A clear warning of rain

Hello, I'm Shin Aira , Song Seunghyun friend

 

10 AM. Seunghyun look at the clock , he roll over and cover himself with blanket. It’s cloudy as it supposed to be winter. There’s no sign of minhwan, weird, this roommate usually sleep in their day off. Oh. Aira come to FNC today? I totally forget about that. Seunghyun showered and get himself ready, and go to FNC.

“Checking up aira?” the first thing seunghyun heard when he entered the building.Minhwan is there , sitting in the sofa, watching tv.

“how is she?” Im sounded to worried am i?

“she’s fine, first meeting with sanghee”

“sanghee didn’t choke aira or put frog in her seat right?”

“No, sanghee likes her” that’s a new story.

Sanghee is notorious for having the talent and the diva attitude. But her precision and discipline make her survive as trainee. Countless trainee having problem to survive as they face this ill nature girl. She doesn’t want to work with someone with no musicality or skill to play instrument. She still looking down on me seunghyun thinks.

“ah oppa” ah like a ghost, pop in like that when I think about her.

“sanghee-ah, how’s aira?” Seunghyun makes effort to have a big wide smile.

“ Kwencana , She’s great”

“Great? Oh that’s good”

“Where’s jonghun and hongki oppa?”

“They got schedules. Anyway, be nice sanghee . Aira is a nice person” seunghyun said with little chuckles as if he’s joking around. But sanghee can feel the dangerous tone in it. Seunghyun didn’t even say a word when sanghee was fighting with sehyun. Yes, their relationship is still in a mess, regardless of that sanghee personally thinks that aira is nice.Sanghee almost pout , she doesn’t like being lecture at.

“I like her, don’t worry about it , if she’s nice I will do the same to her” still, it’s little bit hurt when people judge you to be bad, when you’re not that bad.

“Where is she now?”

“packing up her things and move to the dorm”

“The door still tricky?”

“omo.. Oppa.. You really think I would do something like that?” Sanghee gave her innocent look with sparkling eyes. But seunghyun knows better, when it comes to prank and evil thought this dongsaeng is almost the best, in a bad way.

“I’ll go to her “

And just like that seunghyun flashes and gone. Leaving both, minhwan and sanghee in silent. They don’t talk to each other.

 

“So oppa, do you think seunghyun oppa really like unnie that much?”

“ I don’t know, sanghee-ah, maybe you should check it out” minhwan said as he change the channel looking for something good.

“How is she? Aira unnie?”

“Calm, collected, humorous and clever”

“You know her?”

“No I don’t”

 

Sanghee open her notes and begin to write stuff.

Shin Aera (20) Unnie doesn’t want to be called unnie. She’s really chill and relax. She can play the drum really well. I think I can make a good friend with her. Seunghyun oppa loves her so much, are they couple? No? or.. not yet. Unnie wear this checkered sweater ,but when she take that off she have a body of a board,she can debut in cn blue and nobody will knows that she’s a girl. Jungshin oppa looks more like a girl. Seunghyun oppa really doubting my innocence, good thing I don’t have to meet sehyun.

CEO said he wont help me anymore if this doesn’t work. 2 or 3 more members and this new group would work out. Ah what’s the name… what’s in the name … The Imagineer .

 

 

Chungxuan: Where are you?

ShinAe: Home,packing, moving to dorm in… 2 hours.

Chungxuan: You really become a trainee

ShinAe: i.. guess.. so…

Chungxuan : How’s your first day?

ShinAe : Sanghee seems evil and will kill me if I missed one beat

Chungxuan : huahaha. She will, she almost kill my brother.

ShinAe : totally believe it , I heard several trainee quit because of her

Chungxuan : ah.. as expected from Shin Aera, first day, and you already heard rumors

ShinAe : what’s that supposed to mean?

Chungxuan : no..thing.. J

ShinAe : Im doneeee packing ~!

Chungxuan : See you later ae

ShinAe : You’re in a bad mood aren’t you?

Chungxuan : I told you not to read my mind . Ja.. Ne..

ShinAe : all the sudden, talking Japanese ..Later .. anyway, just to let you know, Im still really depressed that I’m now training to be an idol, it’s not something that I want to be. And I think my parents would be disappointed in me.

Chungxuan : I want to eat pork cutlet XP

ShinAe : I want my life back L

Chungxuan : Let’s just meet.

ShinAe : Let’s meet in front of my dorm

Chungxuan: got that, don’t runaway!

ShinAe : Dress down , I don’t wanna be caught by your fans

 

Once she have fans , her fans probably the crazier type than the one I have now.Seunghyun bundles up and go outside. The cloud still in the sky , hanging out, like a clear warning of rain