피자 !

let's become cool ~

Meagan was laid in bed with Kelsie snuggled up into her ribs. “He sounds so adorable… this is soooo not fair.” Kelsie kept blabbing at Meg but it went in one ear and out the other. Her fingers ran idly through Kelsie’s hair as she ran over the night’s events in her mind. The place where his hand has caressed her back was still tingling. Maybe this was just some sort of weird idol complex and she didn’t actually feel that quake of icy tendrils that travelled up her back whenever he addressed her with that melodic ‘Nooooona~’ or when his fingers intertwined with hers. The light chime of her phone brought her attention back. She and Kelsie shot up into a sit at the same time, hovering their heads together over her phone. Her finger flicked the sliding lock across the screen and opened the message.

You can come over to the dorm tomorrow if you want, I have permission from our manager~ Bring Kelsie if you want, the boys want to meet her too! We’re sending a car for you at 11 ^o^

A loud thud drew Meagan’s dumbfounded stare from her phone. Kelsie was on the floor, wiggling around like a fish out of water. “THE DORM. WE’RE GOING TO THE DORM. THE BOYS WANT TO MEET ME TOO, AHHHHH~” Meg shook her head and looked back to her phone. She turned its camera to face Kelsie and took a quick picture, attaching it to the text. “We’ll be there. She’s a little excited~” Jimin answered quickly with an image of a Bangtan blob, all the boys mushed together and looking overly excited. “They are too!” She replied again with a humble “Goodnight Jiminnie, I’ll see you tomorrow~” and set her phone on the night table beside her. “Let’s go to sleep Kelsie, we’re getting up at 9 to get ready.” Kelsie complied and crawled into bed with Meagan, typical of her.

Meagan was the first to rise with her alarm at 9 the next morning. She would wake Kelsie up after her shower to avoid bringing any struggle upon her. Waking Kelsie up was like waking up the Devil himself. She showered a little slower than usual, washing her hair with extra care. Time to wake the monster up. She hovered over Kelsie’s still slumbering frame, letting water from her long hair drip onto her face. “C’mon, up up up they’ll be here in 2 hours.” Kelsie groaned and rolled onto the floor by Meg’s feet, collecting herself on her hands and knees. Meg didn’t have to worry about Kelsie, she could go with bedhead and her pyjamas and she’d still look adorable. She wasn’t that confident in herself like that (without good reason to be of course) so she set off to get herself ready.

Meg sat herself down at the desk she had multi-purposed as a workspace and vanity. She heard Kelsie shuffle groggily to the bathroom and the stream of water start up. Good, she was actually getting ready. Meagan began to blow dry her hair. Kelsie returned from the shower as Meg was finishing up with her hair. As expect her hair was still dry, she probably put on a shower cap. Meg waved the flat iron in front of her face. “You need this?” Kelsie shook her head. “Good, I’m using it.” She began to section her hair, misting iron guard all over it. Straightening her long hair used to be a task for Meagan but she had become quite the professional over the years. Her hair was straight and silky in just a few minutes. She turned to Kelsie, who was piling her ridiculous amount of pink hair into two buns on the side of her head. “Does this look fine Kels?” she asked, her fingers fidgeting through her blonde hair. Kelsie nodded with a sleepy grin. “Do these look weird, like is there any bumps or loose pieces?” She turned her head side to side slowly so Meagan could get a look. “Nope, looks all good, princess.

As the clock neared 11, Kelsie’s excitement began to rise to match Meagan’s. The girls headed to the lobby and waited behind the glass, safe from the cold fall air. Kelsie piled the long sleeves of her sweater over , chirping at Meagan like a baby bird. “Will Yoongi be there? And Taetae? I hope they’re all there, ahh~ I wonder if I can get one of them to cuddle with me…” Meg placed her hand on Kelsie’s head. “I’m sure they’ll all want to. But Jimin is mine.” Kelsie raised her head to look at Meagan and nodded. A shiny looking black car pulled up and a man in a sharp suit stepped out. Meagan and Kelsie moved from the foyer to him. “Are you Meagan?” he asked in a subtle Korean accent to which Meagan bowed and nodded her head. He opened the door for the two and they slid into the backseat.

It took nearly 40 minutes to traverse the town and reach the complex that housed the Bangtan boys. The man exited the vehicle with them, showing them to the elevator. He pressed a plastic card to a small plate near the elevator call button and a small ding emitted from its speaker. “Bangtan dorm is floor 11. Have fun, ladies.” He bowed before walking off and around a corner into an unseen section of the lobby. Meagan wondered if he knew that they both spoke fluent Korean. It only took a few seconds for the elevator doors to slide open. They stepped in and Kelsie shoved her finger onto the ‘11’ button. She was shifting from foot to foot excitedly. Meagan was surprised she wasn’t as well. Though she did let out a small eep when the elevator came to a halt and the doors slid open again.

