Chapter Four;

You Took the Time.

You Took the Time: Chapter Four.

Shinyeong got to class the next morning and she stopped when she bumped into someone who was coming out. She looked up and saw Luhan looking down at her.

He had a smirk on his face, “If you wanted to hug me or something, all you had to do was ask.”

Shinyeong’s eyes widened and she felt her face going red. “That wasn’t my intention. I really did just bump into you.” She said.

Luhan chuckled, “I know, I’m just messing with you.” He said. “Did you sleep well? Your eyes aren’t swollen from crying or anything.” He smiled.

“I did actually. Thank you for asking.” Shinyeong replied.

Luhan nodded his head and made his was out of the room. Shinyeong felt her knees go weak as soon as he left. She let out a deep sigh and made her way to her desk.

She felt her phone vibrate and she took it out to see a text message from her sister. “You didn’t take your lunch! Aish~ You better not eat that fattening cafeteria food! You’ll just get fatter.”

Shinyeong deleted the text and put her phone into her purse. Her sister sure did know how to make her feel like absolute crap.

She skipped out on breakfast so she could feel her stomach getting ready to growl. “Aish!” She yelled.

“What’s wrong with you?” Minjung asked as she took a seat next to Shinyeong. She offered her some of her cereal that she was eating.

Shinyeong wanted to take some so bad but it was one of those overly sugary cereals. “No thank you.” She said with a pout.

“You didn’t eat breakfast, did you?” Shinyeong shook her head. “You need to eat! You seriously get skinnier and skinnier every time I see you and you’re already super skinny!”

That’s not what unnie thinks.” Shinyeong said to herself.

They heard all the girls so that only meant one thing: Luhan was coming into class. Shinyeong turned back and sure enough it was Luhan being followed by a bunch of girls. He took his seat and they all crowded around him.

They always brought him a bunch of food for breakfast and lunch. One of the girls was holding Shinyeong’s favorite granola. Shinyeong sighed and turned back to the front.

“When are you going to make your move on Luhan? I can tell that you have a crush on him.” Minjung smirked.

“I don’t.” Shinyeong said.

The bell rang signaling the start of first period. Shinyeong couldn’t get her stomach to stop growling throughout class but luckily no one could hear as everyone was constantly talking or making noise.

After first period, Shinyeong and Minjung got up to go out in the hallway. “I’m so hungry.” Shinyeong complained.

“This is why you should eat breakfast pabo!”

When they got back, the granola that Shinyeong loved so much was on her desk. Her eyes widened and so did Minjung’s.

Shinyeong looked around the room and her eyes fell on Luhan who was smiling at her. He winked at her and gave her a thumbs up and signaled for her to eat.

She felt herself blush and she bowed and sat down. Opening up the granola, she began eating it. Minjung looked on at her with her jaw dropped.

“Luhan gave you that? Woah~ Why would he do that?” She gasped, “He likes you! Right?”

Shinyeong laughed and shook her head, “He’s just being nice.”


AUTHOR'S NOTE;
Every girl loves food! Especially when a cute guy gives it to her <3 LOL!