Prologue

The Price of Destiny

 

Prologue ;

 

 

Luhan jolted up, the sickening feeling of Monday blues hitting him all at once. He lazily used his index fingers to rub his eyes before slamming his whole palm on the alarm clock to turn it off. He then stuffed the alarm clock under his pillow and spread his legs and arms across his circular shaped king sized bed.

 

Heck, it's Monday again...

 

Taking a look at his wall clock which read "7:00am", he had no idea whether or not to be regretful that he has not done his homework.

 

Should he have done his homework the previous day, he would not have to wake up earlier and rush to school to copy homework.

Gah, there goes my beauty sleep... Now I'm exactly like Tao...

That's right. Luhan copies homework. This paragraph alone should tell you what kind of a student the doe-eyed guy is.

 

It was not as if academics were placed as the top priority in his school anyways. His school is placed at an average level when it comes to academics. Luhan's school is instead well known for their dance.

 

Be it street dance, jazz, ballet, ballroom, hip hop or popping- Those in the dance team must be able to dance at least four of the above, and it is a given. Due to their high standard of dancing, there is only twenty people in the dance section, with three guys being the instructor's all-time favourite. In other words, these three guys are automatically crowned as the best dancers.

 

These three guys happen to be the best of friends-- Kim Jongin, Zhang Yi Xing, and Xi Luhan.

Jongin is the very tanned guy whose brain is made up of nuts and cares about nothing in the world except for himself or his poor boyfriend that has to put up with his conceited attitude all day long.

Zhang Yi Xing is one handsome guy from China, just like Luhan. However, Yixing has a billion litres of brain juice but ended up in his current school because of his enormous passion for dancing.

 

It is a good thing that a person like Yi Xing exists in the school though, so that there is someone to copy homework from.

And the three of them belong to a bigger clique who go by the name of "EXO".

The eleven of them were all glad that they ended up as "EXO", because an abnormally tall guy who is most of the time mature in his thinking was bent on the group name being "11 dragons" at first because of his weird obsession with that flying creature. The only time when he is immature is when you talk about dragons. By the way, his name is Kris, and he has a face that scares people off. It's definitely not legit that he has a secret admirer. Now now, please don't freak out. He does have the looks, at the very least.

 

Credits to the perfect group name in which every one is satisfied with now-- Except Kris, who sometimes still brood over the group name having no link with dragons, goes to Suho. Not a single person had an idea of how he convinced Kris to agree to the group name being "EXO". All they knew was that Kris ignored Suho for a week or so. Yup, that's how immature Kris can be. Suho is a kind soul with an almost perfect character, which is the very reason why Yi Xing adores him. Oops? Okay, shush now.

As for the rest of the members, they shall be revealed as the story unfolds. 

 

 

To: JPG Xing [sent 7:06am]
Hey, remember to go to school early okay? I need to copy homework~ hehe *smacks your head hard* Thanks bro!

 

 

At the thought of homework, a feeling of naseau washed over him. At that moment, his stomach started to growl. That was all it took for Luhan to crawl out of bed and start preparing for yet another day at school.

 

 

From: JPG Xing [received 7:07am]
Yea I know! I'm preparing to go to school already! You this little brat who never does your homework! *kicks you in your knee*

 

To: JPG Xing [sent 7:07am]
You can choose not to let me copy though... But you choose to~ Ouch that was painful -.-

 

 

With that, Luhan continued to prepare for a long, boring day at school.

The maids closed the main door after the baby-faced guy stepped out of the house. 
He casually slung his green MCM bag on a shoulder and placed his purple beats headphones over his ears, deciding to take the shortcut route via an alley to school while having his eyes glued onto the screen of his phone.

"Ahh!" A not so manly, high pitched scream escaped Luhan as a taller guy ran into him, causing him to stagger backwards a few steps to keep his balance. The skinny teenager who bumped into him fell backwards on his bottoms with a loud thud.

Luhan roughly pushed his headphones backwards to let it rest on his neck.

"Are you alright?" Luhan extended an arm, offering to help the taller of the two get back on his feet again.

The scrawny, milky-skinned teenager looked up at Luhan, his overgrown, messy black hair falling onto his perfect face . His dark rings were prominent but he owns a prettily defined nose and pink, thin lips. The pair of eyes which stared right back into Luhan's seemed down with deep emotions.

For a moment, Luhan was captivated by the younger's ulzzang-like featutes.

"Are you okay...?" Luhan asked for the second time as he thought he saw an emotion of fear flicker in the younger's eyes.

 

 


 

A/N;

Thank you so much for subscribing ! ^^ I hope that you all are enjoying it so far :) I'll update again soon! :D