Heart to Heart

Can a Forced Kiss Mean Something?

     MinHo's POV 

  "Yah! HyunA! Kim HyunA!" I shout chasing the car out if the drive way. "Hyu-" I shout, before slipping on the slippery wet concrete. Damnit. I look at HyunA, while she drives off. And I swear, she was just smirking at me

HyunA's POV 

 You know what, the best thing about today, was getting revenge on MinHo. After all these years I get to see HIM, shocked and confused. I'm not normally like this, but revenge is so sweet. To show him I DO mean something, that smirk should have sent him right off the edge. So why make this end now? After all, I need to study as the role of the queenka. Why not practice over the next week?

*Ring ding dong ring ding dong ringi dingi* "Yeoboseyo?" It was SoHyun. "Unni-ah! Where are you?! We called  your Omma, and she said you weren't there! Did that jerk apologies?" She said. I chuckle, "He did apologies, but I don't think I'm ready to except just yet. Get the girls ready. Tonight, we're having a Heart to heart talk." I couldn't see it, but I just knew she was smirking. "Heart to heart? Haven't had that in a while." "Great! Be there in 10."

 

Taemin's POV 

I spent the next hour in Key and Jonghyun's room. I needed entertainment, and watching these two fight over a stupid cleaning schedule, almost bring me joy. *bang bang!* I turn my attention to the door and the others do the same. "Come in!" Key shouts. I started to burst out laughing, as I saw MinHo drenched.

"Hyung!...... What..... What the hell happened to you?" Jonghyun and I laugh. He scowls, but made us laugh more. "Nnnnooot fffunny" he chatters. "Omo! MinHo-ah! Your gonna get sick pabo!" Key shrieks bringing Jonghyun's blanket. "Yah! That's mine!" "Shut it Jonghyun!" His laughter dies, but mine doesn't. This is the best entertainment I had in days!

"Taemin! Shut up!" Key barks. I stop, and start at them. Dam, this just got real. We look towards MinHo. "Did you apologize to HyunA?" Key asks getting a towel from the cabinet. MinHo looks at me in disbelief. "Yes! And now I regret it!" "No, HyunA did do that to you, did she?" I ask about to laugh again. "Yes! That brat! She f-" " Key! GaYoon and 4Minute are here!" Onew shouts. MinHo glares at Key. "You invited them here?" "No! I'll go and check it out. You go clean up." MinHo sighs, and leaves the room. "You two. Follow."

HyunA's POV 

"You all know the plan, right?" I ask walking towards the back. The all nod and I run towards the back door. While 4Minute was busy with SHINee, I'm gonna to be bust with my plan. I quickly run into MinHo's room. He had his clothes all picked out on his bed, my guess he was taking a shower. "MinHo, this is just to easy."

MinHo's POV 

"Ahhhh!" I shout. Oh god. Oh god. "Hyung! What is it!" Taemin's says walking into our room. "Rabies!" I shriek running behind him. He looks at me confused, and I point at the animal stuck on our window. He sighs and opens the window. "Yah! Taemin!" He grabs the chipmunk, yes it was a chip munk, and wipes it's lips. "Really Hyung. A toy with whip cream. Oh come on!' He leaves the room, and a piece of paper falls onto my bed. Written in red lipstick.

" Lets have a Heart o Heart talk."

 

----------------------------------------------------------___________________________________________

omo! Sorry too long! School started ad I need like another co author to help while I'm gone!

if ur interested please PM me!