Prologue.

Touched By An Angel

 

 

Kyungsoo was lying on his stomach looking down at the people walking around on the street. It was only morning and it seemed like everyone was out, pushing their way to their destination. Even though the street was so busy it seemed like no one bumped into each other. It was like everyone knew their place.

Sometimes he wished that he was a part of that chaos but he soon realized that he wouldn't trade his spot for anything. He loved the view he had.

“Why do I always find you here?” Jongdae laughed. He could be considered as Kyungsoo's best friend and big brother. Even though he only was a year older than Kyungsoo he behaved like he'd lived a whole life without him. He was very wise and understanding. He was also a part of the counsil, meaning that he basically was Kyungsoo's boss, not that that changed the two's relationship.

“I like watching human, you know that” Kyungsoo said wihtout looking up.

“Yeah, I know that” Jongdae chuckled “But I will never understand what you think is so amazing about them”

“Why wouldn't I find them amazing?” the younger sat up and crossed his legs.

“Well...first off they're mortal, they don't have wings and they're just...normal”

“I think that is why I like them, they're different” Kyungsoo smiled “And they have love"

“I was waiting for you to say that” Jongdae rolled his eyes with a smile “I'm not sating this to upset you but the human life isn't as great as you think it is”

“What do you mean?”

“You've been focusing on love but ignoring the other feelings humans deal with. Anger, sadness, loss, betrayal. You've never seen them”

“No, I haven't. But why does it matter? In a world with something as magical as love, life can't get that bad” Kyungsoo pushed his hair away from his face and gave his friend a goofy smile.


 

But Kyungsoo was about to find out that no matter how magical love is it could destroy a person more than anything.


 


 

Hello!

9 subscribers! That's 9 more than what I thought that I would get ^^

When I first started to write this story I wanted it to be a one shot but the more that I write the more I understand that it has to be a little bit longer! I think it's either going to be two chapters, maybe three, depending on how many scenes I come up with! If you have a special scene or location you would like me to write feel free to leave a comment or message me :)

I have the first part written down I just have to go through it once more and then I'll upload it! So it should be up sometime this week!

Also! I have a special playlist that I listen to while I write this story and I was thinking that maybe you would like it? I thought that I could put different songs in the chapters but I don't really like when writers do that, what do you think?

Leave a comment and tell me what you think so far!