-Chapter 6

The Price of Destiny

 

Chapter 6 ;

 

 

"Drink it later, okay?" Luhan pulled out his hoodie and sunglasses from his bag and passed them to Sehun, "Wear these, in case your father sees you on the streets."

Sehun obediently did as told while Luhan kept the gadgets that were with him when he was in the lavatory alone.
The younger male no longer had doubts about this baby-faced teenager standing before him, eyes filled with genuine concern and care.

When was the last time someone ever gave him that look?
Perhaps it was when his foster mother delivered her last words to him, Sehun thought as he held onto his cup of bubble tea dearly.

 

As soon as Sehun had pulled the hood of the hoodie up to cover his hair, Luhan once again held Sehun by his hand. This time, it was much gentler and less rushed. However like before, it was as if telling Sehun to trust Luhan. The only difference now was that Sehun had already trusted the shorter male for some unknown reason, and all that was left was to just tag along with a lighter heart.

Because Sehun knew that Luhan would never let anyone hurt him.

It has only been a few hours, but somehow he was certain of that.

Oh Sehun was just somewhat assured of care and a sense of security around the particular guy that was currently holding onto his hand.

No words were spoken, yet he felt Luhan with his heart. He felt as though he have known Luhan for forever...

Were they still strangers?

Sehun was not so sure about that.
The latter does not even know of Luhan's name, yet he trusted him.

 

Life had taught Sehun to be tough and untrusting. After his foster mother's death, Sehun had never trusted a single soul. 
I repeat: not a single soul-- in years.

 

Luhan, in some way, just managed to gain Sehun's trust. Sehun looked at Luhan for a split second before taking a few big, clumsy steps forward to catch up with the shorter male.

"We're reaching soon." Luhan's smooth, calming voice told Sehun.

Sehun wanted so badly to know where they were heading to, but he kept mum, because he was too tired to speak a single word.

The two of them walked in comfortable silence until they reached the gates of a four storey house.

There was a short pathway leading to the main doors of the house, and a garden filled with colours and life at both side of the walkway.

Sehun gaped and gazed at the view in front of him with awe. Never had he came across this part of Seoul. Never. Somehow he had just ran away from home aimlessly and ended up in this developed area in Seoul. Seeing such a big house with his very own eyes, he suddenly felt afraid. How would he go home? How far was he from home? Home... He thought before shaking his head mentally. He did not have a place to call home. 
He did have a place to call hell though.

Luhan let go of Sehun's hand, and the latter felt vunerable and uncertain all of a sudden. He wanted Luhan's hand around his again, giving him the warmth he needed.

 

The maids opened the door upon their young master's arrival and bowed at the two teenagers.

Sehun fidgeted uncomfortably when being bowed at.
Luhan could sense that despite walking in front of the younger male.

As soon as the maids went back to doing their own duties, Luhan grabbed Sehun by the wrist gently and quickly led him up to the last floor of the house, making sure to check that his parent's door was closed as they passed by the third floor.

The fourth floor, consisting of a room, lavatory and study room, was solely occupied by Luhan. He heaved a sigh of relief as they made it to the last floor safely without being caught by his mother, knowing that no one would be on "his floor". It was not that Luhan's parents did not allow his friends to come over. It was that Luhan's parents will literally kill him if they knew that he brought home a stranger.

They weren't exactly strangers, but still, they had met just on that day itself.

 

Luhan brought Sehun into his room and sat the younger male on his bed. 
"Stay here, okay?" Luhan broke into a heartwarming smile before leaving the room.

Sehun did not reply, for he was once again gawking at his surroundings.

Here he was-- A poor, worthless, uneducated peasant, sitting on a circular shaped bed in an extremely big, spacious room in a house occupied by rich people. Luhan's room was prettily decorated, with the walls painted black and white.

At the left side of the room was an enormous sliding glass door that separated the room into two areas.
The other area was a dance studio, Sehun concluded. Two of the walls were fully covered with mirrors and had a barre about the height of Sehun's waist.
Each wall had two speakers installed on it, and a mini refrigerator stood at the right corner of the studio.

Sehun could only stare in amazement at the sight in front of him. He was at a loss for words. Was he even fit to be sitting in here? Who is this guy that cared about him so much right from the start? What was his name, even?

Why did he even care about a worthless, hopeless, uneducated guy when he could have gone to school and have a great day of learning before heading back to a pretty, big house and have a sumptious lunch?

 

A familiar and uncomfortable feeling started to hit Sehun in his stomach.

 

The teenager started to tense up and break out into sweat, his left hand instantly moving to his stomach and clutching it tightly.

 

His gastritis is working up again.

 

And no, he did not have any medication, for his dad never bothered.

 

He bent over, his forehead sticking onto his knees as the churning and grinding in his stomach started.

 

It was starting to get uncontrollable for the 17 year old.

 

And yet, the latter still held onto his cup of bubble tea for dear life.

 


 

A/N;

I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter! How do you all find the sory so far? I have written the next chapter ^^ If I have time tomorrow I'll definitely update both this story and my other LJoe fic! :) 

Have you all listened to the songs in EXO's new album? Oh gosh I feel that Sehun has too little lines ;~; Luhan did (Y). Kai's singing was...... gosh gosh gosh gull I can't explain my feels at the moment. 

 

 

 

And I absolutely love this song!!!