FALLING IN LOVE BTS

The Clueless Gizibe

CHAPTER 2-  FALLING IN LOVE MV BTS

JIYONG  /BIGBANG DORM/YG BUILDING

She’s mine. CL is mine. Chaerin is mine.” These thoughts continued to plague Jiyong even after he abruptly left Seungri to watch TV by himself and proceeded to his room. He was surprised with how easy and right those possessive words sounded.

Smiling wanly to himself, he cannot deny anymore that somehow the baddest girl has wormed herself into his  heart  without him knowing it. Seeing her with Soohyuk released a jealous rage that he had never experienced with any of his previous girls. Not with Sohee. Definitely not with Kiko. The image of a smiling Chaerin leaning her face towards the haughty but doting Soohyuk played on his mind over and over again.

Jiyong knew that he cannot just up and confess the depth of his feelings to Chae. It would sound utterly ridiculous. He knew he needed to vent . He grabbed his keys and went out of his dorm in a huff leaving the already curious Seungri even more interested.

GD knew what he needed to do. He had to speak with , his best friend , Youngbae,  to clear his head. So off to YG Building he went.

YB was in the recording studio with Teddy , Tablo and Choice when GD arrived. The four were heartily laughing over something as GD entered the room.

“ Hey , what’s up guys? What has got you in such a happy mood?”, GD asked.

“ Dude, you have to watch this! This is better than any SNL sketch, I tell you!. “ YB said, intermittently while laughing pointing to a video being played on his computer.

What is that?” He asked while shoving his way into the computer monitor.

“Teddy here had the bright idea of filming behind the scenes for 2ne1’s new MV. Think of this as some sort of an unedited gag reel.” Choice chimed in. “ Man, Bom is really funny!  Seeing her dancing while wearing those mojito shoes in the sand was epic! Teddy, you’re a genius.”  Tablo said.  

While the rest were discussing what they had already watched , GD focused on the screen. Indeed, the girls were at their god darn funniest without any script. Just point the camera at them together and comedy would happen.

Half an hour into the video and Jiyong’s sad mood was uplifted a bit by the antics of the crazy noonas. Suddenly Jiyong’s full attention was piqued when the camera focused and zoomed in on Chaerin. She was wearing a printed skirt and a bra-like black top. She looked y and pretty , thought Jiyong. Chaerin was sitting in on those makeshift bleachers alone and her eyes were  looking at the camera or to whoever was behind it.

 

                           CL:                  Soohyuk Oppa, stop pointing the camera at me!” CL said loudly .

A laughter so deep and hearty was then heard from behind the camera

                          Soohyuk:         You should be used to all the attention by now Chae. How many photo shoots have you done in                                                             the past months alone? You’re keeping models out of business at this rate you know?

                          CL:                  Ya, but this is different you’re just idly pointing that thing to me just to make me embarrassed.

                         Soo Hyuk:       Of course not. I have a purpose for shooting you.

                           CL:                  Yeah right , I believe you.

                          Soo Hyuk:       I do. You should practice that harp dance which you keep messing up .                                                                                                        Then you can see how you look on cam afterwards

                          CL:                  I kept messing up because you, Jung Hyung oppa and the guys kept on teasing me.

                         Soo Hyuk:       What? How did we tease you? You’re way too self-conscious Chae.

                          CL:                  You guys were staring at me. Then you’d whisper things to each other. That’s rude you know.

                         Soo Hyuk:       Come on Chae, the director told us to play around while you girls were dancing in front of us. What                                                         did you expect us boys to do? Of course we had to look at you.

   May I just say that you looked so cute while you were doing that twirly thing with your fingers while          you turned around. Argh. You killed me with that move Chaerinah.

                            CL:                  You gotta be kidding me.

                            Soo Hyuk:       I’m not! That was what Jung Hyun and I were whispering about ,  if you must know.

                             CL:                  I don’t believe you oppa.

                            Soo Hyuk:       Aww , that hurts Chaerinah. Why won’t you believe me?

                              CL:                  Cause you’re a liar with a pretty face.

                              Soo Hyuk:       Ouch

  The camera now  was slowly shifting to reveal  a smiling, happy Lee Soo Hyuk who was wearing a white cut-off shirt and a  snap back , the same clothes he was wearing in the Falling in Love MV.

                           Soo Hyuk:       People, please remember this date.  Lee Chaerin thinks I have a pretty face.   I should be happy                                                         right? Not everyone gets a compliment from this nappeun gizibe.

The camera shows CL slowly approaching Soo Hyuk , placing her left arm on top of the guy’s shoulder .

CL:     But he is handsome right everyone?  That’s why you were in this video after all  coz 2ne1 needed hot guys for this new concept.

                               Soo Hyuk:       Is that all you take me for? Just a handsome face? , Soo hyuk said in a pretend-sad voice while  turning his head to Chaerin…

Jiyong  had to pause the video. He could not take any more of  this bubble gum overdose of cuteness from his model friend. He has never seen him so…. care-free, so flirty, so boyish.

Soo Hyuk has always been the somber and morose one in his crew. He never flirts. Girls throw themselves at him.  Even when he dated MinHee or Eun Ae noonas , he was never so uninhibited the way he was with Chaerin.

Jiyong realized that what he saw was an altogether different Soo Hyuk, more dangerous and more of a threat than the dashing that he had earlier seen on TV.

  Jiyong felt like the worst voyeur. It was like  he was intruding in a courtship that was unfolding right before his eyes . Any guy who would  see this clip would no doubt conclude that the guy obviously has it hard for the girl.

  And by god it hurts to see how CL was making another guy, Jiyong’s very own friend that  much happy.

   Soo Hyuk you jerk. Why must you look so happy with Chaerin? .