Six - Eight - Twelve

EXO One Shots

I'm sorry... This wasn't what I had planned originally. But I was listening to some youtube music and tadah, this is born... But don't worry... The other stories are planned...

So yeah...

It's based on Brian McKnight's 6 Months, 8 Days, 12 Hours. Click it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you ever think about me? 

Do you ever cry yourself to sleep? 

In the middle of the night when you awake 

Are you calling out for me? 

 

Do you ever reminisce

I can't believe I'm acting like this 

I was crazy 

How I still can feel your kiss

 

Do you ever think about about me? Because I think about you every time. Do you ever cry yourself to sleep? Because I do. Taking a pillow for your substitute because it still smells like you. Are you calling out for me when you're awake in the middle of the night? Because I'm still not use to you not by my side. Do you ever really miss? Because I do and I can't believe I'm acting like this. I think I'm crazy but I still can feel your kiss lingering on my lips.

 

It's been six months, eight days, twelve hours 

Since you went away, yeah, yeah 

I miss you so much and I don't know what to say 

I should be over you 

 

I should know better but it's just not the case 

It's been six months, eight days, twelve hours 

Since you went away

 

Kris looks at the clock, then the calendar which has 'X' crossed over the dates. Six months, eight days and twelve hours since you left, since you left his side.

 

Six months, eight days and twelve hours he spent missing you. 

Six months, eight days and twelve hours he spent trying to forget you.

Six months, eight days and twelve hours he spent trying to get over you.

 

But he couldn't.

 

Do you ever ask about me? 

Do your friends still tell you what to do? 

Every time the phone rings 

Do you wish it was me calling you? 

 

Do you still feel the same? 

Or has time put out the flame? 

I miss you 

Is everything okay?

 

Do you ever ask about me? How I am doing? How am I coping without you? To be honest, I'm not doing fine. I miss you and still do. Do your friends still tell you what to do? Did it feel right to leave me? Because without you, I don't feel okay. I'm not complete. Every time your phone rings, do you wish it was me that was calling you? Because each time my phone rings, I would always wish that it was you that's calling me. Telling me that it's a lie and you're not going anywhere.

 

Is everything okay? Do you still love me? Are you still hurting? Or did time put out the flame? I miss you. I miss you so much that it hurts. It hurts so much.

 

It's hard enough just passing the time 

When I can't seem to get you off my mind 

And where is the good in goodbye 

Tell me why, tell me why

 

Time seems harder to pass by when I can't seem to get you out off my mind.

Where is the good in goodbye? "There is nothing good in goodbye" Kris says under his breath.

 

It's been six months, eight days, twelve hours 

Since you went away 

 

Six months, eight days, twelve hours since you went away...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Erm...The stories will continue after the next chapter... But I make no promises...

So yeah...

Anyway...

Read. Comment. Subscribe.

- junwoonie