Excuse Me?

Can a Forced Kiss Mean Something?

"She looks awful!~" MinHo exclaimed as if she was not there. "Yah! MinHo!" Taemin scolded from behind. "What Taemin?" He replied harshly. "Hyung, uhh, she's right there." Jonghyun whispered. MinHo glances at HyunA, who was in shock. "Oh, HyunA. I-I'm sorry. It's ju-" "No, I understand MinHo-ah. I-It's quite a-alright. Uhh, I-I'm going to find JiHyun. B-bye!" She smiled trying to hide the tears forming, bowed, and left. "Well, hmph! MinHo, I'm going to check with the wardrobe crew. Now I'm sorry, but HyunA WILL be our queenka. So, you two will just have to work out your differences." Mr. Gye said, before he left.

"YAH!" Taemin and Jonghyun scolded smaking MinHo on the back of his head. "OW! What the hell was that for?!" "You are so stupid! How can you say that? INFRONT OF HER EVEN!" Jonghyun scolded once more rasing his voice. "Aish! It was an accident. it was never ment for her to hear!" MinHo retorted. "That was still rude hyung." "Oh shut up Taemin!" MinHo growled.

HyunA's POV

I quickly left before I could shed a tear. I do admit, I find it extremely rude that MinHo said that, expcialy infront of the director, but it was his choice. Do I look awful? Stop bothering what he thinks HyunA. Just stop it! It was just a petty crush you had on him years ago. You shouldn't just base your looks for what he want. What anyone wants. Though, I couldn't feel bu hurt from his words. If I just knew he was going to be here, to be in the show with me, I would have stepped down.

I felt tears stream down my cheeks, remembering all the times he would tease, so I could forget that I ever loved him. "Just forget, just forget it." I muttered. "HyunA!" I heard someone shout. Oh, not now. "Dongseang! Are you okay?" Key and GaYoon ask. "N-neh! Wh-why wouldn't I be? I mean I got the part. So Key, what are you doing here?" I asked still stuttering from my choking tears. "Uhh, I'm here to see who got the part. HyunA, what happened?" "Oh n-nothing. Glad you came oppa." "HyunA, don't try to get out of this. We know that something happened. Can you just tell us what it was." GaYoon asked. "I said nothing happened! Now please!" I shouted at them. They looked at me, surprised and shocked as I was. I never ment to raise my voice. I-It just came out.

I know they were just trying to be helpful as my closest friends, but I didn't want to talk. I stormed off before a tear or another word could slip out. I made my way to our car, to cry in peace.

 

Key's POV

"Oppa, what just happened?" GaYoon asked me. I just shrugged as a responce. Never, no never did HyunA talked to anyone like that. I know she might strike most a hothead, or very rude perhaps, but the real HyunA was never like that. NEVER. GaYoo and I tried to shrug off what just happened, but we couldn't. We knew HyunA too well to be okay ifshe was like that. After a few minutes, we had to go. I kissed GaYoon before I left. "Tell me anything if you find out about HyunA." I told her. She nodded. "And you do the same." I walked her to the 4Minute van, and glanced at HyunA. What happened?

As soon as I get to the SHINee van, there was the loudest agruement ever. "Woah! What happened?" I shouted as I sat down. "Ask MinHo!" Onew shouted, which was really unlike him. He must have done something really bad. "MinHo-ah...." "What? I did nothing!" "Yes you did! You called HyunA ugly! In front of her!" Taemin shouted from behind. "TAEMIN SHUT UP!" MinHo shouted as he tried to reach him from behind. "MINHO!" I shouted. Everyone become quiet, and looked at me. "So you were the reason of why she was crying?" I asked in a calmer town. He seemed a little shocked. "Sh-she cried?" He asked getting slightly worried. "YES! What did you think MinHo!? You should know that she-" But i cut myself off, before I could reveal her secret. We have kept it for over 5 years, let's keep it that way. "That she what hyung?" MinHo asked. I gulped. Aigoo, mworolka {what to say?} "That she has been very sesitive about her looks. Since you used to constantly for how "dorky" she looked before." I saw confidently. It's truthful. It must work. "You have bullied noona?" Taemin asked.

"Kim KiBum!~" MinHo warned through gritted teeth. "You bullied NOONA?!" Taemin asked as if he would beat MinHo to a pulp is he said yes. "It was just teasing! We were kids!" "You hurt noona!" Taemin shouted. Aigoo, see Taemin and HyunA are very lose as well. Hyuna's the sweet older sister, and Taemin is the protective little brother. "Taemin!" I scolded before he could attack.

I pull out my phone, since at the moment it was calm.

To:GaYoonie <3

I found out who hurt our HyunA

 

From: GaYoonie <3

really? WHO? I'll beat him to a pulp. Unless Minni beat me to it. :P

 

To: GaYoonie <3

MinHo. Called her ugly. You still might have a chance 2.

 

From: GaYoonie <3

>:( Tell MinHo that 4Minute and I will have to talk to him. gtg hav 2 talk with HyunA. bye!~ luv ya!

 

I chuckle to myself, then look straight at MinHo. "You have a meeting with 4Minute."

 

MinHo's POV

Sh*t. As soon as we got home, I was driven to 4Minute's dorm, by our manager. I ring the door-bell. Right away it was opened. "Inside." SoHyun said in a harsh cold tone. Never before I had seen her like this. I cautiously walk into their parlor, getting looks from all of them, except from HyunA, who wasn't there. "Sit." JiHyun's voice was bitter, and full of rage. There was a long way of silence. Until, "HOW DARE YOU HURT ONE OF THE 4MINUTE MEMBERS!" I couldn't recognize it first, but it was no other than G.NA. A former member of 4Minute, but has been with them ever since.

"I-I'm sorry! It's just th-" I was cut off by JiYoon," Don't you appoliges to us. Appoligies to HyunA!" "yes, I will just go-" "She is not here, you bastard." SoHyun spat. never before i heard her like this. "I-i'm sorry?" "She left the dorms. Went back to her parent's house." "Well, then I must get on my way." I say getting up. "what do you think you're doing?" "Huh? Oh I was just leaving. HyunA's at her parents house, so there is-" "Go over there." GaYoon stated. "Excuse me?"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Not bad huh?

Sorry i made you wait so, so long. I was waiting for the poster.

I explained on where to get something like this on my foreword.

thank you

Dell