WHAT HAPPENED IN PARIS.....

The Clueless Gizibe

 

(Note: This was hastily put together., so bear with the numerous errors. Really had no time for editing :( Will post Part 2 of  Weda Leaders tomorrow as promised.) 

WHAT HAPPENED IN PARIS….

 

PARIS 2nd Day

FEBRUARY 2013

Soo Hyuk’s POVs

 

 

SooHyuk stared at himself in the mirror of the bathroom of his Paris pad. Indeed , he is good-looking. The extra weight and muscle he had put on the past year made him a bit more masculine,  a far cry from his manorexic and very editorial image of before.

 

This face has made many a ladies cry in desperation but why, oh why, has he been reduced to a near-fumbling and nervous schoolboy by Ms. Lee Chaerin, SooHyuk asked himself.

 

He was surprised by his own body’s reaction to the sight of a mere towel-clad Chaerin earlier in the day. He tried to shove away the image of those thighs and that mole. He even showered longer than he usually did in an attempt to rid himself of these images. But he could not erase them from his mind. And that scent. That scintillating, hard-on inducing scent. Had CL always smelled that seductive? Why had he not noticed before?

 

Urgggh. SooHyuk muttered in frustration. Why does she have to be so cute and personable too. The long conversation they had while Xin and Jiyong were out in the city only upped her desirability in his book. She was funny , self-effacing and cute all at the same time. She has a sense of humor and a surprising depth of perception ,a fatal combination for any girl. 

 

Chaerin certainly does not fit his type of girl. He had always been attracted to either models or actresses, -tall, stick thin, beautiful faced , long-legged, madonnas..CL is full-figured and not necessarily classically pretty. But damn, this girl packs a mean punch. He is so in big trouble, he realized.

 

While pre-occupied with this thought, SooHyuk suddenly heard a light tap on the bathroom door. “Oppa, are you alright there” he heard Chaerin ask tentatively from the other side of the door.

 

“! Have I been inside that long?” he thought. What would Chaerin think. She’d be suspicious that I’m nervous around her! This can’t be. I’ve never been scared of any girl. He stood straight and draped his towel over his bare shoulders taking a last glance in the mirror at the boxers which was his only clothing on. Here goes nothing , he thought as he opened the door to an obviously worried Chaerin who was lurking behind it.

 

“Aww, oppa” said Chaerin while tapping him gently in his exposed chest. “You gave me a scare. You were in there for like more than an hour! You’re such a girl!! Chaerin teased as she was quickly making her way back into their shared bed.

 

“ Such a girl? It takes time and effort to look this good Chaerinah!” SooHyuk said whimsically while pointing to his face.

 

Chaerin laughed at what she thought as her oppa’s vanity. ‘You’re going to bed oppa, not hooking up with some girl at a party! You didn’t have to prettify just to sleep.”

 

“I sleep better when I know I look good” he said defensively while positioning himself on the side of the bed opposite Chaerin. “So how do we do this? You sleep on  that side, I sleep on this side?” He inquired.

 

“Is this your first time sleeping with a girl on the same bed oppa?”  asked Chaerin cutely.

 

“Stop being  a smart ! When I’m on a bed with a woman, sleeping is the last thing on my mind,  so pardon me if I don’t know how it works.” SooHyuk retorted mischievously. 

 

“Yeah, yeah, I’m well-aware of how much of a player you are , you man !” Chaerin replied jokingly.

 

Suddenly,  upon hearing Chaerin’s  impression of him, SooHyuk felt the urge to defend himself  and in a voice and face that turned serious  said “I’m not like that at all Chaerin.”

 

“ Oppa..”Chaerin said suddenly realizing that she might have offended SooHyuk. She quickly grabbed a hold of his hand and covered his with hers and looked him in the eyes as if her senior was but just a wee child hurt. “ I did not mean it to insult you…I was just kidding.”  “I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings.” she said guiltily

 

“It’s not like that , Chae. I just don’t want you thinking that I play around with girls., you know?”

 

“Okay, oppa. My bad really. I’m sorry.”she said in a pleading tone, while playfully holding his hand and looking at him pleadingly.

 

SooHyuk looked at the girl before him. She’s got no single trace of make up on her face. Her blond hair was all over the place. She was wearing an oversized shirt and a pyjama. She was ordinary compared to girls he knows. And yet.. and yet her touch makes his skin tingle. Her nearness makes him quiver and her smell makes him heady. He surreptitiously stole a look at Chaerin and was about to say something when without warning the bedroom door opened and in came barging in an obviously exhausted Jiyong.  Soohyuk was forced out of his reverie as Jiyong  , oblivious of  the exchange between the duo in the room, splayed himself between Chaerin and SooHyuk.

