Chapter Eight

Behind the Scenes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night time fell and the members along with Daesung and Yonghwa were getting dressed with the costumes provided. The show has a camping theme and everyone was changing into boy scouts outfits. Of course the men knew how to wear the uniform since most of them were boy scouts during their younger years but Jihyo on the other hand was having trouble on how to wear the accessories. On her hand was the scarf and she was in front of the mirror figuring out how to wear it around her neck.

"Aish.." She hissed when she tried doing it for the fifth time.

"Give it here." A low voice said. Snatching the scarf from her grasp, the man held the actress' shoulder and turned her around so they are face to face. "You can ask you know." Jongkook smiled and wrapped the cloth around Jihyo's neck. 

Smiling at the man, Jihyo laughed and shook her head as she stood still and allowed the singer to complete his task. Things done with Jongkook are always better in her terms. She feels that the man keeps teaching her new life lessons both physical and mental and she doesn't question otherwise. They are best friends after all, the best male friend she has ever had in the variety world.

 

Tying the knot and securing the scarf, Jongkook smiled and patted Jihyo's shoulder. "Next time, don't be scared to ask ne? You know I'm always here to help right?" 

Jihyo nodded at the man's words and gave him a quick hug before grabbing his wrist and dragging him out of the room when the head PD has called for filming.

Everyone was now wearing boy scout outfits and were standing in the camp site while the cold wind blew and chilled their exposed legs. It was fun working and playing at the same time outdoors especially when you're loving the things you're doing. The strongest couple were standing side by side as the technical staff fixed and wore them their mics.

"Let's win ne, Oppa?" Jihyo grinned and pumped up her fist.

"Ne. We'll win this easily." Jongkook exchanged the same gesture before patting the woman's head and giving her a quick one arm hug.

 

 

 

 

Do your best to control yourself, Jongkook.

 

 

 

This is for the show.

 

 

 

For the team.

 

 

 

For the mission.

 

 

 

For Jihyo.

 

 

 

 

Shaking his head once more and blinking to clear his thoughts, Jongkook smiled at the woman before standing in line with his team waiting for the mission to be announced.

 

Walking towards the car with Jihyo, Jongkook couldn't contain his smile. The game was shop and cook and he and Jihyo were the ones assigned to buy the ingredients for the game. But as he showed off a smile, his heart and mind were colliding to what that smile really meant. His head was saying that he has a better chance in winning because Jihyo is a girl and she knows her ways around the kitchen but his heart says that this was a chance to spend quality time with his best friend even when the cameras are rolling.

Jongkook was wise enough to shrug off his thoughts and focused more on the show itself. As he and Jihyo were buckling their seatbelts, they looked out unto the windshield and started guessing what Gary, Kwangsoo and Yonghwa wanted to have for a meal. The Commander and the Ace were focusing on the drawings that their teammates have made.

"Is that sausage?" Jongkook asked, focusing on the pot Gary was pointing at.

"Can't you tell in one glance, Oppa? It's chili.. is that kimchi stew?" Jihyo asked as she tilted her head to the side.

"Army Stew!" They said in unison

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter