Forbidden 6

Falling in love with ma stepbrother ( version 2){Hiatus}

A/N:I would like to apologise for taking so long to write a chapter but I was having a writer's block on ALL of my stories so I would really like it if you guys will be patience with me.But I MIGHT be updating on most of my stories this week and maybe next week if I manage to think of something to write.Thank you for being patience with me all these while.I really appreciate it a lot.I know that it is kinda selfish on my side but can you guys like cut back on the 'pls udate' 'update soon' etc. cause it is adding to loads of pressure on my shoulders. Thank you! But you can comment like ' update soon ' if I did not update the story for more than a month or so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The maid opened the door for her and she walked into the house that she have not been for quite a long time.

"Welcome back young miss" the house butler Mr Choi said as Tiffany walked into the hallway.

"Your father will be home for dinner tonight" He informed her and walked away leaving her alone.

She let out a sigh as she thought back what happened today.

 

Being chased by her friends,how nice.

 

She opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water before going to her room.

 

After her bathe she went to do her homework,just living a live like any regular high school student.

 

She look at the photo frame that was sitting on her nightstand,a picture taken 3 years ago with all of her close friends.

 

'Knock knock'

 

"Miss it's time for dinner."The maid informed her.

 

Tiffany took a look at the time only to realise that she had been studying for the past 4 hours.She closed her book and went out of the room.

 

 

She walked down the stairs and saw her father's back facing her sitting at the dinning table.

 

 

She took a seat in front of her father.

 

 

"How's school?" her father asked without looking up.

 

"It was fine.I like it"

 

" We will be having a important dinner tomorrow,I will need you to dress up yourself and driver Lee will bring you to the destination"

 

"yes father"

 

 

 

 

 

Silence evaded the table,but she was used to it,her father was not much of a talker and so was she.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She laid down on her bed and looked at the ceiling before falling off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She open her eyes and look at the window only to squint her eyes and look away from the blazing sun.She took a look at the clock sitting on her nightstand reading 9:30 am.

 

Well lucky for her,it was a Saturday. Which means that she won't have to go to school and face all of those judging faces today.

 

She decided to lay in her bed until noon arrives,just as she closed her eyes and was about to fall asleep again,her phone rang.

 

 

 

 

 

She let out a relief sigh as the ringing stopped,but it came back almost instantly.

 

After eunduring it for a long time and releasing that the caller will not give up,she irritatedly pick up the phone.

"What?"

 

"Aw is this the way you are going to greet me?"

 

"I don't care.I'm hanging up"

 

"K K,just wanna let you know that we are just in front of your house now. Oh look! The gate ope--"She hung up the call and made her way to her door and locked it before making her way to the window and pull the curtains so that the sun will not affect her sleep.

 

She plopped down on her bed and pulled the blanket over her head,although she has been in Korea for 3 days,she's still not getting used to the time difference between UK and Korea as the sun would still be down and she will be laying down in her bed,sleeping soundly.

 

 

She heard the knob of her door being turned,she smirk inwardly knowing that they will never open it.

The turning stopped and there was nothing but silence.

1

 

2

 

3

 

4

 

5

 

Weird,usually they will be banging on the door by now.

 

Drowning in her own thoughts,she did not hear the door unlocking and footsteps rushing over to her.

 

 

"Fany Ah!"