 

“I’m really beat , you guys.” Jiyong said.  “ Rinnie be a good dongseng and give me a massage… Oh, hey , are you feeling well already ? “ Jiyong suddenly asked remembering how Chaerin was feeling under the weather when he and Xin left early in the morning.

 

“I’m ok now , oppa. I just needed to sleep it off a bit” Chaerin responded with a smile to Jiyong.

 

“Uhmm, are you two getting ready to sleep now?” Jiyong asked with his eyes almost closed out of sheer exhaustion.

 

“ Nah, we’re still talking a bit.” Answered SooHyuk.

 

“About what?” Jiyong asked.

 

“ Nothing in particular really”Chaerin pitched in.

 

“You guys sound like an old married couple. That’s what they do before going to sleep. Talk, talk and talk” “ Hey, do you want to do something fun” Jiyong suddenly blurted out while simultaneously standing up from where he was reclining.

“ Ooooh.” Chaerin reacted in surprise. “ I thought you were tired!

 

“Tired or not, us four ought to have some bit of fun on our own, eh?” Jiyong said and run to the bedroom door and called in a loud voice the last member of their foursome.

 

Xin was rummaging through the cupboard in search of something to eat when he heard Jiyong’s call.

 

“Geesh. Ji. Stop shouting. I’m coming!” Upon entering the room Xin said “ What is up with you three?.”

 

“ Let’s play a game , Xin!” Jiyong  excitedly said.

 

“ A game? Us four? What do you have in mind? Poker? “ Xin said.

 

No. Just a simple truth or dare.

 

“Jiyong, stop being so tacky!! “ Xin said. “We’ve known each other so long that game will surely be a snoozer.”

 

C’mon Xin stop being a spoilsport.Yes, we’ve known each other long but I’m sure we still keep things from each other.

 

“Let’s make it interesting. If the others don’t think you’re telling the truth or if you’re dare wasn’t performed satisfactorily, you have to down a shot of vodka which increases at every turn.” SooHyuk suggested as he pulled a shirt from a nearby drawer and put it on .

 

“But I’m an absolute bad drinker!!” Chaerin opposed.

 

“Chae, that will be the point. If you don’t wanna have to drink then tell the truth and do the dare fully.”said SooHyuk

 

“Besides, Rin, even if you go bat-crazy drunk, it’s just the three of us here . No worries.” Jiyong added.

 

“This is going to be boring.”Xin piped in.

 

“Better this boring game than just  sleeping in and doing nothing at all.” Jiyong added.

 

“Wait , just let me get my stash of vodka ,”SooHyuk said as he rushed out of the bedroom and coming right back soon after.

 

“ Ok here’s the vodka and of course the empty bottle for spinning.” said  SooHyuk as he sat himself on the floor beckoning the three others who were still on the bed to come down also.

 

“Now, here’s to our first spin” Jiyong said as he placed the empty bottle at the center and spin it hard.

 

“SooHyuk! “ Jiyong said as the mouth of bottle stopped and pointed to his model friend . “So , truth or dare?” 

 

“Dare , definitely ”replied SooHyuk with much confidence. 

 

 “Give Xin a five minute lap-dance! Jiyong challenged

 

”You’re crazy,  oppa” exclaimed Chaerin in half-amusement. “This is something I’d rather not see Hyukkie oppa and Xin oppa doing!”

 

“ Why just me? Do it to both of us, if you can “ Xin said pointing to Jiyong also.

 

“This is way too easy, you guys” SooHyuk said as he stood up and started swaying his hips in front of a reactionless and unimpressed Xin. He then turned his back on Xin and sat on his lap and did some crazy arm movements for a while after which he proceeded to do the same with Jiyong. Jiyong, unlike Xin, was laughing all throughout his friend’s crazy antics,a s was Chaerin.

 

SooHyuk then stood up from Jiyong’s lap and was about to sit back again when in a split-moment decision he stood up directly in front of Chaerin and said “ I’d be glad to do a bonus number for the pretty lady” he said in a mock-y voice. Before Chaerin could even react SooHyuk started  gyrating his hips furiously and in a more seductive fashion while removing his shirt in the process .

 

“O-ppa..” Chaerin stuttered nervously. “What do you think you are doing?

 

“ Hey Soo Hyuk !!” Jiyong and Xin said almost simultaneously.

