The Hit

Touched By An Angel

 

 

One Republik - Counting Stars

One Republik - All This Time

The Saturdays - My Heart Takes Over

James Blunt - I'll Be Your Man

 


 

Nine days, three hours and 49 minutes had gone by since Kyungsoo last seen Jongin. Kyungsoo knew because he'd been counting every miserable minute. There was only so much a man could take and for Kyungsoo the tenth day was his breaking point. He snook off with his destination being the portal.

He got down to earth safely and unseen. When he got to the pub he was surprised to not see Jongin in his usual spot, enjoying a toast or a cup of coffee.

“He's not here”

Kyungsoo looked up at the sound of the voice.

“He hasn't been here since you were here with him” Baekhyun added as he polished the glasses behind the bar.

“Do you know where I can find him?”

“Yes,” he sat down the glass on the bar “but I'm not sure if I'm suppose to tell you”

“Please,” Kyungsoo almost begged “I need to see him”

“I don't kno-”

“Come on, Baek” Chanyeol interupted. He was carrying a big carton box which he sat down on the bar “Why can't he know where Jongin lives?”

Baekhyun heaved a sigh as he turned to Chanyeol, his hands on his hips.

“First off, I don't even know this guy's name”

“Kyungsoo” the owner of the name smiled making Chanyeol snort as he tried to hold back a laughter.

“Okay Kyungsoo, but I'm still not sure”

“Seriously Baek. What could Kyungsoo possibly do? I mean look at him! He's probably one head shorter than Jongin and he doesn't look too strong. Plus he's got the face of a baby”

“Thanks...I think” Kyungsoo furrowed his brows.

“ I don't know...”

“With a face like his he can't be a serial killer and if he is don't you think he'd chopped Jongin up by now?”

Kyungsoo's mouth fell open as Chanyeol finished his sentence.

“Did you really say that?” Baekhyun asked, equally shocked as Kyungsoo.

“Yeah” Chanyeol grinned.

It grew quiet. Kyungsoo's mouth was still hanging open and Baekhyun was still staring at Chanyeol.

“What?” the giant asked.

“Nothing,” Baekhyun shook his head before turning to Kyungsoo “Look, I can't tell you where he lives but I'll give you his number”

 

Kyungsoo walked out of the pub with a piece of paper held tightly in his hand.
 

Jongin groaned when the phone rang. He had just found the perfect spot on the couch.

“Hello?” he said into the phone, which after must searching found in the kitchen.

“Hi”

“Who is this?”

“Ehm...Kyungsoo”

“Kyungsoo?” Jongin immediately smiled “How did you get my numbe-...it doesn't matter. What's up?”

“I was wondering if you wanted to meet up”

“Sure!” Jongin sounded too excited for his own liking “I mean, that sounds good”

“Okay, I'm down at the river so if you could meet me here”

“Sure, I'll go immediately. I'll be there in ten minutes”

 

He got there in seven minutes. When he saw Kyungsoo he smiled widely and basically threw himself at the older.

“What are we doing today?” he smiled down at the shorter who was slightly red.

“I've actually planned something” Kyungsoo quietly said.

“Really? What?”

Kyungsoo smiled as he lifted his hand to point at something. The rental boats.
 

“Have you've done this before?” Jongin asked as Kyungsoo grabbed the oars.

“No” he looked up and started to laugh. Jongin loved Kyungsoo's laugh, it sounded sweet and soft.

Kyungsoo soon got the hang of things and they started to get somewhere. Jongin was seated facing Kyungsoo which gave him the opportunity to examine his face. Everything to him seemed perfect; his nose, his eyes, his cheeks. But what Jongin thought was the most beautiful on Kyungsoo was his lips. He loved the other's lips.

“This is heavy” Kyungsoo laughed.

“Do you want me to take over?”

“That would be nice”

“Okay,” Kyungsoo stood up “if you grab my arms and then we switch places”

“Sounds easy”

Easier said than done.

The boat started to rock the second the two tried to change places.

“Stop”

Jongin froze.

“What is it?”

“We should change tactics” Kyungsoo said “It rocks too much”

“Yeah, maybe if we move really fast”

“Okay” Kyungsoo nodded.

“On three. One, two, three!”

Kyungsoo basically threw himself towards the seat where Jongin had been sitting. Everything would have gone smoothly if Jongin hadn't lost his balance. In panic he had reached out of Kyungsoo making both of them fall towards the bottom of the boat. Jongin grunted when his back hit the floor and Kyungsoo's weight was on him.

Kyungsoo slowly opened his eyes to see Jongin smiling up at him.

“That went well” the younger chuckled.

“Yeah” Kyungsoo cracked a smile.

Kyungsoo's hands were placed on Jongin's chest as he lifted his upperbody to look out of the boat. The action made the younger push his hips down against Jongin's. He had to fight the groan that was trying to escape from his throat.

“No one seemed to notice” Kyungsoo lowered himself down, totally oblivious to the selfcounciness boy underneath him.