Kelsie took charge and bounded up to the door, rapping her small fist against it. She stepped back to stand next to Meagan. A ruckus reverberated from the apartment, a chorus of boys shouting and the sounds of sock clad feet stomping towards the door. The door swung open to reveal a clump of boys struggling for the door. Apparently Jeongguk had won, as he had the doorknob in his head. The group welcomed them in unison, the excitement on their faces evident. Taehyung moved out of the door and behind the girls, bouncing along behind them, ushering them into the dorm. Jimin smiled, acknowledging Kelsie but moved directly to Meagan. “Hello, Meagan~” He smiled sheepishly and then blushed as other boys crowded around her. Yoongi and Taehyung were preoccupied with Kelsie and Jin was trying to move the group from the congestion of the hallway into the living room with no avail. Jin finally managed to move them to the living room, where they all settled.

Jimin and Meagan sat together on a two-seated sofa and Kelsie up against Yoongi on the larger sofa across the room, along with Taehyung, Namjook and Jeongguk. Jin and Hoseok perched on the same armchair, Jin on the seat and Hoseok on the arm. Yoongi wrapped his arm around Kelsie, “We were thinking we could watch a movie and then order some food.” He looked around at everyone before his eyes fell on Meagan. “Are you okay with that, girls?” Meg nodded and he turned his eyes down to Kelsie who nodded as well. He smiled to her cutely, causing Kelsie to turn to look at Meagan with wide eyes and wildfire on her cheeks. Meagan knew exactly what she was trying to convey. Taehyung got to his feet and dropped in front of the entertainment system. “I want to watch a scary movie, ah ah let’s watch a scary movie~” He pulled a case from a row of movies, waving it around his head. “Maybe the girls don’t want to watch a scary movie, they might get scared,” protested Jin, folding his arms. Meagan and Kelsie scoffed together on cue. “Scared?” Kelsie giggled and pulled her feet up onto the sofa. “What do I look like, a baby?” The boys eyes travelled over her. Pink hair done up in two cute buns, big innocent eyes, pouty lips and she barely stood at 5’2. They all answered together. “Yes.” She let out a whine and everyone laughed. “C’mon guys, she’ll probably be the one comforting you when you get scared,” Meagan chimed in. Tae put the disc into the DVD player and everyone settled in. Meagan looked across at Kelsie. She was snuggled up with Yoongi, Taehyun using her thigh as a pillow. She looked like she was in heaven. Meg’s eyes snuck a look at Jimin. He looked almost uncomfortable. She slid sideways along the sofa, lying up against his chest. A small smile crept along his lips and he seemed to relax. His arm moved up and around his shoulders, pulling her into him from her waist.

The movie was nearing its end when Jimin leaned into Meagan’s ear. “I’ve seen the end, so I’m going to go order food. Have you seen this movie?” She had already seen it a million times, actually. So she nodded. “Let’s go then.” He slid his fingers between hers and lifting onto his feet, keeping his grip on his hand while he walked to the kitchen. “We should get pizza. Not Korean pizza, good pizza.” He picked up his phone. “We just eat pepperoni. What do you want? And Kelsie?” Meagan was fine with pepperoni, that’s all she and Kelsie ate anyways. “Ah, that makes it’s simple~ I’ll get lots and lots, Jeongguk eats a lot of food.” He called the pizza place, their number on speed dial, and brought the phone to the side of his head. “Yes, 8 pepperoni pizzas. Yes. On our tab, yes. Yes, thank you~” He dropped his phone onto the counter. “He said it would be quick, want to go down and wait?” Jimin started walking for the door anyways. He didn’t even bother to slip on his shoes. “Me and Meagan are going to get the pizzas!” The boys cheered at the mention of pizza. “Will you be okay, princess?” Meagan directed at Kelsie, who was still cuddling with Yoongi. Jin and Kelsie spoke at the same time, Kelsie with a simply ‘yes~’ and Jin with a “What?” Meagan and Kelsie giggled but everyone else just looked around confused. “I call Kelsie princess, because she’s my little princess.” They all nodded but quickly returned to the movie. “Let’s go,” murmured Jimin, taking Meg’s hand into his again.

He led her down the hall to the elevator and pressed the call button. They stood in comfortable silence. “Thank you for coming, I’m glad you did.” He smiled at you softly. “Oh, and for bringing Kelsie. Yoongi and Taetae have been bugging me about her.” The elevator doors slid open and they entered. Jimin waved his wrist in front of a small plate similar to the one on the main floor. Another ding sounded and he pressed the main floor button. The residents in the Big Hit building must have keys built into their bracelets. Jimin swung their conjoined hands between their bodies happily. The elevator seemed to move a lot slower going down. “Meagan?” She turned her head to look at him, tilting her head questioningly. His free hand moved to cup her cheek and he pressed his lips to her own quickly, stealing a small kiss. Her cheeks lit up red hot, and Jimin smiled triumphantly. “J- Jimin,” Meagan stammered over her words and he chuckled. “You’re so cute.” He pressed her backwards and her back hit the wall, his hand cupping her cheek again. “This has to be a secret, okay?” He kissed her again and she was sure she was actually just a puddle around his feet. They held that position from the 9th floor to the lobby. When the elevator emitted it’s tell tale ding, Jimin pulled back and smiled. He used his free hand to place a single finger over his lips and made a quiet ‘shhh’ sound.