War

Can a Forced Kiss Mean Something?

MinHo's POV

Oh god. She's not for real is she?

I quickly get dressed and run into the den, where everyone was supposed to be. "Hyungs! Hyuns! AND TAEMIN!!!!!" I shouted. "Bye, see you all later." I heard Key say before closing the door. "Aigoo! what is it MinHo?!" Taemin shouted from his nap on the couch. "Look!" I shouted, showing them the piece of paper. "So? Your quoting their song? Good for you!" Onew claps sarcasticly before leaving. "Oh, and In lipstick too? Wow, you gonna have the dance down as well?" Jonghyun asked beffore all of them started to laugh. "No! I swear! She's after me!" "Who's she?" Taemin asked. "Uhhh...uhhh" "Seriously? You can't even pick just one?" "Well they all hate me." Aw man, you're screwed."


{Next day at the set}

MinHo's POV

"Eww! Get out of my way!" HyunA or shall I say Trang squealed in disgust. "CUT!" Gye Hyung shouted from his director seat. "That was amazing people! Take 5.... you know when I need to get food..... TAKE 20!" He shouted beofre running out the door. I walk quickly away from HyunA, I'm still a tad bit worried that she truely ment it, but as Key Hyung had described her, she's sweet, friendly, nice, unlike a "queenka" right?

I walk over to my dressing room and get my lunch, I was in a reall rush today since for some reason my alarm didn't work, I still believe that was Taemin though, so I had to make a sandwich. Not the best start quality huh. But I am a great sandwich maker, so says my baby Yoogeun.I walked around the set. It was located next to a shoping area here in Seoul, but my sandwich isn't horrible right?

Hyuna's pov

"You did it?" I asked GaYoon unni. She smiled evill and tried not to laugh or giggle. Which was virtually impossible for her. "I'll take that as a yes. "The thing is KiBum oppa was talking to me the enitre time i was doing it!" "Really?! What if he told him?!" I screamed at her silently. "Ainyeo. Oppa isn't like that, he helped. MinHo hurted out baby so revenge for oppa's little girl." She giggle. I grumbled under my breath. i don't like being called a little girl so much. Mainly from this couple.

I heard a little buzz from her pocket and I looked at her. She sighed and brought it up to her face. "It's JiYoon. show time. Bye dongseang-ah fighting!" She said and left quickly. I started to walk around. i saw minHo sitting along at a table not far from the shoot. "A bit of acting practice wouldn't hurt right?" I mubmled to myself

"Hi Minho-ah." I said sofly and took a seat next to him. He jumped a bit and I smirked. "What's wrong? You scared of something?" I teased. He shook his head and was about to take a bit, until I laughed. "Wh-what's so funny?" He asked. "Oh nothing, besides the fact that GaYoon unnie was over at your dorms earlier." He nearlly threw the sandwich across the room. "Hey, i'm messing with you. God no ones gonna hurt you for making a sandwich. You need to calm down oppa. Your gonna end up alone having these trusting issues."

"But you said it was war!" He declared like a child. "I was just messing with you, i promise i wont do anything to you. Me swears it." I say holding up my pinky. He seitated a bit. "Swears?" He asked. I nodded my head and he tightened his finger around mine.

I smiled at him and he returned the smile. Then he took a bit. "Aww It's a rock!" he shouted. i started to let out an evil cackle. "Now the war is over...... For now."

 

 

 

 

Hey sorry it's been so so so so so so so long. Mianhae. hoped you liked it!

-dell