“Good” Jongin forced a smile. That's when Kyungsoo noticed how the other was behaving from the other male.

“Oh...sorry” he blushed.

Jongin propped himself up on one elbow, and slupped a hand behind Kyungsoo's neck.

“Don't be” Jongin whispered, his husky voice sent a shiver down Kyungsoo's spine. He felt Jongin arch up against him, lips brushing against him. He stopped there – not moving any further. It was like he was waiting for something. Jongin smiled against Kyungsoo's lips.

“Do you want me to kiss you?”

“W-what?” Kyungsoo swallowed.

“Should I kiss you?” Jongin quirked his eyebrow.

“I-...I'm-” Kyungsoo his lips, accidently letting his tongue brush over Jongin's lips “Sorry” he once again blushed.

“You apologize very often” Jongin chuckled.

“I know, I'm sorry” Kyungsoo shook his head.

“Don't be”

He opened his mouth to answer but Jongin attached their lips. Kyungsoo's first instinct was to pull away – every part in his body told him that this was wrong – but Jongin's hand behind his neck held him in place.

Jongin was moving his lips slowly against Kyungsoo's. His lips were soft and plump. Kyungsoo kept his eyes closed and his hands were still awkwardly positioned on the younger's chest.

Kyungsoo, unintenionally, let out a small whimper when the other started to nibble on his lower lip. Jongin let his hands travel down Kyungsoo's back, down his sides and stopped at his hips. He took a strong hold of them before he flipped Kyungsoo over, pinning him to the bottom of the boat. Kyungsoo let out a gasp which Jongin took advantages of by smashing their lips together. But the kiss didn't last for very long. Jongin moved his lips down to Kyungsoo's neck. A moan slipped from Kyungsoo's lips when the other started to bite a the sensitive skin.

“Jongin” Kyungsoo moved his head to the side and shut his eyes tightly “Maybe we should-” Jongin silenced him with a kiss.

“Stop, yeah” Jongin breathed against the boy's lips “it's probably for the best” he pushed himself off Kyungsoo and sat down by the oars and grabbed them.

Kyungsoo was lying on the bottom of the boat with a tingly feeling filling him his body. He had his hand against his neck – where Jongin's mouth had been just a couple of seconds ago.

“Are you gonna stay down there for the rest of the ride?”

Kyungsoo looked up and saw Jongin smirking down at him.

“No” he shook his head “Of course not”

 

The tingly feeling didn't go away. Every glance at Jongin made the feeling stronger. He tried to look away, focus on something else, anything. The small waves – that was caused by Jongin. The children playing beside the river – Jongin like kids. A couple sitting on a bench, kissing. That was what couples did. Something two people did when they liked each other, maybe even loved.

“Are you okay?”

“What?”

Jongin worriedly looked at him.

“You look pale”

“I-I'm fine”

“Okay...shouldn't you remove your hand?” the younger bit down a smile.

“What?” Kyungsoo repeated.

“Your hand, it's been attached to your neck since I got up”

“Oh” Kyungsoo's eyes widened “I'm just-”

“Hiding my lovebite?” Jongin smirked.

Lovebite. Love.

 

Kyungsoo woke up in a room he'd never been in before. The walls were painted in a light yellow. The bed he was on had white bedding that matched the white dresser, desk, chair and the two night stand tables by the bed.

“Where am I?” he asked himself out loud. He stood up and immediately felt a headache creep up on him. With wobbly legs he walked up to the window and looked out. The street outside was lit up by the street lights.

“Oh, you're up”

“Jongin? W-what happened? Where am I?”

The younger man was standing by the door with a tray in his hands.

“You passed out” he smiled as he walked up to the bed to sit down with the tray next to him “So I took you to my place”

“This is your place?” Kyungsoo slowly walked towards the bed.

“Yeah, do you want some soup? I thought you'd be hungry”

Kyungsoo slowly nodded.

“Sit” he smiled “I'm not the best at cooking so don't expect an explosion in your mouth or something”

“Okay” Kyungsoo faintly smiled. The soup was rather bland but it did silence his hunger and warm up his body.

“You're rather quiet” Jongin interupted the silence.

“Mhm”

“Is something wrong?”

“Nope”

“I know something's wrong”

“Really? How are you so sure?” the older turned his body to Jongin, annoyed that the other wouldn't let it go.

“Well, firstly you fainted” Jongin grinned, while Kyungsoo rolled his eyes “So either I'm a really good kisser or something's wrong”

That made Kyungsoo laugh, which seemed to surprise the other.

“I like that you're laughing but...why?”

“You just said you're a bad kisser” he bit back his laugh.

“No...I didn't” Jongin shook his head.

“Yes you did. You said tha either you're a good kisser or something's wrong. And since you're so convinced that something is wrong...” Kyungsoo grinned.

