미안 해요!

let's become cool ~

You slipped on your shoes, kicking the doorframe with your left foot in order to have the worn back edge slide up over your heel. Tuesday's were your night to run down to the small grocer across from your building to grab anything small that you or roommate, Kelsie might need. And it was going to be a longer trip than usual, you and Kelsie had been out of the house, namely attending your favourite groups events and signings, for the past week so the cupboard and fridge were bare. "Ne, Kels I'm going now. Do you want anything?" you called out from the doorway, your hand lingering on the doorknob. You heard a thud, then the sound of bare feet padding along the hardwood flooring. "Cake! I want cake~" Kelsie rounded the corner waving her arms like a toddler. You just smiled. What a dumb baby. You nodded and pushed the door open with your back and headed off down the stairwell.

Tuesday's were choice for going shopping as no one was ever really at the little convenience store at this time. "Hello, welcome~ Ah! Meagan!" You had become acquainted with the little old lady that ran the store. When you had first moved here she often would lecture you on Korean formality because, being a foreigner, you didn't know too much. You smiled and bowed to her before grabbed the handles of the metal basket as you walked through the door, letting your increasing distance from the stack pull it free. The cool metal wire bounced off your thigh and sent a shiver up your spine. As expected the aisles were void of any activity aside from a group of boys that were collected around the small ice cream freezer in the back of the store. You started down the first aisle, running your finger across the shelving. The boys at the back were becoming loud, arguing over who got what ice cream bar. Weren't they like, your age? Why are the arguing over ice cream?

Your crate began to fill quickly and it's heaviness would bounce off your thigh with every pace. You looked down to your leg and saw the crosshatch pattern imprinted in red on your pale skin. Your intent focus on the indentation in your leg drew away from the sounds of the group heading directly towards you. The group had no mind to you anyways, they were still bickering over who got which bar. With your attention still directed towards your leg, your crate swung out and hit the boy closest to you, sending you down onto your knees and the contents of your basket skewed along the floor. You felt the heat of blood rising to the surface of your face. You jumped back up onto your feet and started bowing frantically. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was heading. Did I injure you? I'm so sorry!" You began to collect your items with shaky hands. Though the boys friends carried on, he lingered behind and helped you pick up your items. He stood back up and offered you his hand, which you took gingerly. "Are you alright? You took quite a tumble there, haha." You hadn't gotten a good look at his face, but that voice resonated with you somehow. "Oh, I'm fine, yeah. Again I'm so, so sor-" Your hand quickly flew to your now gaping mouth and covered it. He looked over your face quizzically before beaming. "You came to our last fan signs! You're from Canada, right? Uh, Meagan? Yeah!" Jimin continued to smile and you just stared. Your bias. Was standing here. In front of you. You held his hand. He remembered you. He rememberd your name. Holy. Crap.