난 당신을 가질 수있다?

let's become cool ~

"Uh, yes that's my name," you managed to mumble that much, a goofy smile on your face. "I- I can't believe you remembered my name." The blood that had flooded to your cheeks began to settle. Jimin chuckled and your body betrayed any mental effort to keep the deep rose hue from resurfacing and painting your face with your emotions. He noticed your blush and his lips pulled into a small smile, his own cheeks reddening gently. "Of course I would! We don't get too many foreigners at signings you know." You simply nodded in reponse because apparently your vocal chords decided to just not work. His eyes moved down to the replenished contents of your basket before returning to your face.

The casual manner of your selection was obvious; this definitely wasn't stuff a tourist would buy. Rice, spices, a pack of gim. And there wasn't a hotel anywhere in the given residential area of Seoul. "Do you live here?" The atmosphere seemed to soften and it started to feel like you were just talking to a regular person rather than an idol (not to mention your favourite idol) from your favourite group. "Yeah, I've actually lived here for almost 2 years." You motioned towards the tall apartment complex across the street. "Ah, that's why your Korean is so good! Everyone was so surprised. We actually talked about you and your friend earlier.

He looked down at the ice cream bar held in his hand. Its plastic wrapper had began to cover in condensation. "I, uh I should go pay for this." He kept his eyes on his frozen treat. "Do you mind if I accompany you until you leave?" In your head you were screaming. 'YES. YES PLEASE ACCOMPANY ME OH MY GOD I MUST BE DEAD THIS IS STRAIGHT OUT OF A GOD DAMN MOVIE.' But you kept your cool. "Jimin what about your friends?" A glance down the aisle towards the door confirmed your suspicions. They were all standing there patiently and casually looking down to you and their friend. He followed your gaze and furrowed his brows before jerking his head towards you. They all sang a chorus "ooooh" and shot him a thumbs-up before backpedaling out the door.

Jimin made his way up to the register. When he was clear from your vision you slumped against the shelf. Not only did he remember your name, he talked about you afterwards and now he wanted to spend time with you. You were going to wake up any second now. Kelsie was going to jump onto your sleeping frame and you'd be back out of this marvelous dream. Because this. Could not. Actually. Be happening. You set your basket down and rub your palms against your jean shorts. They had become clammy from the combination of holding the heavy basket and nervousness from talking to Jimin. He rounded the corner again with the pink ice cream bar stuck between his lips.

Both of you continued down the aisle in silence. He didn't seem to find it awkward, mostly because of how fixated he was on his ice cream. You continued to pick this and that off the shelf and place it in your basket while he chowed down. He dropped his arm to his side; the cleaned off popsicle sit dangling between his fingers. “So why did you move to Korea, Meagan?” You wished your story were more interesting. “Well, I moved here with my friend because she wanted to teach English and we both loved Korean culture and… yeah. I ended up teaching English too.” Jimin nodded along to your story, seeming genuinely intrigued. “That’s so awesome. I would never be brave enough to move to a different country with a different language! Did you come here not knowing Korean?” You laughed. “Oh, god no! Me and Kelsie starting teaching ourselves like, 6 years ago.” His eyes lit up when you said your friend’s name. “Ah! Kelsie! She was there too!” You couldn’t help but smile, he was just too adorable.

Time seemed to fly by as you continued on with small talk and in what seemed like only a few seconds, you found yourself at the register. Jimin’s smile faltered a bit. “I guess I should get going now…” He dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone. “Could... could I have your number, Meagan?” You froze for a moment and tried to amass your thoughts. “Yes, of course!” You took the phone from his hand and traded it for your own before you tapped in your information. He did the same and raised the phone up in front of his face, snapping a self-shot to set as his contact photo. “Ah, thank you. I’ll text you! We have work tomorrow but I’m free next weekend. Maybe we could hang out?” You could manage nothing but a nod. He smiled wide and bowed out of reflex. “See you later, Meagan.