A Stolen Heart

Open Hearted

Your name is Kristine Jung (your nickname is Kris lololol Jaedelle is trolling on EXO's Kris). You were Kim Kibum's crush before he signed with SME, and he stole your first kiss shortly before poofing. Now, you're back in South Korea for some revenge, but he wants to know why you're suddenly here and after him after so many years. You're also afraid of thunder. 

 

A Stolen Heart

 

"So, tell me again . . . why are you here?" Kibum asks, scrubbing his sleepy eyes and nose with one hand after hastily zipping up his hoody as you stood at his door.

"You stole my first kiss," you glare at him, fluffing out your cheeks as you look up at the stocky, dark haired man. The man that used to be a scrawny little nerd that liked watching boxing matches.

He sighs, scratching the back of his head and making a bigger mess of his jet-black mop. "That was ages ago--"

You stomp on his foot just as he yawns, forcing him to look down at you.

"Look. I'm not a celebrity. I never liked acting or boxing like you did," you take a deep breath. "So that kiss meant a lot to me."

"So?"

"You stole it! Give it back--"

And he cuts you off with a kiss, smirking slightly as you stand before him, dumbfounded.

"There you go," he laughs and pushes you lightly away from the door before shutting it.

"KIM KIBUM!!"

 

"Hey, Kris!"

You turned around, looking up from your book as you felt a finger on your cheek.

"What now, Kibum--" you begin, but he steals your words and first kiss. Then he ran.

You remain frozen to your seat in the library as you watch him go. 

What just happened? You ponder, lightly touching your lips.

What just happened? You ponder, looking at the snickering librarian who was mouthing, "young love" at you.

What just happened? You ponder, looking at the door he exitted through.

That was your first kiss.

"KIM KIBUM!!"

 

The next day, while on your way to nag at him again, he walks by you. His arm is around the waist of a tall, goddess-like woman with shoulder-length hair dressed casually in jeans, a Pororo t-shirt, and dark shades. As he raises a hand in greeting, you run away, hearing your heartbeat in your ears and feeling some alien feeling deep in your chest.

What is this? You wonder, feeling your heart.

Who is that woman? You wonder, thinking about the goddess. She was really pretty, probably just his type, if her eyes were really pretty behind those shades.

Why does it hurt so much? And you keep running without a destination, even as the summer rain begins to pound down on you.

The skies just kept darkening, and suddenly, everything went white as lightning slashes a scar into the brooding sky. You squeak and run faster, diving into a narrow alley and curling into a tight ball with your hands fastened tightly over your ears.

Kibum, I'm scared . . .

And you flinch at every clap of thunder, shrinking smaller and smaller against the brick walls.

Why can't I just become a brick without ears?

"Because then you wouldn't have pretty eyes, and I would have passed right by you," a deep voice says sardonically before your hands are pried off your ears and music drowns out the sounds of the storm.

Life couldn't get better! (Hey!)

I'll hold you in my arms and fly;

We'll fly towards the blue moon. (Ho!)

I'll kiss you when you're sleeping.

Life couldn't get better! (Hey!)

Open your heart and take my hand;

Life couldn't get better!

And your heart skips a beat as a solo voice plays from the earbud; it was Kibum's voice.

When I first saw you, a miracle (a miracle)

I love you, baby, and I'm never gonna stop!

You look up at his sapphire blue umbrella, slowly panning your eyes to his heart-shaped face as his smirk melted into a warm smile. He extends his hand to you.

"Let's go, you heart-thief."

And you take his hand; it's warm.

You begin to say something, but lightning flashes again and you cringe, clinging to his blazer. You feel his gaze on you, but continue to cling to him until you feel him turning you, burying your face into his shoulder and gently, but tightly wrapping an arm around you.

"C'mon, Kris," and he leads your shaking steps out of the alley. "What?" He looks down as you tug on his shirt.

"You kiss thief," you wimper as lightning lights up the sky behind him. "And you heart-thief. That lady will be very angry when she finds out you're two-timing her."

"What lady?" He asks, looking very confused.

"Earlier."

"What lady?" He repeats, seemingly wracking his brains for the face of any possible female that he may have hung out with.

"That tall, pretty lady with the shades."

"What lady--oh." And then he realizes.

"Exactly. She'll avenge my kiss for me when she finds out."

"'She' already did," he grumbles. "That was Heechul-hyung."

Hyung. A man?

"Yeah. He's a man. And he's stolen plenty of kisses from the other members--and Jungmo-hyung--and not only their first kisses . . ."

 

END

20130927 - Kind of plain :/ Running out of ideas & didn't feel like killing off Kibum and/or the reader . . . Sorry for the typos >_<