elevator, hurry!

let's become cool ~

[[''m changing the perspective from 2nd to 3rd because i don't even know why i started in 2nd oh my goddddd. also new update, text messages will be grey]]

Meagan's body turned to jelly as he left the store. Her eyes travelled back and forth between her phone and the door, it still settling back into it's frame from Jimin's exit. The old lady behind the counter placed the paperbag full of groceries on the counter next to her. "Ahh, Meagan, what a handsome and cool fellow!" Meg simply smiled and nodded before grabbing her bag and taking her leave. She moved slowly across the street free of the threat of oncoming traffic as there was barely any traffic at this time at night. The cool air covered her bare legs and arms in goosebumps. Or was it the realization of what just happened finally setting in? She picked up her speed as she headed for the apartment complex. The automatic doors barely had enough time to open an adequate amount as she neared the them, her shoulders collided with the metal frame though it did nothing to slow her. She stopped in front of the elevator and jammed her palm against the button, calling it down 10, 20, 30 times more than nescessary. The building is which she resided was upwards of 24 floors, and of course the presumably empty elevator was stationed at the very top of the building. Excitement and anxiety filled her legs causing her to move around the lobby in a pace reminiscent of a psych ward patient. Why the hell was she waiting for the elevator? She jogged up to the stairwell and began to climb.

Their apartment was only on the 8th floor but the stairs seemed to stretch on forever. Meagan reached into her pocket and fumbled for the magnet that allowed entry into her apartment. She barged in, letting the door swing back and slam into the wall and the bag to topple over onto the counter. "KELSIE! KELSIE WHERE ARE YOU?!" Her body was still wobbly and insolent and she struggled to remove her shoes. Kelsie came out from her bedroom and bounded up to the spilt bag. "Did you get my cake, Meggie?" She started to poke through the contents, almost oblivious to Meagan's close to dishevelled state. Meagan placed her hand along the wall and inhaled deeply in attempt to regulate her breath. Kelsie looked up from the bag and tilted her head. "What's wrong?"

Meagan moved over to the living room with Kelsie in tow, happily holding the plastic container containing her precious cake. She watched almost impatiently as Kelsie took her usual perch on the back of the giant armchair that was nestled in the corner of their living room. "So," she shoved a fistful of cake into , icing and cake smushing between his fingers and crumbs falling all over her legs, "what's wrong baby?" Meagan breathed in deeply. "I just, uh, store.. J-," she placed her hand in her hands and exhaled slowly. "I hit Jimin with my grocery basket and fell over like a stupid idiot and she helped me get all my stuff and, and he stayed with me for the rest of the trip and he even told his friends not to wait up, oh my God, and I, I have his number. I have Jimin's number. In my phone. Jimin's number. Oh my God." Kelsie laughed loudly, stuffing more cake into . "You're funny! Seriously, what happened?" Meagan just looked at her for a moment, her face plastered with an 'I'm not even kidding' look. Kelsie's smile dropped a bit, before the corners of picked themselves back up higher and she let out a squeal. "YOU GOT ING JIMIN'S NUMBER?" She grabby-hands towards Meagan and she obeyed immediately, moving over with her phone at the ready. "Look," Meg opened up her contants. Though the number would be easy to fake, that picture of Jimin definitely was not. Kelsie could see the familiar details of the little store in the background. She began to flail her legs. "Send him a text! Oh my god text him right now!" Meg laughed. This is extremely expected of Kelsie. Fortuneately Korean boys didn't find it creepy if you texted them right from the get go. It was actually good if you did. It was weird. Meg tapped the 'Compose Message' button on her screen and the empty message log opened up. Kelsie was quick to grab the phone from her hands and snap an embarrassing selca into the message box, featuring her chucking an obnoxious deuce and Meagan just looking bewildered in the background. "SUP JIMINNIE FROM KELSIE" Send. God damnit Kelsie. Meg grabbed her phone and just stared at the screen. "Yooooooou little ."

Jimin answered back quickly. "Haha, you guys are too cute! I see you made it home safely. I'm glad :)" Meg could feel the blood rushing to her skin's surface. She rolled her thumbs across the iPhone's keyboard, typing out her reply carefully. "Yes, I did! I hope you did as well!" She flopped down on the couch and Kelsie crawled over the back of her chair to the back of the couch, before rolling down and flopping onto Meagan's stomach. "Well, did he answer?" Meg nodded, resulting in another scream from Kelsie. "What did he say?! Ask him to send you a picture of his abs!" Typical. "Well, he said he was glad to hear I made it home safe. And I returned the favour. I'm not going to ask for a picture of his abs you dip." The phone rattled against her chest plate so she picked it up, unlocking the new message. "Yes, I arrived safely back at the dorm! It turns out I don't have as much stuff tomorrow as I thought. Want to hang out tomorrow night?" She could feel Kelsie's big eyes staring her down. "He... he just invited me to hang out tomorrow night." Kelsie began to wiggle and jump, rocking Meg and the sofa cushions like a lunatic. "Are you going to say yes?! Holy crap this is like a damn TV drama! I want Suga's number!" Meg smiled and shook her head. "You're gonna creep them out you goof." She returned her attention to her phone. "I'd love to! Anytime works, I'm free all day~"

"Awesome~~~ I'll meet you outside of your building at 7 then!"