Uh Oh

Hello, I'm Shin Aira , Song Seunghyun friend

Aira is in her manager office. The formal athmosphere give her a lousy feeling in her stomach, just like being called to principal's office.

"You dont want to be an idol?" Her manager has repeated the same sentence atleast 3 times.

"No, i dont. I cant sing, and im cant dance" Aira said, she has been answering this question 3 times already and nothing will change the answer she give before. She start to sound unrespectful, so she shut .

"We can work on that, the FNC President look at your photo with seunghyun and you look really good" seunghyun?

"i look really good? that's the only thing needed to be in a idol group?" what a doubtful standard, good looking?

"well, plus seunghyun recommendation , that he knows you play drum really well" what the hell are you thinking about seunghyun.

"No, i want to be actress, comedian, or anchor. idol doesnt suit me" stubborn as always 


"this is really good future for you, and our agency cant hold actress that refuse jobs from time to time"

"You're firing me?" this is really happening.

"well, we'll transfer you, or you can quit, it's the only choice"

Aira bite her lips,it's her fault that she decline in almost every job that come into her. She's picky and stubborn. she doesnt like to be usual and predictable.

"I'll think about it"

"make a nice choice aira ssi" she said as she leaving . Aira has been in this agency for almost one and a half year. And the only job she done is the documentary project and 2 extra in commercial and movie. She can feel her shoulder carry heavy burden.

holly ! seunghyun ! totally forget about that rascal

AIra scatter things in her bag, looking for that green cellphone she supposed to have. Looking at the contact list .. Song seunghyun here it is. She's been friend with him for 3 months now, and never did he mention any 'recommendation' for FNC .

Calling Song Seunghyun...

"Um.." Most probably just wake up , it's 9 in the morning.Aish , aint he have schedule?

"Seunghyun .. why do you sell me out to your company? you know that i dont want to be an idol dont you? you really making me crazy. now i got fired from my company " She said with a gentle easy breezy voice, but you can feel the venom in the tone.

"Im sorry " this doesnt sound like him.

"How could you say im sorry? is this what friend supposed to do? aish.. really?"

"Im sorry , he's not here,he's in gym i guess"

"ah?" okay, now i'm confused.

"Oh , it's minhwan, aira, not seunghyun"

"oh.. Im sorry minhwan for waking you up , bye" and aira hung up just like that. Oh my dear god, please dont punish me for let out my rage and anger towards nice good guy like minhwan, amen
                                                                                               

                                                                                        ***


Aira decided to go her favorite cheap coffee house. Java ~ , Just like in Manhattan Transfer song, It has old thing going on . And they play on old music from broadway. SImply .. a little heaven for her. Especially in cold weather like this , the warmth of the coffee make her feel nice and warm.

Text message from : Song Seunghyun
Where are you? you blow up at minhwan? poor kid , now he's crying because of you

Reply to : Song Seunghyun
That's your fault T__T OMEN KID! LEAVING YOUR CELLPHONE WHEN YOU KNOW I WILL SCREAM AT YOU

Text message from : Song Seunghyun
You scream at him ?ROTFL. Seriously , where are you? im in front of your house and your sister tell me that you've been out since early in the morning.

Reply to : Song Seunghyun
Java coffee! prepare for trouble !

this friend, must be really really mad at me ,Seunghyun think, as he said his destination to the cab he just entered. Seunghyun remember how aira mocking him about being an idol that his life is only his fans.Little side of him is happy, welcome to idol life aira hahahahaha. He laugh to himself in the cab, the cab driver looking at him weirdly. But he doesnt care.


                                                                                                                           ***


"Aira? you're aira right? aigooo... Im a big fan can you give me a hug" Seunghyun surprise aira from behind and start to scream. Aira shock, and jump up from her seat. Wondering what the hell is he doing trying to embarass me? The other customer looking at them, wondering who is she? is she someone famous?

"Aigoo.. song seunghyun from FT Island, i dont know that you come to such humble place like this, As your friend Im really honored" Aira said with such a loud voice.You think im gonna lose just like that? your popularity will kill you mister idol

Two teenager who was drinking their coffee chatting endlessly look at seunghyun. and aira can hear their whisper 'it's him , it's really him", And next thing happen the two of them asking for pictures and autograph from seunghyun .

"Im a fan oppa, you're my bias after hongki " the girl with pink glasses said with happy tone, ah seems like she's such a nice fan.

"Is she your girlfriend oppa?" she ask again as seunghyun giving autograph to her friend, or.. maybe she's not that nice, is she gonna scratch my face because i have coffee with seunghyun, how come i didnt think about it first.

"No, she's my friend, she's a documentary respondent and a trainee in FNC, hope you will shower her with love "

"really? she's not your girlfriend?" the other girl said with sparkly-disbelief eyes.

"No im not, and as boring as it is please watch Travels and People " i give her my little smile and of course advertising.

"Ah.. i know you from somewhere" the pink glasses girl said again.

"really?" I really do not believe a girl in that age, my age , watch travel and people.

"My dad watch the show and wont let me watch MNet" well that explain things. Seunghyun laugh at her honest answer .

"well, you really have to watch it, she's actually really funny in real life" seunghyun said as he completed series of selca -ing with the girls

And they eventually bid farewell , and freaking out as they go outside with chatters like who thinks that seunghyun will come to such old school unpopular place like this one.

" I usually dont give photos, but they're quite nice arent they"

"Fans are nice to their idol "

"So.. She will want to watch you if you debut with this group" seunghyun said , waiting for his order to come.

"So.. there is a group" Aira said, almost sighing.

"what's with that ? You're lucky, no audition,you just got accepted"

"Not as lucky as coming to already established group like *cough* FT Island" Aira said, sarcasticly , knowing that seunghyun hate when the fact that he replace oh wonbin brought up.

"Ah.. evil kid"

"tell me about the group"

" At first it was gonna be Co-ED , you will debut with sehyun , my brother"

"and then..."

"they decided to release it as two different band, that's why we're short on member, we already held auditions, and scouting. It's really time and money consuming, and then i talk about you"

"So far so bad"

"and minhwan said that you're great with drum. how could i dont know that?"

"I'm still taking classes from others"

"and out president said he watch you once, and you say no to his offer"

"that's long time ago"

"kekeke welcome to company"

" i havent decided yet."

"well, you should" 

suddenly,  Manager Call.... 

"Yes, manager-ssi"

" So how is it? i need to settle things now"

"now ? this moment"

"yes, this moment, dont play with me shin aira, you know Im impatient"

"okay" she said, swallowing her pride and ego.

"You make the right choice " aira can feel her manager smiling.

"Congrats Ae" seunghyun said , holding up his orange juice waiting for cheers.

"im Doomed" aira said. 

and they cheers.. 

well aira you just get yourself a new life.