 

“ What?” Soohyuk just said but continued to lower himself upon Chaerin who was as dumbfounded as the two other guys. SooHyuk while looking directly at Chaerin held his hand out to her and motioned for her to sit on the edge of the bed instead.

 

“What now” Jiyong asked and almost standing up to stop SooHyuk from what he was about to do if not for Xin pulling him back down. It’s his dare , let him do as he wants.

 

SooHyuk looked at his two best friends curtly then proceeded to dance around the very nervous Chaerin.

 

“Are you afraid of me, Chaerinah?” he whispered softly to Chaerin.

 

“ Yeah…Is this how you look like when you’re on the prowl”? Chaerin hotly retorted her bearings seemingly having been restored.

 

“On the prowl?”

 

“Yah, for girls whose blood you want to . You look like a hot vampire just now , oppa.

 

“Hot?” You think me..”SooHyuk was about to ask when he was suddenly jolted by a strong hand on his right arm.

 

“Stop it SooHyuk. Your five minutes are up. Go take a seat now” Jiyong said authoritatively with a stoic face.

 

SooHyuk looked surprisingly at the serious Jiyong. It was then that it hit him that he had gone a bit overboard with Chaerin. Did his friends notice how he was reacting to Chaerin just then?

 

With a slight flush on his face, SooHuk muttered a quick “Ok” then promptly put his shirt back on and sat himself on the floor again.

 

Meanwhile, Chaerin was left sitting on the foot of the bed and as if noticing the awkward silence of his oppas, said with a bit of a smile

 “ You guys are all the same.”

 

“Huh.” All three looked at her curiously.

 

“You all relish teasing me..like that..” Chaerin said cutely. “ I know, I know..” Chaerin said cheerfully as she started to position herself again in her original position on the floor between Jiyong and SooHYuk . “ It’s so I would be prepared for dealing with guys..But oppas, at this rate your basically traumatizing me. I just might not want to hook up with any guy at all! “ she said while giving the biggest grin.

 

“Was SooHyuk that bad of a dancer?” Xin joked .

 

“Shut up Xin!! Admit it, you enjoyed looking at my booty” SooHyuk responded in jest in an obvious effort to make light of the mood.

 

“Let’s not do dares anymore…” Jiyong said.

 

“Then what kind of game are we playing.?” Xin said

 

“Let’s  stop playing  & just drink this vodka, I’m getting sleepy anyway”Jiyong said while trying to open the vodka Soohyuk brought in earlier.

 

“You’re so fickle-minded Jiyong” Xin observed shaking his head

 

“Were you really so turned off by my go-go dancing Jiyong . I think it was not that bad.”

 

“ To be honest, it was really bad oppa. “ Chaerin said.

 

“Yah, Chaerinah! That’s mean. I put in a lot of effort into that number.”  “How would you know if it was bad anyway?”

 

“You seem to forget I lived for quite some time here in Paris. It’s a super gay-friendly city with lots of gay clubs around “ Chaerin explained

 

“And so?” Soohyuk asked his interest was piqued.

 

“Suffice it to say that I’ve seen enough male strippers and go-go dancers in my life to last me a life time. And your dancing oppa” she said to SooHyuk as he punched him lightly in his arms.

 

“Woooah, Chaerin! I did not expect that from you!! Ha, ha! “ SooHyuk said with a laugh. “Don’t my dancing compare with the strippers you saw?” he asked

 

Jiyong looked at Chaerin slyly and wondered at her contradiction. Just last night she was so bashful about his state of near undress when they were about to sleep and here she comes dropping the bomb that she’s used to seeing dancing strippers!!

 

“Nah, you were gyrating and removing your shirt so frantically, you forgot stripping is all about slow seduction” Chaerin commented expertly.

 

“I can’t believe you Chae! You criticize me now but you were discomfited by my y dance earlier!” SooHyuk kidded.

 

“Of course I was uncomfortable. I’m used to seeing ness but not in that close proximity and of someone I know so well, oppa” Chaerin defended

 

“Excuses, Chaerin! “ SooHyuk said while taking the bottle of vodka from Jiyong and filling a glass with it . “ For that lie, you deserves to take a shot. Here, drink up”

 

“What lie? I’m not…”

 

“Shut up Chaerinnie and just drink up.” Jiyong said

 

“Ok, but don’t blame me for whatever will happen when I get drunk.”she said

 

“It’s just a shot. Who get’s drunk with just a shot? “ SooHyuk asked incredulously

 

 

It soon became obvious that Chaerin was one such person. She was such a lightweight that after she has downed the shot, she became more talkative, prone to laughter and touchy with her three oppas.

