Chapter Five;

You Took the Time.

You Took the Time: Chapter Five.

Shinyeong was walking down the hallway when she looked into the office hallway and saw her mom. Her eyes widened and she sighed. Her mom turned and saw her and called out to her. 

Shinyeong looked at her mom w a slight glare, "What are you doing here?" 

Her mom laughed, "I came to take you out so we could go shopping. Go get your stuff and come back so we can go." 

"I don't want to go." Shinyeong said.

Her mom raised a brow, "Go get your stuff and let's go." She firmly said.

Shinyeong sighed again and started walking to her locker. When she got back to the office she saw Luhan next to her mom. She pouted and began walking. 

"Oh, hello." Luhan smiled at Shinyeong. Her mom looked on at the two. 

"Who are you?" Her mom asked. 

Shinyeong and Luhan looked at her. Luhan smiled and bowed, "Hello, I'm Luhan."

Shinyeong's mom lifted her chin. "I'm Shinyeong's mom, how do you know her?"

"Oh, we're classmates." Luhan said staring at Shinyeong and smiling.

Shinyeong couldn't help but smile back at Luhan. Her mom just nodded her head. "Nice meeting you." She said and practically dragged Shinyeong away.

Once they got in the car, Shinyeong's mom spoke. "Are you dating that boy?"

Shinyeong's eyes widened, "What? Dating him? No!" 

"He's very handsome. He's too handsome for you that is. So of course there's no way you're dating him." There she went, putting down Shinyeong's looks as always.

"Why are you like this?" Shinyeong said. She never talked back to her mom when she criticized her looks but she just couldn't hold it in anymore.

Her mom scoffed, "Excuse me?"

"You always say I'm ugly, why? I'm your daughter! I look like you and dad! Well, at least I used to look like you until you went and got practically everything in your face done."

Her mom couldn't believe she was going off on her. "Your sister's beautiful and she's had nothing done! So why aren't you beautiful?"

Shinyeong's eyes became watery. She quickly opened the door and got out of the car. Slamming the door shut, she began walking back into the school. 

"Where are you going?!" Her mom yelled as she put the window down.

Shinyeong said nothing but kept walking. Once she got closer to the school, she saw Luhan outside. He had been staring at her. Her eyes widened. Why was he always there to see her cry?

"I thought I told you not to cry." Luhan said as Shinyeong passed him.

"Yeah well when you have your own family constantly putting you down for not being smart, skinny, or pretty enough it's kind of hard not to." Shinyeong said as she gritted her teeth and continued walking.

Luhan followed her and stood in front of her stopping her. "Why do you listen to them? None of that is true. You're perfect the way you are."

"And how would you know?" Shinyeong asked. She was so done with everyone and Luhan was getting on her nerves when she just wanted to be alone.

"I think you're so beautiful." He said in a calming voice.

Shinyeong's face softened. She bit her lip and pushed him and ran as fast as she could.


AUTHOR'S NOTE;
Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)