“Okay, but I didn't mean it like that” Jongin grabbed the tray and placed it on the floor “I can prove that I'm a great kisser”

With a light push Kyungsoo fell backwards on the bed, Jongin on top of him. He slowly leaned down until his lips was against Kyungsoo's. It was only a soft touch but it still made the older go insane. He wanted more, so much more. Sadly, Jongin couldn't read his mind. Instead he got up and grabbed the tray.

“Told you I was good” he chuckled when he saw Kyungsoo still lying on the bed with his eyes closed.

After composing himseelf, Kyungsoo stood up and followed Jongin out of the room and into an open space. A kitchen in one of the coners and in the other was a livingroom with a couch and a TV. Jongin was sitting on the couch watching TV.

Kyungsoo caught a glance at the clock haning on the wall, 8:23PM.

“I think I have to go”

Jongin reached for the remote and put the TV on mute.

“No” he looked back at Kyungsoo.

“What?” Kyungsoo raised his brow.

“You're staying for the night”

“I am?”

“Yes” Jongin stood up and walked up to Kyungsoo “I'm not letting you go now”

“You're keeping me as a hostage?”

“No” Jongin chuckled “I just don't want you to leave and risk fanting again” he reached his hands out a cupped Kyungsoo's cheeks “Please, stay”

“One night?”

“One night” Jongin agreed.

“Okay” Kyungsoo said before Jongin sealed it with a kiss.

 

One night suddenly turned into three and on the forth night Kyungsoo still had no thought on goin back to his own home. Truth was that he really enjoyed staying with Jongin. He slept on the couch and was woken up by the smeel of pancakes every morning. Jongin always greeted him by giving him a kiss before he sat down in front of his computer, writing. Kyunsoo would spend his days watching Jongin as he wrote. He always wondered what the other was writing but he never had the courage to ask. Around one o'clock Jongin would tare his stare from the computer screen because he was hungry. The two always went to the usual pub.
 

In the middle of the fourth night Kyungsoo woke up. He'd had trouble falling asleep in the evening, his thoughts was playing with him. Falling back asleep three in the morning wasn't the easiest task especially since his thoughts were still running mad. It was starting to get really hot for him. He had pushed the duvet down to his waist. He didn't want to push it off of him completely since he'd taken off his sweatpants earlier. He didn't want Jongin to find him in only a t-shirt and underwear in the morning. Deciding that he wouldn't be able to fall back asleep unless he cooled himself off, he pushed the duvet off him and headed towards the bathroom.

Kyungsoo squinted his eyes because of the lights from the bathroom, but it only took a few seconds to adjust. He looked around the room with a toilet, a sink. His eyes stopped when he noticed the shower in the far corner. Jongin stood behind the enclosured glass, his head tilted back under the water with his eyes closed. Kyungsoo was mesmerized by how perfect Jongin looked. His slightly tanned skin which waterdrops were making their way down on and how his muscles would tense and relax as he moved. Jongin hadn't realized the other's present until he opened his eyes to see Kyungsoo staring at him from outside the shower.

Jongin reached over to opened the door and used his other hand to grab Kyungsoo's arm and pulled him inside, under the water.

“What are you doi-”

Kyungsoo was silenced by a kiss.

“You should probably take off your clothes” Jongin smiled when he pulled away “they're getting wet.

 

“Why did you do that?” Kyungsoo asked. He was lying in Jongin's bed with the duvet drawn over him. He was resting his head on Jongin's shoulder, secretly smiling to himself.

“I don't know” he chuckled, pulling Kyungsoo closer to his body “Just felt like it”

“That thing you did with your tongue...”

“Yeah,” Jongin once again chuckled “What about it?”

“How did you do it?”

“Did you like it?” Jongin placed a finger under Kyungsoo's chin and tipped it up so he could look into the other's eyes.

“Y-yeah”

“Good” he smiled.

Kyungsoo placed his head back down on Jongin's chest. He felt happy and bubbbly inside. The memories from what had happened in the shower danced on the back of his eyelids. But somehow the image of Kris appeared. He suddenly got an urge to ask Jongin about it.

“Jongie?”

“Mhm” he mumbled, half asleep.

“Why did you and Kris broke up?” he held his breath, waiting for Jongin's answer.

“How did you know that we were even together?”

“Chanyeol...” he answered, leaving out the part where he'd seen the two the first time.

“Should've know” Jongin sighed “well...I was really happy with Kris and I thought that he felt the same way as me. The last couple of months of our relationship he started to work a lot more, more late evenings...”

Kyungsoo flipped over onto his stomach so he could face Jongin.

“I thought that the reason why he worked more often was because he wanted to get promoted. But no. Turns out that he was actually cheating on me with his co-worker”

Zitao.

“I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up”

“It's okay” Jongin sadly smiled, his hand playing with Kyungsoo's hair “You should know”

 


 

A little bit of fluff for you! Only one chapter left! I'm thinking about writing a sequel...I have a few ideas actually. Would you want to read it even if Kaisoo isn't the main characters?

I've written a couple of songs in the foreword so if you want to listen to them feel free to!