 3 long seconds

The studnets gasped,they only know that her name is Tiffany but not her surname.

 

The teacher looked at her confused for a second,thinking that she had heard wrongly she asked Tiffany to repeat her self.

Tiffany let out a sigh,"Tiffany Hwang Mi Young"

 

"The original is back?"Students whispered among themselves and looked at her.

 

When she left 3 years ago,everyone thought that she left for good cause there was no news about her and even her memebers did not know why she left.

For the first few days,everyone thought that she was just sick,but as days turn into weeks,months,years.People thought that she will never come back.

There was no news about her disappearance that people around her just decided to accept the fact that she's lost.

But she was back.

Without knowing when she will be gone again.

 

 

 

She's back.

 

She's back.

 

She's back.

 

If he could,he would have run to have her back in his embrace,but he can't.

 

He then realise that he was as helpless as before when she left.

 

He could not stop her from leaving.

 

But she's back.

 

And that's more than he could have asked for.

 

He smile at the girl whose the centre of attention of the class at that moment.

 

He took one more look before walking back to his class.

 

Feeling relief that his princess is still safe,and most importantly,back.

 

 

 

Whose the guy?Well,you got to guess it for yourself.I know that I had not update in a long time but please forgive me.I always have writer's block for my older stories and lucky for you,this is a new one !But I don't really have so much time now as my exam is round the corner.

Did any of you b2uties watched Kikwang's My friend is still alive?I almost died of happiness!I'm not sure if that show was quite long ago or what but I heard him talk about it in the recent Happy Together.

As a hardcore KwangFany lover,I am very happy!He actually played as a Tiffany's fanboy!AHHHH!(fangirling moment!)

Although I wish that Tiffany would actually appear in the show.then,my life would be complete and I can rest in peace.But i can't cause not only Tiffany did not appear in the show,I have not finish 4 of my stories.hehe.And here I am planning to start on a version 2 of 'Dangerouls Love' which I will. But not now.

Anyway! COMMENT! I really love seeing comment and for those who comment,just wanna let you guys know that I love you.You can comment about anything you want!Or give me some suggestions on my writing and I'll try to improve it!You can even comment about the show and if you want,I can fangirl along with you.

 

Quote for the chapter:My love for you is infinity(DrugLover)