 

“Xin oppa! Call Sagan noona now and tell her you love her. I want to hear you say “ I love you! Please, please!!!” Chaerin said while punching Xin continuously in his arms.  “I love you!!! I love you guys!!!” she said will pulling all three in a tight hug.

 

“ This is all your fault SooHyuk.”whispered Jiyong. “You should not have urged her to drink” he added.

 

“You’re blaming me? This truth or dare game was your idea, wasn’t it? “

 

“ Oh, we should all totally go out tonight!! I want to wear something nice and look all girly with three of the best looking guys hanging by my arms! It’d be so cool!” Chaerin said excitedly  She then looked at each of the three and asked “Have I ever told you guys how much I love you?”. She then in quick succession gave each of the stunned guys a quick peck on the lips, before going over her luggage in a seeming attempt to look for something to wear.

 

“ Chae,” said a visibly amused SooHyuk “ Uhm, it’s already 2:30 in the early morning.” Come on eh. Let’s just call it a night and sleep now shall we? “ he said while beckoning her to her side of the bed.

 

“ Is it? But I’m still pumped , oppa.

 

“Come on Chae” Jiyong took hold of her wrist gently and pushed her lightly by  her shoulders to her bed. “ I promise, will party to death tomorrow.. well technically tonight. Your oppas are all without energy now, we’re not fit to go clubbing.”

 

“Hi, hi.” Chaerin laughed like  a child. “Will all of four of us sleep in this bed? Like some sort of a sleeping party?”

 

“ I don’t think we’ll fit in this one bed Chaerin.” Said Jiyong.

 

 

 

“Sure we will, oppa. “ Look, I’ll sleep like this and you three sleep side by side like that! See?

 

“ Ok, ok. Let’s all sleep happily in this one bed . SooHyuk said positioning himself immediately beside Chaerin and motioning the two others to follow suit. Jiyong slid into him next then Xin after him.

 

“Just stay till she sleeps ok? “ SooHyuk said softly to Jiyong who nodded in agreement”.

 

Xin then stood up  and turned the lights off leaving the room lit only by the soft lights of the lampshade.

 

SooHyuk who was so near Chaerin was so conscious of her every movement. Eventually , he found it more comfortable just to follow her body’s angle that they ended up in a position that would look like they were spooning.

 

Jiyong , on the other hand,  stared into the ceiling and seemed to be in deep thought while Xin had his eyes closed while facing the opposite direction.

 

“I love you..” said the inebriated and already sleepy Chaerin loud enough to be heard by all three.  “Thank you” she said with the last trace of consciousness and then sleep took over.

 

SooHyuk stiffened as he heard her words. He doesn’t know for whom that was meant for. But it sure was wonderful to hear coming from the girl beside him. Without him realizing it, he placed his left arm atop Chaerin and inched her closer to him. He has heard these words many times before. But for them to come out of Chaerin’s lips, to hear her say them and repeat them over and over again. He would like that. He closed his eyes feeling warm and contented.

 

 

Xin, on the other hand pretended to sleep but could not. Can Chaerin be any more cute? One shot and she got buzzed! This is why I love this girl. “Oh, boy. !.,” he cursed to himself and heaved a sigh.

 

 

Jiyong felt a pang of jealousy as he felt SooHyuk move closer to Chaerin. Still, he shoved away such nagging feeling because earlier in the day he had firmly resolved that what happened the first night with Chaerin was a fluke. His physical reaction to her was expected because of his distance from Kiko. When he went out to wake Xin up and took his advice to do some push ups, he decided that only one thing was  left to be done . He went back to the  room and took out his phone , called Kiko and tried to stifle his arousal caused by Chaerin by her girlfriend’s voice. After speaking with his girl, he felt in control once again and  relegated the attraction he had as a symptom of him missing Kiko. 

 

Now in bed , with SooHyuk separating him and Chaerin, he tried hard to visualize his girlfriend wearing something y to steer his thoughts clear from what happened the night before. But the image of a blond girl with her cat smile and wearing an oversized shirt and jammies calling him “Jingyo Oppa” kept on inserting itself in his mind. “ .”he said to himself. He should keep on reminding himself of the perfection of his girlfriend’s face , her long legs, her smooth skin. He decided  there should be  no repetition of that  awkward first night  with Chaerin. “God help me, please. ” were the last words in his mind before he succumbed to sleep.