Epilogue

Touched By An Angel

 

 

 

“Where is Kyungsoo?” Jongin's voice shook. He was seated on his bed while Jongdae was leaning against the closed door, his arms crossed over his chest.

“I can't tell you that.”

“Why?” Jongin wiped the fallen tears on his cheeks with the back of his hand.

“I can't tell you that either.”

“Why did you let him take Kyungsoo?” Jongin pushed.

“There's a lot that you don't know about the rules that angels have to follow. What Kyungsoo did...was wrong”

“He fell in love. Is that really so bad?”

“Yes,” Jongdae sighed “It is.”

“But why-”

“I can't answer any more of your questions, Jongin.”

“Please, just one”

Jongdae was about to say no but the face of Jongin changed his mind. His eyes were red and tears were threaten to fall again. His shoulders were slouched and his eyebrows furrowed together.

The angel drew a deep breath. Just one more question, for Kyungie.

“Okay, What is it?”

“Will I ever see him again?” Jongin whispered, his hands clasped together in his lap.

“No. No, you won't...”

Jongin broke down crying. He burrowed his head in his hands as he sobbed. Jongdae pushed himself away from the door and sat down next to the devastated boy.

“I'm actually here for a reason” he said as his hand rested on Jongin's shoulder.

“To comfort me?” he sniffled.

“Well, you could say that.” Jongdae sighed “I'm here to make it disappear”

“What?” Jongin looked up from his hands.

“The pain...everything” his hand slowly made its way from Jongin's shoulder up to his temple. “it will soon be gone”


 

Kyungsoo was lying on his stomach on cold stone floor. He was inside a room with no windows, leaving him in complete darkness. His back was pulsating with pain, he could feel something dripping down his back, blood he soon realized. As he reached back he couldn't feel the softness of his wings. He groaned as his hand touched were his wings should've been connected to his skin.

“Hurts, doesn't it?”

Kyungsoo looked up to see Xiumin smiling down at him. Kyungsoo had been in so much pain that he hadn't notice Xiumin coming in through the door. The door was still open letting in light that almost blinded Kyungsoo.

“Did you do this to me?” Kyungsoo groaned as he pushed himself off the ground. He had a hard time standing up straight even with his hand against the wall.

Yes, and you would have known that if you hadn't gone unconscious as I pulled out your left wing.”

You son of a-”

Ah, ah, ah,” Xiumin said as if he was correcting a child “let's keep it friendly.”

Where's Jongin?”

He's with Jongdae.” Xiumin closed the door behind him and leaned against it. There was a small lamp in the ceiling that barely worked, but Kyungsoo could at least make out Xiumin face.

What is he going to do to him?”

Well, he's going to erase every memory Jongin has with you.” Xiumin smiled widely.

You can't do that!” Kyungsoo screamed out. He collapsed onto the floor, his knees hitting first that sent more pain through his body.

Calm down and yes we can,” he kept on smiling “Do you know what happens when an angel takes memories from a human?”

No.” Kyungsoo breathed heavily, his head was pounding.

The angel gets the memories. He stores them in his own mind,” Xiumin took a step closer “It's almost like watching a movie!” he smiled as he realized it.

I need to talk to him again!”

You should have thought of that before you fell in love with him. Love only disappoints.”

You don't have the right to talk about love! You don't know what it feels like-”

You don't know anything about me!” Xiumin spat “You should be happy that I'm not the one remove Jongin's memories. I would tell everyone about your disgusting memories and I would make sure that everyone knew what a traitor you are.”

So why don't you?” Kyungsoo gritted his teeth. He was beginning to feel lightheaded.

Jongdae insisted that he should take them. No matter what I said he wouldn't bulge.”

Why would he do that?”

Don't ask me. He might be more sadistic than I thought.”


 

Jongdae was standing alone on a beach. The sky was dark with only a few stars shining. He was looking out at the ocean and the wave as they rolled into shore.

 

Another one of your thinking spots?” Kyungsoo nudged Jongin's shoulder.

Yeah” Jongin chuckled.
 

Jongdae closed his eyes hard. A tear fell slowly down from the corner of his eyes, down his cheek until it fell from his chin.

I'm sorry Kyungie,” he breathed out “I'm so, so sorry”

 

 


 

Last chapter! But I'm making a sequel if anyone has missed that! I won't make a new story insted I will just continue on this story here, like a part two. It will involve some more Jongdae, Xiumin's background story and of course Kaisoo! So stay tuned!