The other girl

Hello, I'm Shin Aira , Song Seunghyun friend

Aira slap her face carefully as she look at reflection in her mirror. How can this girl even appear on TV. Her complexion scream that she need dermatologist, a good one. Her hair is somewhat fine. But fine is never enough. AH What the heck shin aera, your awesome with capslock AWESOME! She come to her senses as her alarms ring back and bouncing the sound in her room, it' coldplay song. When she's excited she basically jump over her alarm and wake earlier. Like today.She's not expecting any supporting message come this day, she didnt tell her family that she would be a trainee , idol trainee, in FNC.

 

What would my mom say? "ah , honey, you're so funny , how could you become idol? it's like eating cheesecake with tomato sauce" . Yes mom, it's weird like that. I can take it , she look at her clock and she still have 30 minute until she had to set and go. She decided to bring things into her bag, and checking out her trench coat . I hope it's warmer than yesterday. And.. she cant take it anymore and rush outside.

 

it's so cold

 

***

She put her first step to the company she would probably call home one day, or not. People are frantic, it's friday, music bank ? maybe. It's still early in the morning , and then she look at this big chart of schedule of other artist, she can see FT Island, CN blue, Juniel and oh wonbin schedule are pretty packed.It's been a while since she have schedule , she graduated 2 weeks ago. She's already accepted in university of her choice, but it's actually the one withhigh rank and need full focus. She dont know how would she handle that and being a trainee.

"Shin aira?" A familiar face said that, the CEO.

"Ah.. yes.. it's me..." she later follow him his office.

"so how you feel about the transfer, as i met you before, i never thought you would say yes"

"Im not in a place to say no "

"ah i see, but you'll have to work hard, because i wont go easy on you" the CEO of course not kidding, work hard, what a sad thing to say.

"I'll try my best "

"ah.. and you need to see other trainee.." he suddenly get up from his comfy chair and go somewhere. Aira just follow him and as soon as they're in front of the room, she can hear some activity going on, she can hear one powerful characterized voice singing FT Island's Love Sick, how could you forget that song? The instrument sounds nice , but not as neat as it's supposed to be. She can hear that the drummer has nice musicality, she can hear the beat and the tempo kept at it pace.

"so what do you think?"

"I dont know, the soundproof didnt work? and i think you need drummer, but i can clearly heard a drum sound." Aira let out whatever what happen in her head flutters into words , speak to the CEO.

The CEO doesnt answer her and just open the door, it was minhwan who play the drum. He's of course good. Minhwan smiling to aira, nodded his head, acknowledging her appearance. They've been attending same school, but of course minhwan is the guy that wasnt really close to anyone.

And more to surprise this girl, this little girl that is really small, and have such powerful voice. Her hair is shoulder long, need to get styling as soon as possible. She had that cute minhwan look in her face, possibly his sister? oh please many people have that kind of face aira. She wear this long sleeve red, grey and black stripe shirt, tuck in to her ripped wash out jeans. it;s winter right? ripped jeans doesnt match with those. That girl look at aira with judging look, aira hold the right frame of her glasses as she feel anxious.

"This is Im SangHee, you know that song arent you? try play love sick with her " the ceo command aira, minhwan scooted over from the drum position. Aira try the drums, make sure everything is fine.She nodded her head to the ceo and sanghee , letting them know that she's ready.Aira play this song too when the ceo met her for the first time.

 

Geuriulddae nungameumyeon deo jalboineun geureonsaram

Ijeuryeo hago jiuryeo hamyeon deo manhi saenggak naneun saram

Geusaram ggok olggeorago naegaseume haeroun geojitmareulhago

Ggok olggeoraneun mareun anhaetjiman gidarilsubakke oebneun saram

 

What a great voice, aira said to herself, it’s almost her time.

 

Neomuna manhi sarangahan jwe neol neomuna manhi saranghan jwe

Nan neoroinhae geu jweroinhae gidarimeul algo itdago

Naega deo manhi saranghan jwe neol neomuna manhi geuriwo han jwe

Nan neoroinhae geu jweroinhae nunmulro algo itdago.. irohge

 

“You can play” Sang Hee said , her voice has a warm but dangerous tone in it.

“You can sing” Aira lifted one of her eyebrow, feeling save behind the drums

“I let you two , to get to know each other, and aira you should move in to the dorm this evening.

“yes sir”

The other’s go, left the room only for sanghee and aira, the awkwardness creep out. Both of them judging look of others.

“So how old are you” Sanghee said, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

“20 ,you?”

“17, so I should call you unnie” Sanghee said, little bit disappointed by the arrangement.

“Aira is fine, I don’t like to be called unnie as well”

“For real?” Aira can see little side of sanghee is brighten up.

“yeap, for real, so you have been training for how many year”

And the conversation went on and on.